Spirit Communication & Spirit Conjuration Spell

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Spirit Communication & Spirit Conjuration Spell

Post by JenNeutral »

To start off, I didn't know my order was completed. And for a few days, I felt like wanting to conjure a spirit. I've even gone as far as to look around at the CH store to see if they have something like that for sale. I usually don't do this, but I guess I felt like it.

And today, I check to see if my order was done and to my surprise, it was completed. One of the items which were a freebie was this spell. Yeah, I did not expect that.

I just want to add a bit of a backstory to make it interesting. ;) But anyway, I was wondering if you guys have any experience with this spell? If so, who did you conjure? What did you guys do or talk about it? I'm interested to know.

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

WaterSunFireRising
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: Spirit Communication & Spirit Conjuration Spell

Post by WaterSunFireRising »

Oh that's super cool this lined up for you like that! I always take synchronicities as a sign of being on track in life, even if it's small and random (:

Sorry, I don't have experience with this spell :p But I'd personally probably pick one of the races of spirits that I've been interested in but unsure about. Like for me a Unicorn or a Griffin are one's that I kinda want to keep but am unsure about :p

I hope your experience with that spell goes well! Did you decide what kind of spirit you're going to contact yet?

If you keep telling an angel that she's beautiful, eventually she's going to pay you a visit to prove you right so you never stop saying it ^-^

"Have you ever known a cat to do what you told it to do? I can tell you, they just do what they want."

JenNeutral
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any, really.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jen
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: N/A

Re: Spirit Communication & Spirit Conjuration Spell

Post by JenNeutral »

WaterSunFireRising wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 6:22 am
Oh that's super cool this lined up for you like that! I always take synchronicities as a sign of being on track in life, even if it's small and random (:

Sorry, I don't have experience with this spell :p But I'd personally probably pick one of the races of spirits that I've been interested in but unsure about. Like for me a Unicorn or a Griffin are one's that I kinda want to keep but am unsure about :p

I hope your experience with that spell goes well! Did you decide what kind of spirit you're going to contact yet?
Hey! :] So you're feeling a call toward a Unicorn or Griffin? I heard that either of them are wonderful companions. So if you get either one, congrats!

I was planning to start off easy with a Angel. Particularly, the Bronwyn Angels as I was thinking about whatever I may need to bring one in the family or not. Of course, before doing this I might need to get some protection up and ask my friends to make sure nothing goes wrong. You know, I don't want to invite a unbound that I can't get rid of. Especially a troublesome one. ;)

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.” - A.A. Milne

”If you can't stop thinking about it...buy it.” - Anonymous

"Don't be too sensitive so that you can't take a harsh word from anyone." - Harika budi

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”