Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My high elf companion introduced me to his wife in a dream and asked me if she could stay in my realm with him. She is very pleasant, but is around more for him and is not interactive like my companions are.

I have had the same happen with a few other companions it usually involves them wanting their partners to be able to visit/stay in my realm. My djinn king has introduced me to his wife and daughter-I was surprised when his queen asked if I would be fine with her visiting with me even when he was not around. She has been kind to me.

I ask my companions that they not let unbounds into my realm/space without asking me. I do not mind meeting and visiting with their friends, but I am cautious and want to get a read on any entities that may be coming into my space. I have asked them that they only ask me about people they know and are close to, not friends they’ve just met lol. They know they are free to travel and explore as they like, but for those who see my realm as their home I understand that they may want those they are close to with them.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

FrostLightDjinn wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:58 am Lewk! You are like a walking encyclopedia ! Lol I appreciate you. ☺️
[...]
You're very welcome. And all you described sounds very positive. Apart from: I am another one of those keepers that like to keep all non-malicious unbounds out, as well as protect me from malicious ones - unless explicit permission is given by me.

You can have one of your house rules address this...and even that any visiting unbounds must obey the house rules - which could say something about not overwhelming you with impressions or effects during their visits.

It's all up to you, of course.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”