Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

Have you considered a Limcorus?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... corus.html

Out of al of the many companions that I have from CH, my Limcorus was the only one that I felt when i worked with him.

0:) >:) ||.||
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Dear Metheus North, I am here for you on the forum to read your journey. You are doing great. Growing pains are often difficult to handle. I am sure that you are younger then 50+. That is my age bracket. I am nor middle way though🙏. I do too, look much younger whey compliments. 😊 ❤️ Take the compliment lovely Metheus.

My Cleopatra Djinn is fantastic. She is very light natured. She helps me with wishes and hope the the best in all things.

Immortals are now easy to connect with. I have some and it's not always like that I just call anf it'll be lightning 🌩 and the God's decent. Far from it. 🤗

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Neter wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 12:16 pm Have you considered a Limcorus?

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/living-e ... corus.html

Out of al of the many companions that I have from CH, my Limcorus was the only one that I felt when i worked with him.
I have three lovlies right now but they're a Zimada, Narinat, and a Paniwi. I am thinking, like Aster mentioned, this is just growing pains. I try to stop posting when I begin my free falling adventure down the never ending rabbit hole. If I don't stop myself, it leads to the Mad Hatter pity party lol.
ASTER wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:35 pm Dear Metheus North, I am here for you on the forum to read your journey. You are doing great. Growing pains are often difficult to handle. I am sure that you are younger then 50+. That is my age bracket. I am nor middle way though🙏. I do too, look much younger whey compliments. 😊 ❤️ Take the compliment lovely Metheus.

My Cleopatra Djinn is fantastic. She is very light natured. She helps me with wishes and hope the the best in all things.

Immortals are now easy to connect with. I have some and it's not always like that I just call anf it'll be lightning 🌩 and the God's decent. Far from it. 🤗
Aster, I was thinking earlier that maybe we were related in a different life lol. I am not 50 yet but close to it. Well, I am 5 years away. I don't look it but man, I feel it. Lol yeah, compliments! I have been told by a couple people that I need to accept them more.

That is awesome news about your Cleopatra Djinn! I'm so happy 😊 it's going well! Hey! Did you notice that it's Angel week? I hope you didn't go too crazy! Lol

Yeah, Zues and Merlin are both....busy? Well, I guess that's what happens when you are an Immortal, everyone wants you! Lol

Today was a bit stressful but I made it through! Ugh my Kiddo's school is going to drive me completely insane. We had an IEP meeting to get my Kiddo set up. He's supposed to be doing half days and the bus is supposed to bring him home after lunch.

Somehow, there was a mix up. The bus wasn't even set up. His schedule was changed but it says that Kiddo is attending school every other day. I am scratching my head, asking how could paperwork be this goofy? So, I emailed his IEP manager asking what the heck is going on? I have more paperwork to sign. Good grief! I hope this gets settled soon.

My feet and calves have been getting some nice messages by one or maybe more of my companions. I have been getting lots of comfort touches lately. I guess my stress is just oozing off of me lol. It's so wonderful to know that I am being cared for. I haven't heard anything from my companions for a while but they're letting their presence known. Even now, while I am posting, my hands and arms feel like that massaging feeling.

My vessels for my profiles should be here in a day or so. I am very excited. I think, I am not entirely certain, but I think I saw images of the Gorgon. This may be the connection I have been needing? I am trying to not be too excited or too emotional. I read somewhere that strong emotions can hinder communication and connections. So, I have been meditating off and on during the day.

So, I am going to do some meditation, if my Kiddo stops his singing lol or what he considers singing. I can't tell but I am happy that he is doing well enough to sing. I can't tell him to stop, I just don't have the heart. Luckily I have headphones so I can listen to meditation music.

That's all for now!

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

I am adventurous, I am curious, I am creator as I have been created, I am love, I give love, I am playful, and I am content to just be!

My higher self gave me this message as I meditated earlier. This brought me so much calm, and peace.

I was actually preparing myself for the arrival of my WA and DA profile vessels to arrive, including my new companions. That is until the mail fiasco that I mentioned in a different topic. However, this was not a waste of time. It was really amazing. It is disappointing that the vessels didn't show up today but at the same time, it was also enlightening. Let's call it a bittersweet moment lol.

I had a dream with something else that was so informative, beautiful, and enlightening....but I forgot it as soon as I woke up. The only word I remember is...broken. That one word could mean so many things! I want to be able to record my dreams lol.

So, at the moment, I am sitting here with my wishing bag along with some spelled vessels. According to readings that I had done, I can create some amazing vessels of my own. Yet, I haven't gotten started. There's some kind of resistance. It's difficult to explain. I have everything I need...I just have to do it!

Should I do this? Will there be negative effects? The wonders of how much the mind likes to interfere!

So, I am consciously deciding to take the wishing magick on. I am also asking for my companions to help me out.

Once I get practice and see positive results, I'll attempt to create amulets on my own. I will slowly work towards this goal and perhaps offer some free spelled items for practice to everyone here. I would love to give help since I have been helped. I will have to learn how to do long distance binding for some people...it's a process for sure.

So, that is where my magick goals are...for now...

For spirit companions, I was told via pendulum that I need to stop adopting from other practioners. I get the feeling that I need to do some adopting of my own. No pressure or anything lol.

Very positive vibrations happening around here 😀

I do hope that the Rollercoaster 🎢 ride is over lol the dark night of the soul needs to go away for a while lol

newspirit
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I'm so glad you had this positive experience from meditation. Hopefully the dark night is over, as you said. One thing I know that could help with recalling your dreams is keeping a dream journal, even if what you write down is "I could not remember my dreams last night". You'll be surprised at how this could help in the long run! I need to do this more myself, haha :D

I hope everything continues to improve for you, and I wish you luck with creating spelled items!

