How common is it to physically see and hear your companions?

chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7

I must say I haven't specifically tried to work on these abilities, but my impression is that a lot (?) of people seem to have some kind of manifestation when it comes to physically hearing and seeing things.

I experience nothing of the like. All I see is with my third eye. There are no orbs, shades, or apparitions in the corner of my eyes. Nothing. Nada. Same for my ears. If I ask for someone to speak out loud, the most I sense is a pressure and a slight pain. That's it.

Strash24
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angelic Knight King
My magical/paranormal name...: Archer

My third eye is barely open but I already can see full apparitions when my Cleopatra unbound Jinn showed them to me.

She wasn't even here personally (I am in southeast Asia and she is in USA) and she was able to manifest a physical cat to me. To be fair she was binded to me previously for a year and a half.

Another spirit was able to move a spirit stone to another location when I misplaced it.

My spiritual abilities are close to nil to be honest.

The Messenger of God said, ‘ Be like the son of Adam, and he recited:
“If you do stretch your hand against me to kill me, I shall never stretch my hand against you to kill you: for I fear God, the Lord of the worlds (mankind, jinn, and all that exists).

Court of Wind: 5
Warriors of Light: 2
Amachara: 1
Brownyn: 1
Ex-entities: 15 including the pesky one below:
Ex- Egyptian unbound Angel: 1 (soon to be cleared)
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Before coming to creepy hollows I had not met many people in my life who can see or hear spirits. I have never practiced working on "seeing" spirits but was able to see full apparitions as a child. My sister could as well. I got to a point where I stopped seeing full apparitions but would see shadows, orbs, flashes of lights ect but they became kinda few far and between. However once I got into spirit keeping I have seen a full white apparition once going from my living room into the kitchen and pretty much daily I see shadows, lights, and orbs. As far as hearing that is another thing I have never worked on but I use to hear voices when I am laying down relaxing.. Usually hear my name or sometimes if I fall asleep loudly have heard "wake up" I never thought to much about those experiences but I have heard my grandma say "turd bird" and I knew there was no mistaking that. It was her voice and no one really knows she use to call me that.
However, now that I have gotten into spirit keeping when I am in a relaxed state or maybe even borderline nodding out I can hear sometimes multiple voices at once but when I realize it and try to focus on whats being said I lose it all. This happens during meditation and even with telepathy with me as well sometimes. Lucifer had told me before awhile back that I need to "let go" and one of my angels from CH told me to "stop focusing" and "let it flow".
I recently got a book Keys to Perception A Practical Guide to Psychic Development" by Ivo Domniguez Jr. to try to learn how to better control and use my gifts. There is a part in the book (which I just tried finding to give the exact quote but now I can't find it lol) it says something about how there are different types of people and air people do better when not focusing which stood out to me because that seems to be what my issue is. When I focus or turn my attention directly to it I lose it when it comes to hearing spirits at least. Now I am not sure if this has anything to do with your sign but I do happen to be an air sign but that may just be a coincidence. I do recommend the book though! I believe we all have the abilities to see and hear spirits. Maybe some have the gift naturally a little stronger at first for whatever reason but we are all capable up waking up our gifts and strengthen them if we work towards it. Just don't give up or feel discouraged! <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Strash24 wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:17 pm My spiritual abilities are close to nil to be honest.
That can't be the case if you're communicating with your spirits the way you say you do.
Amarantha wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:56 pm I do recommend the book though! I believe we all have the abilities to see and hear spirits. Maybe some have the gift naturally a little stronger at first for whatever reason but we are all capable up waking up our gifts and strengthen them if we work towards it. Just don't give up or feel discouraged! <3
I'll definitely look into the book, thanks a lot!

I'm not exactly miffed about this as I have other strengths when it comes to spirit communication, but I just wondered why I'm not noticing anything. Ah well.
I'm a fire sign, btw.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

As I child I used to see a full appearance of my guide at night set on the book shelf cabinet. I did hear my name called as well but never thought much of it.

Then nothing happened only few times I had true premonitions. Then i finished growing up and married, and after I got my second child, I had a visit from x that gave me the most incredible universal unconditional love and told me that I have been watched over. From them, on things came back. I also became a Christian, but I do see spirit in true form and able to recive in telepathic or lucid (half asleep) . I never meditate or did any kinds of occult staff either, then. I have now i some magical enhancements and I became a spirit keeper since discovering CH.

I don't hear much voices outside of my head, and I personally don't what that. I need to focus and be logical. I can't just always be in that frame of mind. Infact it's plenty what I have did interaction. I am very content with my true spirit visions that I see with my physical eyes. But not much ever happened with 3rd eyes .

