You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

It's December, my heat is turned off but the house temperature is almost eighty degrees F. My son and I don't do very well with the heat and could be quite happy with ten degrees cooler.
That being said, my son asked if he could open his window, which I said yes.

My son was getting ready to go to bed for the night. His cat stays in his room, and was going to get fed. (the cat food is kept in the small area between the living room and bedrooms. It is really too small to call a hallway. His cat always gets crazy when it's time for food! My son grabbed the food bowl, filled it, went back to his room but his cat wasn't there.

I was completely confused because his cat loves meal time. We looked at the window screen to find out that the cat could easily push the screen open and easily jump to the ground. (One story home).

My son became anxious, and tried dashing out of the house. I told him to just wait a few moments while I got shoes on. I have quite a few vessels on me at all times but I HAD to grab my Djinn's vessel. My son and I are standing in the front yard calling for the cat because he ran out of the house before but stayed close by. Silly cat is no where to be seen. I was a bit concerned because our neighbors recently got dogs. I told my son to go one way while I went in the opposite direction around the block and we would meet in the middle.

My Djinn's vessel is a string of beads. They almost remind me of prayer beads but not a rosary. Anyway, I was running my fingers over the beads for a minute before I realized which vessel I was actually holding. I did a DUH! moment then spoke a wish that we would find the cat safe because I would not be able to handle the stress, let alone my son's anxiety.

My son and I met but we had not seen the cat. So, we took one last walk around the neighborhood. We were coming back to our street when we smelled a skunk that just sprayed something. My son decided that he was going to sprint to the house and just leave me alone with a skunk.

I walk up the yard toward the house when my son comes out to say that his cat is laying on the bed.

So, I have so much gratitude for my Djinn. I am about to light his candle and spend some quality time with him while my son gets ready for school.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Thanks for sharing. Glad the cat's back. Very helpful djinn you have.

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Djinn are really amazing friends, I love them dearly. I'm sure you were super stressed out looking for him, I know how dependent my kids are on our kitkat. I get worried when mr kitty finds new places to hide and thankfully he hasn't tried to push out a screen when our windows are open, but I do worry since he loves to chase bugs. I ask all spirit family members that wouldn't mind helping to keep an eye out on him. I have a mer-djinn who absolutely adores animals who fusses over him when she can get near him thru the horde of his faery fans 😀

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great story with a happy end an a marvellous Djinn of yours.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I am blessed to have this wonderful Ghassan Djinn L with me. Whenever I think oh him, I can feel his energy. I also am able to feel the energies of others, as well.

I'm going to use this area as a journal for my spirit keeping. That way, I don't have multiple areas to keep updated. As forgetful as I can be, it is much easier to keep track. Lol

I have been quite distracted lately. Holidays approaching, my Kiddo's birthday, trying to get my van fixed...while I still think of my spirits, wish them a good morning or good night, I feel as if I should be doing so much more. I am allowing myself to just think too much about things that are beyond my control. It's affecting me as a Keeper. I am one of those people that have a few projects to work on but need to complete them. It gets difficult for me because I think of so many ideas that it gets so overwhelming.

I know that my spirits have patience, that they know what they are walking into but I want to be better, do better.

So, I am going to try to keep track of my goals, set up some sort of scheduling system that allows me to spend time with my companions while also taking care of my priorities.

I'm in a viscous cycle, always thinking and stressing about things but I would get so much more accomplished if I actually stopped thinking about the mountain and just took one step at a time.

I know the issues, I know the solutions but it's like the old adage, easier said than done. So, I need to force myself to be mindful. I am not so good with that. I start but for some reason, I stop.

Once I found out that Fibomyalgia is not treatable, that pain would be my everyday, something in my mind snapped? It triggered something within me that just encouraged my laziness that I already struggled with to multiply in its manifestation? Now, it's difficult for me to get anything accomplished.

I need to work through this. I need to work with my spirits on a higher level but I fear that I am just creating my own blockages.

So, my goal for now is to speak more with my spirits, even with my partner and son are around, feeling shy about it. Let them work with me.

I want to do this everyday and post about it. This is so I can keep myself accountable.

