Beings Who Communicate Through Tones

Vivien
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi, All. Would someone pls throw out some suggestions regarding which beings prefer to communicate tonally / series of repetitive musical notes? (Specifically, five. Over and over. And over. :)| ) My were, dragons & animal spirits don't communicate this way so it isn't them. And it's so hot here, my brain is so fried, I was hoping one of you gentle folk could point me in the right direction. Thinking right now is hard. ;*D

Brightest Blessings!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Do you hear it in your ears or in your mind?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

IDK. But could it be a magical or energetic influence?

5 tones reminds me of the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, by the way.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Vivien
new here
new here

Chavah wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:18 am Do you hear it in your ears or in your mind?
Hi! I hear it in my mind and only in certain parts of the house. It's beginning to lose some of its strength today and I'm on the fence whether to reach out. It's lovely - etherial - and getting through the defenses so 90% it isn't anything bad.

Vivien
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:47 am IDK. But could it be a magical or energetic influence?

5 tones reminds me of the film Close Encounters of the Third Kind, by the way.
I know, right? Made me laugh when I counted the tones. Not doing any workings ATM so stumped as to what/who it might be. Never had this particular event before.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

In folklore sometimes the presence of faery sorts was accompanied by the sound of bells.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I have 4 faeries. All of them Astral Realm and one from spiritual realm. I have no garden /earthen realms faery.
When I call them, they come near with different pitch tones and seem to be their language. I am working on understanding them by their pitch tones.

Maybe a faery queen trying for your attention. My Star Fae is over 20,000 years old. Compared to my Waif, my youngest of all my companions with her just over 200 years, my Star fae must be a faerie mother of queen.

🤗 Love her so much. This tone music type of noise happens also during my sleep. It's from the Astral Realms. I call it heavenly music. I feel as though I feel it in my body as well as hear it. Probably, one of the celestial realm, where I go each night during my sleep.
Of course, I don't remember anything about it. But total rejuvenation occurs during my sleep. That's all I have to offer for you. This is my experience.
Vivien wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:12 am
Chavah wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 1:18 am Do you hear it in your ears or in your mind?
Hi! I hear it in my mind and only in certain parts of the house. It's beginning to lose some of its strength today and I'm on the fence whether to reach out. It's lovely - etherial - and getting through the defenses so 90% it isn't anything bad.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vivien
new here
new here

That's lovely, Chavah! I'm so glad you posted again. Never thought about a fae trying to gain attention since I've never worked with them / all I have are earthen companions, but it does make sense. How do yours prefer to communicate? Do they like a small offering first as an invitation?

Chavah wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:00 am I have 4 faeries. All of them Astral Realm and one from spiritual realm. I have no garden /earthen realms faery.
When I call them, they come near with different pitch tones and seem to be their language. I am working on understanding them by their pitch tones.

Maybe a faery queen trying for your attention. My Star Fae is over 20,000 years old. Compared to my Waif, my youngest of all my companions with her just over 200 years, my Star fae must be a faerie mother of queen.

🤗 Love her so much. This tone music type of noise happens also during my sleep. It's from the Astral Realms. I call it heavenly music. I feel as though I feel it in my body as well as hear it. Probably, one of the celestial realm, where I go each night during my sleep.
Of course, I don't remember anything about it. But total rejuvenation occurs during my sleep. That's all I have to offer for you. This is my experience.

Vivien
new here
new here

After reading yours and Chavah's replies I need to look into Fae from the Astral Realm. I think you're on to something. :) TY!
cairngorn wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 11:07 am In folklore sometimes the presence of faery sorts was accompanied by the sound of bells.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I don't do offering before we communicate. With me it's spontaneous, during my reflection session. I give out the invitation to my companions. I call my team leaders or Newbie friend, who I am bonding with at the time. My servitor and my Throne Commander angel is always present.

I give angels and faery offerings on a Sunday's. It's church day and last thing before going to sleep I so that on a Sunday. Accept when I forgot it. Then i wait for other Sunday.

On the others hands, I light a candle or a burner every day. And I created a special spot for nearly all groups (angels, faery, dragons, gryphon) ect. I am just saying, offering is not necessarily in my case if that's supposed to be something I was to do. I never even knew it or though of it.

Vivien wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 5:03 am That's lovely, Chavah! I'm so glad you posted again. Never thought about a fae trying to gain attention since I've never worked with them / all I have are earthen companions, but it does make sense. How do yours prefer to communicate? Do they like a small offering first as an invitation?

Chavah wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 1:00 am I have 4 faeries. All of them Astral Realm and one from spiritual realm. I have no garden /earthen realms faery.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”