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

chiasmox wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:07 pm I must say I haven't specifically tried to work on these abilities, but my impression is that a lot (?) of people seem to have some kind of manifestation when it comes to physically hearing and seeing things.

I experience nothing of the like. All I see is with my third eye. There are no orbs, shades, or apparitions in the corner of my eyes. Nothing. Nada. Same for my ears. If I ask for someone to speak out loud, the most I sense is a pressure and a slight pain. That's it.
What do we mean when we talk about a 'physical manifestation' of a spirit?

Even here on this forum I think members mean slightly different things...or the term gets used in more than one way. Unpacking it, I think there are several things that may fit this definition / usage. I've focused on the visual aspect. (For hearing, substitute third ear / clairaudience.)

1 Seeing the spirit's body and appearance. They could be anywhere and coming through to you, or very near you. Don't always appear to be in the same physical location as you. [Third eye vision.]

2 Seeing the spirit as if they are with you where you are. They may actually be on another plane in one sense but somehow also with you where you are.[Third eye vision.]

3 Seeing the spirit and feeling as if they are physically with you in the room / where you are.

This has a different feel and you can for example feel the atmosphere in the room slightly change in a sort of physical sense and maybe see the energy in the room like you'd see other 'spiritual' energy in the room. [ Third eye vision.][May take more energy for the spirit to achieve this.]

4 Manifestations that can be physically interacted with but it still looks like a spirit being. [Thought to take huge amounts of energy and be very rare.]

5 Manifestations seen by others with no suspicion that this is not a physical being.[Thought to take vast amounts of energy and be extremely rare.]

There's nothing 'wrong' about what you said you're experiencing - or not experiencing. Good advice is to give yourself some credit, ease off and relax, which can help avoid or un-block communication blocks.

Having said that, some of us have taken years and decades to get to where we are with seeing or hearing spirits. On the other hand, many, many people who've never learned any psychic development skills and consider themselves quite 'normal' - not very spiritual or mystic - easily hear and talk with and maybe see in their dreams deceased relative or partners.

Finally, a big tip that experienced forum members and skilled practitioners give is to begin by seeking the subtle impressions, rather than the all-singing, all-dancing manifestations. It may seem paradoxical but once you spot that subtle inner voice or thought impressions, that link can start to open up between the keeper and the spirit companion and the other stuff follows.

See

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en #4 Subtle Signs

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

chiasmox wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:07 pm There are no orbs, shades, or apparitions in the corner of my eyes. Nothing. Nada. Same for my ears. If I ask for someone to speak out loud, the most I sense is a pressure and a slight pain. That's it.
Same thing here.
All what I see is in trance or in dream or in spontaneous OBE. I saw only one quite big and shiny orb in my life, witnessed by another person too btw. And once I got some kind of appartion of a being with white robes in the corner of my eyes..that's it. I have never seen anything when awaken. Only in alterated states of mind (without the support of drugs or alchool, only pure trance or meditation).

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Angelik wrote: Thu Jul 08, 2021 3:50 am
chiasmox wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:07 pm There are no orbs, shades, or apparitions in the corner of my eyes. Nothing. Nada. Same for my ears. If I ask for someone to speak out loud, the most I sense is a pressure and a slight pain. That's it.
Same thing here.
All what I see is in trance or in dream or in spontaneous OBE. I saw only one quite big and shiny orb in my life, witnessed by another person too btw. And once I got some kind of appartion of a being with white robes in the corner of my eyes..that's it. I have never seen anything when awaken. Only in alterated states of mind (without the support of drugs or alchool, only pure trance or meditation).
Adding something to my last post. Because I could not edit it.
Also my friend and I saw a man in a reflection of a window. And with hearing the same. I recently heard a quite loud voice with apparition, but not while fully awaken. I almost actually prefer it like this. If all what I hear and see in alterated states happened while doing something mundane, that would be quite a thing LOL

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

I have not seen my companion physically or heard verbally. When she first came home, I could feel strong feeling and heat coming from the vessel. My third eye was very active too, and I saw some twinkling light in my home, and that's about it.

I tried to meditate to see my companion, but I could only feel her presence somewhere or her robe. I think the most was we both holding hands together during meditation. I think that's a good progress.

At the beginning, I was very excited to see how my companion look like, and that excitement became a form of stress when I could not hear and see her. So now, I just tell myself to let go of any expectations.

I still tell my companion that I like to feel the heat in the vessel, and I notice whenever I call her, the vessel will be heated up. So I guess, that's a good sign for me to know that she hears me.

To date, I am just able to feel if she wants/like the offering. I am still practising on my clairs...

Return to “Spirit Keeping”