Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of Them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Merfolk
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Cayden
Zodiac:

I have several questions to ask about communication w/ entities & spirits. I somehow lost track of CH 6-years ago and forgot about my 7 spirits/entities. Now, I have been trying to re-establish contact w/ them and I don't think I have. With 2 I am confident I have, but the others I'm not so sure. See, I have the vessels/spells (that I could find) in my charging pouches, but the other one's I lost and idk if that makes much of a difference, I have everything bridged to me. I also, don't know which vessel is for which spirit/entity. I have 1 Divine Angel, 2 Elves (meliacro, wood), 1 Volkh (I know their vessel), 2 ancestors (merfolk water breather, sanguine vampire (part human)), 1 butterfly faery.

I'm not confident in myself yet because when I try to talk to them, or ask to visit me or give me a sign, I merely don't get any and I can't feel their presence (I'm assuming they're ignoring me). Just like we can abandon them, I'm sure they abandon us as well. The only thing that gave me a sign of a spirit so far, is the weirdest thing happened. So I couldn't find my black crew work socks, so I started wearing my white timberland socks for work and others that weren't crew. My bottom sock draw the other day (which I always close, and never fully open) was pulled wide open to the max, and a couple of pairs of clean black crew socks were right in front of the draw! Being Amman of science and a skeptic, I tried to remember if I ever did that, but I couldn't have because I never leave it open or extended. So my intuition told me it was L, my butterfly faery. Who I'm also confident communicated w/ me w/ telepathy for a second last week.

So I'm confident my butterfly faery and volkh are here, but the others I'm not so confident, even though I've been assigning tasks for bonding, for each of them, even though they don't let me know they're here, and I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself. SO. Any tips? I just ordered a reverse adoption entity, and L was also a reverse adoption and she stuck around. So I'm hoping to do better by this new entity.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Assuming all spirits are CH, you should be able to look up your orders in the Shop website under your profile. In addition, CH Support can probably assist in identifying what vessel was which being. Lastly, for the lost vessels I believe CH has a link in the shop for moving replacement vessels. They will just move the bindings for you to new vessels.

As for reconnecting, chances are they never left. But if you're worried I would see if CH could do a reading of them for you (they can read their own conjures) and see if they are still willing to be in your keep.

On a more personal note, just know that spirits are more than aware of what they are getting into when they agree to form the binding, so chances are they knew this communication hiatus would happen long before you did. I would just talk to them over offerings of something like a candle, a cup of water, a cup of beer, or whatever they might like as an association, and go from there. Chances are they aren't as far as you might think.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hahaha... I love your story about your work socks 🤣

I don't think your companions very far away.
I think they are helping you without much interference. Also, it's possible that we have to get tuned on them with our spirit and call them.

I know that, some dragons goes to sleep if there is no interaction around them. Also, many spirit has to wait for a long time to get a keeper.

So what I'm saying is, extend your new beginning welcome longer, and give them time to get out of rest or come back closer to your earth plane. And help yourself to get tuned on them one but one.

Cayden29 wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:17 pm I have several questions to ask about communication w/ entities & spirits. I somehow lost track of CH 6-years ago and forgot about my 7 spirits/entities. Now, I have been trying to re-establish contact w/ them and I don't think I have. With 2 I am confident I have, but the others I'm not so sure. See, I have the vessels/spells (that I could find) in my charging pouches, but the other one's I lost and idk if that makes much of a difference, I have everything bridged to me. I also, don't know which vessel is for which spirit/entity. I have 1 Divine Angel, 2 Elves (meliacro, wood), 1 Volkh (I know their vessel), 2 ancestors (merfolk water breather, sanguine vampire (part human)), 1 butterfly faery.

I'm not confident in myself yet because when I try to talk to them, or ask to visit me or give me a sign, I merely don't get any and I can't feel their presence (I'm assuming they're ignoring me). Just like we can abandon them, I'm sure they abandon us as well. The only thing that gave me a sign of a spirit so far, is the weirdest thing happened. So I couldn't find my black crew work socks, so I started wearing my white timberland socks for work and others that weren't crew. My bottom sock draw the other day (which I always close, and never fully open) was pulled wide open to the max, and a couple of pairs of clean black crew socks were right in front of the draw! Being Amman of science and a skeptic, I tried to remember if I ever did that, but I couldn't have because I never leave it open or extended. So my intuition told me it was L, my butterfly faery. Who I'm also confident communicated w/ me w/ telepathy for a second last week.

