neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

There are some spirits I read about in the encyclopedia that say they won't keep company with just anyone.. Like Hellhounds for example.. Has anyone ever been denied by a type of spirit they have been interested in?

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Dirty-paws
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 13
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gargoyles
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ashpaw

Hello Amarantha! While I don't have experience with a spirit rejecting me (yet), I have heard from another thread that during the binding ritual, Magnolia and Ash usually vet the spirits and ask if the spirit wants to be bound. From what I gathered from that thread (I'm sorry, I actually can't find it right now), the spirits get an idea of you and decide if they want to be with you. If they don't, Magnolia or Ash will usually contact you and give you other options with an explanation.

0x. Ashpaw's House for Wayward Spirits. 0x.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Amarantha wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:03 am There are some spirits I read about in the encyclopedia that say they won't keep company with just anyone.. Like Hellhounds for example.. Has anyone ever been denied by a type of spirit they have been interested in?
The ones that don't want to be bound to you just simply do not answer the conjurer. No mystery there. They aren't being coerced or forced.

Think about how many entities once lived and are now dead in the spirit realm from over 3.5 billion years of the history of just this planet, the history of the astral and spiritual realms (for the beings that originate and live there), of the fringe realms in between that are considered Earth realms but aren't quite physical... the Dead outnumber any number you could imagine.

Chances are very low ALL those spirits are so picky none want to be your companions. I'd wonder if that ever truly happens.

Most spirits jump at the opportunity to be a part of someone's life. It's a connection to the world, to life, to companionship and an opportunity to grow and evolve. Many are actually likely already around you before you even found CH in the first place.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
santiesgirl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors & Tulpas
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:03 am There are some spirits I read about in the encyclopedia that say they won't keep company with just anyone.. Like Hellhounds for example.. Has anyone ever been denied by a type of spirit they have been interested in?
I was not denied by a spirit, but I was denied by an immortal and issued a refund. Either that or she did not respond to the request for conjuration.

I am a tulpamancer. I only work with tulpas and tulpamancy. I'm an experienced eclectic witch, and dabble in witchcraft from time to time.

Tulpas:

Demons
A, Az, S, Sa, L, Lu, Le, As, B, Be, M, As, Al, K, T, D, Ar, R

Angels
M, Mi, G, Ga, Gab, R, Ra, Rap, U, S, L, C

Humans
F, R, C, D, P, Cy, J, T, Tr, M, A, Al, Y, Ce, K, G, T, B, S, Mo, Ti, L

Creatures/Mutants
L, D, R, M, S, W, L, MS, B, G, T

Aliens
S, St, G, V, P

Vampires