new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ky

Hello, I am still a novice with my spirits and my one entity, A butterfly faery, a Farfy, A Atar Angel, a Kentauride a Gargoyle, and my Concuan. I was starting to develop a good relationship with them at the beginning months, but life kinda took a turn, some work issues and me planning my wedding, during that time I didn't give them the focus they should have gotten from me, I still would leave out offering for them weekly or every other week if I forgot but my time spent with them just wasn't there. Now that life has started to settle down and things are as chaotic anymore well my job can be but that's a controlled chaos :P. I was reaching out to the forums to see if anyone else has done this or have and tips or suggestions to rekindle or bond with them all, should I focus on one a day or just sit with them all at once and talk to them, I know that they are understanding of what happens in your life but I feel like I own them to build up from the ground up with out bond again just because it's been a minute.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Hi, don't worry about what was going on in your life. Every day is a new beginning. Start a fresh and start calling then by name every hour or so for a day. Sing out their names during your car trip to and from work. Express your fondness and love, they do read your energy. Connect with telepathic and see which one is near to say hello back to your. Lead them out into interaction with you again. Start doing your regular things with them. Invite them back into your life officially. Just restart a fresh abs see where it leads you. Let us know how you go. Cheers.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Although I can't find the link for it just now, I've previously read one of the CH spirit keeping articles that said our spirits know we have stuff going on in our lives and are patient with us, waiting until we're ready to reconnect.

They tend to see things from a different perspective, being spirits, and had an idea of what they'd be letting themselves in for before they agreed to be bound as our lifelong companions.

The easiest thing to do is just start talking to them again, share your hopes and thoughts about the day ahead; include them back in your life. As Vipera once said, inviting them to bring their influence to bear on our lives can allow them to do so, where otherwise they might not be able to impart it directly.

It doesn't have to be a hard, difficult, straining thing to 'achieve'. It can be a simple relaxed, easy relationship of letting them in...in this case, letting them back in.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
rchapman2289
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Ky

Thank you, both of you for your feedback, I guess my drawback was I was stressing myself out too much feeling like I distance myself to much from them and put more stress on connecting again, I created a block there from speaking with them again, I will keep everyone posted and thanks again for the feedback and suggestions.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”