You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I've been having some interesting experiences with the spirit listings and was wondering if anyone here could offer feedback or have a similar experience as this one.

It would seem if Im looking over a given listing for spirit on CH and stop to think it about it, meditate on it etc I find myself drifting away into a different place based on the listing.

So, if for example I were looking at a listing at a listing for a water spirit I might find myself journeying through the water, into the depths of the ocean or even being at a beach and so forth.

It feels like a whole other world if that makes any sense.

It feels very real and not just simple imagination either.

So, has anyone else here had similar experiences or have any feedback ideas about this by chance?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

It’s seems like you are good at tuning into things. Maybe more than tuning in with emphatic feeling as well. What do you think?

jesse1746 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:55 am I've been having some interesting experiences with the spirit listings and was wondering if anyone here could offer feedback or have a similar experience as this one.

It would seem if Im looking over a given listing for spirit on CH and stop to think it about it, meditate on it etc I find myself drifting away into a different place based on the listing.

So, if for example I were looking at a listing at a listing for a water spirit I might find myself journeying through the water, into the depths of the ocean or even being at a beach and so forth.

So, has anyone else here had similar experiences or have any feedback ideas about this by chance?

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

jesse1746 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:55 am I've been having some interesting experiences with the spirit listings and was wondering if anyone here could offer feedback or have a similar experience as this one.

interesting. is that some kind of astral traveling?

i sometimes have visions when i gaze into tarot cards or some drawings or sometimes people's readings. i have yet 'travel' in those CH listing. i can try to experiment. :]

Return to “Spirit Keeping”