I've read a few people having tremendous breakthroughs and thinking that this could be me! I need to open myself up more.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I truly admire your willingness to try again something new on your brand new spirit keeping journey. It’s great planning and ideals too. I am sure, in time you’ll complete all of your beautiful dreams. I’ll be here to read about your milestones and your next goal accomplishment in line with your experiences and practices that you decided eventually to share with us on forum. Because, we are all students and experts at the same time of something that we can share and learn from each other. 😊🙏🏻👍🏻

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Last night 🌙 I had spoken with my spirits. I spoke about what the family had planned on doing. At some point, I don't know why, I asked them to show me a sign. An actual silly thing for me to do. I feel energy and, on occasion, hear or see manifestations. In that moment I guess I just needed to reassurance. I was also quite tired at this time. This is when my energy gets darker. There is a shift, it seems that my energy switches from light to dark a few times per day? It is something worth keeping an eye on.

I became side tracked. After asking for a sign, I was quite content to feel their energy. I did my usual get ready for bed routine. My cat was waiting for me, as usual. I got on the bed to hear her meowing at me. I thought nothing of it until she began patting something with her paws while meowing at the same time. I turned over to find a vessel that had been missing for over a month. I held my Vampire's vessel tightly. I almost cried. I was full of relief and joy. As I said, I was content with feeling the energies of my companions but this loud proclamation gave me an extra boost.

Family activities happened as planned. We enjoyed a trip to the mall. My Kiddo had birthday money, and was able to get some stuff. I actually found my new favorite store, Third Planet. I went to bed for my usual nap when I realized that I had forgotten to wish my spirits a good morning. So, I spoke with them for a bit before falling asleep. My partner was out doing some chores while I was sleeping. On his return, I began to go in and out of a hazy dream state. I finally woke up after feeling the dark energy of what felt like hands over my arms. It felt nice, not alarming just dark and warm.

I woke up early so I am quite groggy still. I have another five hours before getting Kiddo up and ready for school. I will be having another conversation with my spirits to help fill in some of the time. I have noticed quite a few manifestations happening recently. My Kiddo's missing cat, the missing vessel, orbs, streaks of light, and that shade in the bathroom is evidence that my abilities are growing and returning.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

With the cat searching, have you considered your cat might have been asleep under your or your son's bed? My cats will do that all the time, and fall asleep under my bed or one of the other family member's beds and sleep through any shaking of treat bags or clinking of food bowls. Often I won't even know one is in my room until they say hello and pop out.

Also, was the screen pushed out or still attached? If it was still attached, then the cat wouldn't have pushed it out and left the house.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Kitsune wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:49 am With the cat searching, have you considered your cat might have been asleep under your or your son's bed? My cats will do that all the time, and fall asleep under my bed or one of the other family member's beds and sleep through any shaking of treat bags or clinking of food bowls. Often I won't even know one is in my room until they say hello and pop out.

Also, was the screen pushed out or still attached? If it was still attached, then the cat wouldn't have pushed it out and left the house.
Hello Kitsune!

My son searched high and low for his cat before trying to bound off after the sneaky furball. My son's room is set up in a certain way. He is on the Autism Spectrum. My son also knows his cat's hiding spots.

But even so, just making that wish, then my son finding his cat on the bed soon after...I would love to believe L helped in that situation.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Today is not the best day. I spent a great deal of time in bed, sleeping. This is excellent and horrible at the same time. I do need more sleep but maybe after my kiddo goes to bed. I was hiding from pain.

I was in a waking state when I heard a very distinct sound. Throat singing. I also heard indistinct chatting. I said hello and everything went silent. It was like you go into a room then stares up at you. No one making a sound. It was really odd.

Prosperity Fae R is on the way. She seems very delightful 😊 I am excited to work with her. I decided to give Billy Bladez a chance.

CH incoming

2 Hellhounds a male B and a female R

Deerfolk male L
Deerfolk females A and I

Tengu males V, D, A, E

Gryphon females Q, F
Males R, D

Star Faery male A

There was also a freebie not long ago called, The Power You Hold. Essenssier, Ethereal, and Alchemien came through for me. It's time to dig a little deeper and get to know each of them a bit better.

For now, I need to try to have some coffee, wake up, and work on communication.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”