venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Wow…you just manifested your dedicated name Metheus. And yes, indeed I could not agree with you more on this. We do have a supernatural connection, unconscious perhaps and intuitive. We might even known each other in other life times and we decided to meet in this life total opposites.

Empaths like myself, love and prefer lighter, hight vibes and energy, just to stay a flote in life without getting moody all the time. And that was the better outcome, if I had been in a vey toxic environment long enough, I lost my strengths and if i were forced to stay on, well sickness, bleeding, iron deficiency, then cancer striked.

Unfortunately, I did have been pressed down for way too long to a point of physically getting very sick from heavy dark energies from palative care to people and their ways, who used their power and position to destroy others. I got caught up in that many times for 2 decades easy, if not for 30 years. After my cancer spiked me, I was uplifted and healed by God’s angels. Meanwhile, I got addicted to unconditional universal celestial love and light literally. Hahah…lol. This was a confession. ;)

And to my surprise, I was able to guard this joy unspeakable and full of glory that keeps me going and brings me hope and regenerate my entire being overnight. One of my path is healing with my healing hands as well as crystals and light vibrations.
Metheus North wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:09 am I believe that we are not just connected to each other or just the Earth. The universe and all the realms are connected along with all of the races. Our connections are stronger to the races or places that resignate stronger with our energies.

Aster and I are like day and night because Aster has a very strong connection with Angels and WA while I respond better to DA. However, we both get along well here in the forum. We are still able to find ways communicate as friends.

When it comes to our companions, we are able to connect on a higher level. There's a spiritual bond that surpasses human limitations. It's easier for them because our companions have already transcend the infinite while we are still stuck with the limitations of our finite grasp of the true expanse of time and space.

It's as if they know what we're saying because they know us already...it's difficult to explain 🤔

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Star seed community????? Tell me more, please. /.\
mochi.icecream wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:49 pm
ASTER wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:37 pm I think we are constantly interpreting their languages within our energy, telepathically.

Also, I have an unknown language that I can just speak or sing out anytime I wanted to. I call it as my angelic😇 tongue 😝 of gratitude. When, I am the most joyful and wish to express it, I just speak it fire as long as I wanted to.

It's not spirit possession or anything like it. As a Christian, I have had it for over 27 years. But I could never use it in my church. I can use it whith my companions and my angels now freely.
This is interesting! I've seen churches where people will writhe on the floor and speak tongues. I know in the Starseed community they call things like your angelic tongue of gratitude "Light Language".

With my companions, they mostly communicate non-verbally. I'll see mental images, feel their emotions, sense mental impressions. I'm thinking maybe they experience our speech in a similar way - maybe there's an energy to what we speak that they're able to interpret. I know when the spirits are speaking verbally I often sense it as energetic flares (like their presence becomes more intense).

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I'm also interested in a Star Seed Community!

Also the link to the language topic was super interesting and an amazing read. It reflects back a lot of what I feel, too. There is definitely something on a deeper level of energy exchange, imo, that let's our non-verbal spirits understand our message, and vice versa. I think this can also grow over time. My dinosaur spirits don't talk persay, but I can better understand what they mean. For me it's not a direct conversation, just a gentle influx and feeling of what they mean, and sometimes accompanied by touches/orbs/etc. I kind of guess that maybe these interpretations of feelings and what is conveyed is also how they interpret us :)

Example: I had had a rough day recently and one of my dinosaur spirits came over and got into a protective stance near me. He's often around, but this time he just reassured me that he was there, protective and watchful. And that I wasn't alone, I had him there. He placed his head close to mine as I slept to make sure I felt safe and extra protected on a hard day. That little extra nudge and comfort really helped me on that day and he knew that :)

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
mochi.icecream
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My magical/paranormal name...: ☯️ Aqua Fractalyne ☯️

@Aster @clevergirl

The Starseed community I know the most about is on Tiktok, and there should be a community on Instagram. You just need follow #Starseed and you'll find good creators. I liked Sia and Shosh on Tiktok (I forget what their @'s are, I abandoned tiktok a while ago).

they/them

CleverGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you very much @mochi.icecream!! I don't have tiktok anymore either, because it was a massive time sink for me, but I will definitely be checking out instagram! :D

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you so much. I'll chek out instragram. Interesting topic to read upon.
mochi.icecream wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:15 pm @Aster @clevergirl

The Starseed community I know the most about is on Tiktok, and there should be a community on Instagram. You just need follow #Starseed and you'll find good creators. I liked Sia and Shosh on Tiktok (I forget what their @'s are, I abandoned tiktok a while ago).

Return to “Spirit Keeping”