So I'm confident my butterfly faery and volkh are here, but the others I'm not so confident, even though I've been assigning tasks for bonding, for each of them, even though they don't let me know they're here, and I sometimes feel like I'm talking to myself. SO. Any tips? I just ordered a reverse adoption entity, and L was also a reverse adoption and she stuck around. So I'm hoping to do better by this new entity.

Cayden29
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the advice! I have all their papers that come w/ the shipment so I know who/what they are, I just forgot their vessels. ... and I tried looking them up in my profile but all I seen was order history, but it didn't extend beyond the year 2020, and I purchased them in 2015.

Regholdain wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:24 pm Assuming all spirits are CH, you should be able to look up your orders in the Shop website under your profile.

You live in a world that has no place for someone like me. You see, sometimes I'm good. Oh, I'm very good. But sometimes I'm bad. But only as bad as I wanna be. Untamed and unafraid~
Cayden29
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for the reply! I get what you're saying, I am super impatient. Its only been like 1.5wks but I didn't think it would take long if they 'chose' to be w/ me. ... yah' know? I will try the one-on-one, not sure how exactly to go about that, like, the other day I was literally sitting in the dark, in my room, talking to them and ofc felt like I was talking to myself. Uhg, it's a struggle. I will try to meditate more and focus on 1 spirit, rather than all of them. ... and, and now that I think about it that makes a lot more sense. It must take a lot of energy just to reach 1 and match their energy frequencies, never-mind 6 or 7. I think I'm going to go week by week. Focus on 1 spirit /wk.
You were more help than you realized lOl. Clearly I'm out of practice. 0:) :3
Chavah wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:25 pm Hahaha... I love your story about your work socks 🤣

I don't think your companions very far away.
I think they are helping you without much interference. Also, it's possible that we have to get tuned on them with our spirit and call them.

So what I'm saying is, extend your new beginning welcome longer, and give them time to get out of rest or come back closer to your earth plane. And help yourself to get tuned on them one but one.

Cayden29
new here
new here
Zodiac:

You know what? I figured it out ofc when I make a post about it. You just hit "more options" and select 'complete' under order I.D.

Cayden29 wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 12:13 am Thanks for the advice! I have all their papers that come w/ the shipment so I know who/what they are, I just forgot their vessels. ... and I tried looking them up in my profile but all I seen was order history, but it didn't extend beyond the year 2020, and I purchased them in 2015.

Regholdain wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:24 pm Assuming all spirits are CH, you should be able to look up your orders in the Shop website under your profile.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Regarding the original post...

I did skim it a bit too much, sorry to say. I think I missed some of the context there. LOL Sorry about that....

I think the sock drawer thing was a very obvious and clever manifestation to get your attention, verified by your impression on what spirit was the source. I've had some companions do similar to get my attention - sometimes items will be lost only to reappear in a very specific place, sometimes very specific songs will play on Pandora that I know they like but normally don't show up in a particular station, and sometimes there's just glimpses in my mind of a figure, a conversation or something else.

It seems to me that your spirits have probably been waiting for you to reach the right time in your life to be more open to them, and that seems to be now.

As to communication, don't force things and don't stress. Approach it very laid back, but with an open and attentive mind. Sometimes it will feel like you're talking to nothing. Other times you'll know they're listening, answering in your mind, our even sending you an emotional vibe.

All I can say is be patient and talk to them honestly about re-establishing companionship. The ones you haven't heard from will start speaking up in time. Remember, they wanted to be in this relationship, so they will be there.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Cayden29
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Oh it's fine :p) Thanks for the support and reassurance. I hope they do reach out, I guess I have to work on getting to know when they do. I'll try not to stress it, although stressing is a part of my impatient temperment so maybe they'll get the gist and start manifesting sooner x*D

Regholdain wrote: Wed Aug 25, 2021 3:25 am Regarding the original post...

I did skim it a bit too much, sorry to say. I think I missed some of the context there. LOL Sorry about that....

I think the sock drawer thing was a very obvious and clever manifestation to get your attention, verified by your impression on what spirit was the source. I've had some companions do similar to get my attention - sometimes items will be lost only to reappear in a very specific place, sometimes very specific songs will play on Pandora that I know they like but normally don't show up in a particular station, and sometimes there's just glimpses in my mind of a figure, a conversation or something else.

It seems to me that your spirits have probably been waiting for you to reach the right time in your life to be more open to them, and that seems to be now.

As to communication, don't force things and don't stress. Approach it very laid back, but with an open and attentive mind. Sometimes it will feel like you're talking to nothing. Other times you'll know they're listening, answering in your mind, our even sending you an emotional vibe.

All I can say is be patient and talk to them honestly about re-establishing companionship. The ones you haven't heard from will start speaking up in time. Remember, they wanted to be in this relationship, so they will be there.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”