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

newspirit wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:58 am I'm so glad you had this positive experience from meditation. Hopefully the dark night is over, as you said. One thing I know that could help with recalling your dreams is keeping a dream journal, even if what you write down is "I could not remember my dreams last night". You'll be surprised at how this could help in the long run! I need to do this more myself, haha :D

I hope everything continues to improve for you, and I wish you luck with creating spelled items!
I usually use this as my journal 😅 for pretty much everything 😅

I don't remember my dreams from last night. I kept waking up off and on, though. I am still trying to get my sleep routine down. Today was just slow. I don't really mind because I haven't fully recovered from my cold. Actually, my doctor gave me an inhaler because bronchitis has decided to act out. Yesterday was especially bad for coughing. Coughing fits started a bit after I posted yesterday. But it's been taken care of. I will have the inhaler tomorrow.

Until then, I have been saying, "Thank you, Universe, I am grateful for my good health". I was investigating the Law of Attraction. This combined with the wishing amulets should be a powerful combination. Anyway, using that statement over and over while I meditate has actually helped me. This works!

My beautiful vessels from my profiles arrived 😍 There is so much energy from both vessels. So much energy...all around me. I am even seeing more energy. It's actually caused some eye strain but hey! I am very excited! I am opening up on a spiritual level 🙏

I just thought about "The Matrix" when Neo asked, "Why do my eyes hurt?" then Morpheus responded, "You've never used them before." Yeah, that's kind of like what's going on...I think.

I am fighting the urge to search through the stores. I absolutely know that if I go looking, I will end up bringing in more spirits. It's an inward battle....but I want to keep improving my skills before I get more companions. I want to at least build solid communication skills.

So many goals! I am going to celebrate every success no matter how small...little steps to bigger success!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Great stories Metheus. Just a question: wear do you mean by this passage? "For spirit companions, I was told via pendulum that I need to stop adopting from other practioners. I get the feeling that I need to do some adopting of my own. No pressure or anything lol"

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Metheus North wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:19 am I am still trying to get my sleep routine down. Today was just slow. I don't really mind because I haven't fully recovered from my cold. Actually, my doctor gave me an inhaler because bronchitis has decided to act out. Yesterday was especially bad for coughing. Coughing fits started a bit after I posted yesterday. But it's been taken care of. I will have the inhaler tomorrow.
Disclaimer: This is not a health advice, but a suggestion to talk with your doctor about.
My doctor prescribed me drops with capsaicin when my whole family had a really bad cold a few years ago. The rest of my family ended up with bronchitis, but the drops I was taking prevented that. It's too strong (spicy hot) for little children and my husband's doctor prescribed him something else. Maybe your doctor can name you some similar medicine available where you live and say if it would be suitable for you?

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:41 am Great stories Metheus. Just a question: wear do you mean by this passage? "For spirit companions, I was told via pendulum that I need to stop adopting from other practioners. I get the feeling that I need to do some adopting of my own. No pressure or anything lol"
Hello Aster!

So, I am using my pendulum to communicate while I try to work on my telepathic skills. I got a feeling that my spirits were trying to say something.

We all just had a meeting not long ago about tasking and other things. That's when I asked if we should get more companions. The answer was no. A big no. One of my goals is to practice my skills. So, I asked if I should be doing my own conjuring and the answer is a big yes. So, having more companions isn't an issue, it's that I need to start doing this for myself.
ilinga wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:14 pm
Metheus North wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:19 am I am still trying to get my sleep routine down. Today was just slow. I don't really mind because I haven't fully recovered from my cold. Actually, my doctor gave me an inhaler because bronchitis has decided to act out. Yesterday was especially bad for coughing. Coughing fits started a bit after I posted yesterday. But it's been taken care of. I will have the inhaler tomorrow.
Disclaimer: This is not a health advice, but a suggestion to talk with your doctor about.
My doctor prescribed me drops with capsaicin when my whole family had a really bad cold a few years ago. The rest of my family ended up with bronchitis, but the drops I was taking prevented that. It's too strong (spicy hot) for little children and my husband's doctor prescribed him something else. Maybe your doctor can name you some similar medicine available where you live and say if it would be suitable for you?
Hello iligna!

I'm constantly communicating with my doctor. I have to use a CPAP machine because I have sleep apnea. However, I have not been able to use it because I had the cold that turned into bronchitis. It's a mess. My doctor is providing me with an inhaler. I used to take Lexapro. This helped me sleep but I was a zombie during the day. It was a bit too strong. So, I am taking melatonin along with a different medication now. Also, insurance is an issue. There are some medications that my doctor wanted me to go on but it wasn't covered.

Oh the joys of medicine 😆

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Lol it's a dark energy type of day. I need to accept the DA as being a part of me. That's one of the spells connected to my DA profile. It is working! I am definitely getting the whole, 'you shouldn't fight your true nature' sort of thing going on today. I posted in "My First Spirit". I explained a bit more about myself.

So, I had started to write a few posts, decided to delete them because my darker part of me was doing most of the 'talking'. I had to do that a couple of times in the topic 'Are We Getting Scammed". Usually those types of people don't phase me but I have noticed my mean, growly side begin to emerge.

Down kitty! Lol

So, I am apolozing ahead of time in case my more aggressive side shows through.

Great news though! If I accept all these parts of me, getting my gifts back may happen sooner!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”