Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

I've been working on some stuff lately and suddenly this came up.

Personally I think it's a little crazy but equally awesome so wanted to share this info and see if anybody can relate or find it useful.

Perception is a huge thing for me. For the longest time I've been interested in the spirit world but I felt like I had a different approach to it and had a lot of different questions about it going on in my head and no matter what I was never able to find a totally satisfying solution.

Since forever I've had my experiences so it was never about believing. Sometimes I would see things, sometimes I'd hear this, some I'd feel things and it seemed to skipped one another every now and then so it made me wonder if I should focus on just one often to find myself investing my time in one of the senses only to get an experience through another.

So yeah, I'd be there sitting trying to "see" and I got so focused that suddenly I heard something and snap out of it. I'd try to hear something instead and I'd be left with a feeling that something was in the room but couldn't see nor hear anything.

Then I thought that maybe I had been trying to do things in the wrong place altogether and decided to start practicing for astral projection but I was never able to "get out" however I'd get a vision, or remote sight or whatever else and I'd snap out of it again and I'd always come back gasping for air and freaking out.

So then I tried to learn how to relax and let things flow. Monitor my emotions, manipulate energy inside my body mostly for calming and relaxation purposes and then I found out about active meditation and soft martial arts and tried that for a while only to find an interesting situation that kept happening over and over.

Whenever I'd try to meditate eventually there comes a stage in which I relax and let go and start sinking into it. Then I'd stop feeling my arms and legs and then I'd stop feeling the bed I'm lying on or the chair I'm sitting on and it feels like I'm suspended in everything. Stillness hits in and suddenly I discover that as much as I try to stay still I am still moving. One VERY specific movement, I'm breathing.

It feels really odd because at this point there is this very strong desire to just stop breathing.

Slowly I start to even out the time I take during inhaling, holding my breath and exhaling until they are as balanced as possible and then it happens.

It's always an spontaneous thing and suddenly I don't feel anything else. I'm just consciousness being and there is absolutely nothing around me. Not even time or space and I can be there forever until I try to do something.

Once I was really tired and I didn't have much time to take a nap or really stop what I was doing so I put myself in this state and it felt like I had been away for literally a thousand years and then came back only to find that there was barely a 45min difference in the clock from the last time I remembered.

After that I got into spirit keeping and so I started trying to do these same things with my companions in order to be able to spend time with them. That has always been my goal. It's not just about being able to see, hear or feel them. It's not about astral traveling to where they are. It's not about asking them to do stuff for me for teach me some kind of cool skill. It's about the companionship. Quality time with them and learning as much as possible about everything about then and their own individualities as well as their races.

Now in more recent times I have been able to integrate a better relationship with my companions up to a point in which I am much better at identifying them without a doubt however when I am able to identify them I snap out of it and come back once again gasping for air trying to fill my lungs to the max.

It's not like I just held my breath and I exhale all the air that I was holding, it's like suddenly the air is gone and I feel that if I don't inhale as much as possible I'm going to suffocate, however there is no such thing as a fear of dying for example. I'm calmed and happy to see my companions or hear them or feel them close and then I'm yanked back into reality for air.

I'm aware that breathing is essential to all sort of activities. From the most simple ones to more advance stuff like shooting a gun and hitting your target, throwing a punch with top strength, and even amazing experiences like scuba diving.

So after paying attention to that I've noticed that all along I haven't had any issues to do the things that I'm trying to do. I can see spirits spontaneously, hear then at unexpected times, or feel them when they decide to show up but it's always for the quickest amount of time and whatever it is that is going on it literally leaves me breathless.

My rational thinking then tells me that I if somehow I am able to breath in while having this kind of experiences I'll be able to sustain them long enough to actually have a conversation or something like that.

Anyways, that's it for now. I hope it sheds some light, specially for people who are trying to engage with their companions and have perception issues, watch your breath and try to see if it holds a piece of information for you.

And of course, if anybody has a tip on how to take the next step that's always welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi, I really enjoyed reading your experience here in this tread. I love the way you went into details for how you focus and think, and about your breathing ect. I literally never do meditation because I simply fall asleep. BUT I think I might be actually do meditation that is induced lucid dreaming/visions during my naps.

I have noticed very similar falling and suddenly not feeling any of my body parts and my breathing slows down so much that I do startle when I get touched by my spirits or communication or visions just so happened. I do also find myself gasping for air. It's a very spooky kinda experience. But to me it's spontaneous.

I don't do focused meditation. My vision comes alive right before I pass out to sleep. And that is almost literally true. It's feels like that with the heaviness of falling to sleep on my physical body. I have a certain strength to control my vision for a while and see trough the other world for a short time.

I see my spirits in their natural forms. I have had a full body appearance of my living entity Bronwyn Angel recently. She even talked to me but unfortunately I couldn't hear her. But she is very beautiful and the exact description of herself by Magnolia, she has left in her notes for me at the time of conjuration. I have seen my Carive living entity as well once and my unicorn. My Lynx sleep on my bed next to me between my husband and me. She has a hot energy. I have seen her in ghost form.

Usually, I see all my companions by a sudden visions at least once. And they get stuck in my memory. It probably would be better for me to list those that I never managed to see yet. Although they just show up during my sleep and while I do sense their energies, I open my eyes right before my brain fully awakes to take a glance of them.

