Your spirit guides and spirits in your keep

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

Well, just curious, do you all talk to your spirit guides about spirit keeping? if yes, what do they have to say on this?

And, after welcoming spirits into your home, do you meditate with your spirit guides together with the new spirits you have?

My experience is that my spirit guides does not seem approving about keeping spirits, because they say spirits should be free. But I became a spirit keeper, and I intend to have only one. I hope she is not gonna be lonely....

When I meditate with my spirit guides, I also welcome my spirit to join, but I feel very awkward because all my spirit guides would be looking at her as the newcomer in our sacred space. I feel that happens because my spirit seems to be the youngest amongst all my existing spirit guides. The feeling is neither welcome nor unwelcomed, it's just... the feeling is 'u r new.' and my spirit would be sitting far far away from my other spirit guides. But when comes to animal totems, my spirit guides don't mind. I recently had a spell casted on me related to animal totem, and I could see it sitting beside me while I meditated, and my spirit guides sitting on the side. The feeling was much more at peace compared to my the spirit in my keep.

What's yours like?

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

My spirit guides have been supportive of my decision for spirit keeping. Especially the younger spirits since not many people take them in. I give a home to orphans. Before I bring in more younger spirits, I have been bringing in a mini army of protection.

Spirits are not subjected to binding. It is a choice being made by the spirits to join you on your journey. The spirits choose you unless you have a prebound spirit. Even then, it is voluntary. No one should EVER force a spirit binding.

Your spirit will not be lonely or bored. Spirits are able to come and go. They realize that there are times when you are busy.

There are many places in the forum that covers everything that you asked. My suggestion is to use the search function for the forum. Also, research on the encyclopedia, and get some books.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

AlwaysLost wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:01 am My spirit guides have been supportive of my decision for spirit keeping. Especially the younger spirits since not many people take them in. I give a home to orphans. Before I bring in more younger spirits, I have been bringing in a mini army of protection.

Spirits are not subjected to binding. It is a choice being made by the spirits to join you on your journey. The spirits choose you unless you have a prebound spirit. Even then, it is voluntary. No one should EVER force a spirit binding.

Your spirit will not be lonely or bored. Spirits are able to come and go. They realize that there are times when you are busy.

There are many places in the forum that covers everything that you asked. My suggestion is to use the search function for the forum. Also, research on the encyclopedia, and get some books.
oh i see. good for u!

yes, i've been scavenging the forum here for information, but none on spirit guides. so that's why i asked. spirit guides as in.... guardian angels and archangels.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

viewforum.php?f=13

This is a whole section on Angels and Arch Angels 😇
You can also look up specific Angels by name in the encyclopedia.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... ht=Gabriel+ This is for Gabriel.

I'm not sure what all of the names are but I hope this helps.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am Well, just curious, do you all talk to your spirit guides about spirit keeping? if yes, what do they have to say on this?
No, as they know about my spirit keeping already.
jezebela wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am And, after welcoming spirits into your home, do you meditate with your spirit guides together with the new spirits you have?
Another no. I do sometimes talk to my chief spirit guide but I don't place them in the 'companion' bracket.

I tend to compartmentalise things quite a lot, so I don't do bound-spirit keeping quiet time with my spirit guides. I relate to them differently than to my spirit companions. My lifetime spirit guides seem to me to have a different connection with me and I have known them far longer. I learned to connect with them via a psychic development course decades ago.

Having said that, I have bound one of my lifetime spirit guides (with their consent) but I was already bonded with that one as an attached unbound. I'd invited them to help me with my then unbound attached spirit companions, who I'd met via astral travel. (I've since bound them all, with their consent.)

Reading that back, I realise it may seem convoluted: my guides aren't like companions for me but I worked with one as unbound then bound them...hmmm. I may have got my compartment boundaries a bit blurred there...
jezebela wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am My experience is that my spirit guides does not seem approving about keeping spirits, because they say spirits should be free. But I became a spirit keeper, and I intend to have only one. I hope she is not gonna be lonely....
There'snothig wrng with having only one bound spirit companion... but something feels a little off there. Have you read this article? Have they seen it?

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... ighlight=s

Is it possible that apparent disapproval is reflecting back to you some doubt or background worry you yourself have about spirit keeping, or your approach to it? Maybe there's a misunderstanding in play here.

Bound spirit companions are free. They want to be with us and agree to the binding ritual. They're no less free than lifetime spirit guides. It's just that, when an unbound spirit hasn't been bound (linked) to you as a lifetime spirit guide, they need the link to be made via a magical rite. That can be in the form of a link to the person's complete energy field (spirit) or to a vessel, which can be bridged to the person's spirit. I've experienced unbound spirits being very enthusiastic about becoming a bound spirit companion and also ones that wanted to think it over first. Their free will is never compromised - at least in the way CH and similar sellers do things.

On the other hand, never ignore a genuine gut feeling.
jezebela wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 7:16 am When I meditate with my spirit guides, I also welcome my spirit to join, but I feel very awkward because all my spirit guides would be looking at her as the newcomer in our sacred space. I feel that happens because my spirit seems to be the youngest amongst all my existing spirit guides. The feeling is neither welcome nor unwelcomed, it's just... the feeling is 'u r new.' and my spirit would be sitting far far away from my other spirit guides. But when comes to animal totems, my spirit guides don't mind. I recently had a spell casted on me related to animal totem, and I could see it sitting beside me while I meditated, and my spirit guides sitting on the side. The feeling was much more at peace compared to my the spirit in my keep.

What's yours like?
So you're more confident that they'll have no problem with a bound familiar / totem animal? If so, they're not coming across as being very consistent...unless you mean a magical binding of the characteristics of a totem animal (which is not itself a spirit being).

I don't really know but, for the purposes of discussion, I suspect they may be aware of your own inner worries. Maybe its not really spirit keeping itself they're disapproving of? eg what would they make of this spirit as a companion?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/call-your-paniwi.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”