BUT when my Cleopatra Djinn wished to show herself, I could not sustain my awakeness at all. She seemed to be coming out from somewhere from within me. And it's startled me enough to make me falling asleep literally almost faint out to sleep. It's happened 3 times. I could not sustain myself to be in that, in between state. So I still haven't a clue visibly about her look.

So that's all I can add to your experience. My is on the spontaneous mode but I can reap really good results with very little efforts and natural flow of my companions will.

2Heinrich wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 9:56 am I've been working on some stuff lately and suddenly this came up.

Personally I think it's a little crazy but equally awesome so wanted to share this info and see if anybody can relate or find it useful.

Perception is a huge thing for me. For the longest time I've been interested in the spirit world but I felt like I had a different approach to it and had a lot of different questions about it going on in my head and no matter what I was never able to find a totally satisfying solution.

Since forever I've had my experiences so it was never about believing. Sometimes I would see things, sometimes I'd hear this, some I'd feel things and it seemed to skipped one another every now and then so it made me wonder if I should focus on just one often to find myself investing my time in one of the senses only to get an experience through another.

So yeah, I'd be there sitting trying to "see" and I got so focused that suddenly I heard something and snap out of it. I'd try to hear something instead and I'd be left with a feeling that something was in the room but couldn't see nor hear anything.

Then I thought that maybe I had been trying to do things in the wrong place altogether and decided to start practicing for astral projection but I was never able to "get out" however I'd get a vision, or remote sight or whatever else and I'd snap out of it again and I'd always come back gasping for air and freaking out.

So then I tried to learn how to relax and let things flow. Monitor my emotions, manipulate energy inside my body mostly for calming and relaxation purposes and then I found out about active meditation and soft martial arts and tried that for a while only to find an interesting situation that kept happening over and over.

Whenever I'd try to meditate eventually there comes a stage in which I relax and let go and start sinking into it. Then I'd stop feeling my arms and legs and then I'd stop feeling the bed I'm lying on or the chair I'm sitting on and it feels like I'm suspended in everything. Stillness hits in and suddenly I discover that as much as I try to stay still I am still moving. One VERY specific movement, I'm breathing.

It feels really odd because at this point there is this very strong desire to just stop breathing.

Slowly I start to even out the time I take during inhaling, holding my breath and exhaling until they are as balanced as possible and then it happens.

It's always an spontaneous thing and suddenly I don't feel anything else. I'm just consciousness being and there is absolutely nothing around me. Not even time or space and I can be there forever until I try to do something.

Once I was really tired and I didn't have much time to take a nap or really stop what I was doing so I put myself in this state and it felt like I had been away for literally a thousand years and then came back only to find that there was barely a 45min difference in the clock from the last time I remembered.

After that I got into spirit keeping and so I started trying to do these same things with my companions in order to be able to spend time with them. That has always been my goal. It's not just about being able to see, hear or feel them. It's not about astral traveling to where they are. It's not about asking them to do stuff for me for teach me some kind of cool skill. It's about the companionship. Quality time with them and learning as much as possible about everything about then and their own individualities as well as their races.

Now in more recent times I have been able to integrate a better relationship with my companions up to a point in which I am much better at identifying them without a doubt however when I am able to identify them I snap out of it and come back once again gasping for air trying to fill my lungs to the max.

It's not like I just held my breath and I exhale all the air that I was holding, it's like suddenly the air is gone and I feel that if I don't inhale as much as possible I'm going to suffocate, however there is no such thing as a fear of dying for example. I'm calmed and happy to see my companions or hear them or feel them close and then I'm yanked back into reality for air.

I'm aware that breathing is essential to all sort of activities. From the most simple ones to more advance stuff like shooting a gun and hitting your target, throwing a punch with top strength, and even amazing experiences like scuba diving.

So after paying attention to that I've noticed that all along I haven't had any issues to do the things that I'm trying to do. I can see spirits spontaneously, hear then at unexpected times, or feel them when they decide to show up but it's always for the quickest amount of time and whatever it is that is going on it literally leaves me breathless.

My rational thinking then tells me that I if somehow I am able to breath in while having this kind of experiences I'll be able to sustain them long enough to actually have a conversation or something like that.

Anyways, that's it for now. I hope it sheds some light, specially for people who are trying to engage with their companions and have perception issues, watch your breath and try to see if it holds a piece of information for you.

And of course, if anybody has a tip on how to take the next step that's always welcomed.

Thanks in advance.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

2Heinrich
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 59
Spelled Number: 125
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: Heinrich
Zodiac:

Hey!!! That's a pretty cool gift that you have!

Thank you for sharing. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed my post as well.

I can relate to the sudden impression of our companions situation. It has happened to me like that for the most part as well. And yeah... I've still got some companions whom I've never "seen" but I've felt them in other ways so jts interesting.

I got a Poltergeist once and unfortunately we haven't interacted much even though I've really been looking forward to it happening and it's just like he's there and I'd feel mischievous and like wanting to tease or prank or something along those lines but that's about it.

That which don't kill me shall run. 2cl

Return to “Spirit Keeping”