Master Vessel: How Do They Work?

Kalenius Fox
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1

Hello to everyone! This is going to be my first post and question. I tend to air on the side of reservedness, caution and logic. That can be a problem eh. That being said, I have a question that I hoped to have addressed by those of you who may have experience of first hand nature in the matter.

How do Master Vessels work? More specifically, how are they made? If I am to engage in the learning and practicing of the Magicks and spirit keeping/communication that is discussed here, I figured I would prefer to have a master vessel. It makes more sense to hold all things in one, if I am able.

The master vessel cannot be created over distance, correct? Meaning, a ring on my hand cannot become a master vessel without first being transmuted into one via a master vessel binding within a stone or other medium, supplied by CH. However, once a master vessel is created, it can be added to (with spells and bindings) over a distance without any need for a transmutational medium? This is where my confusion lies. I have some ideas of why that possibly is, but I wanted to hear if anyone knew how these things work. How can spells be bound to a MV remotely without a transmutational conduit and yet a MV cannot be created remotely without a transmutational conduit? I suppose part of this question stems from the fact that to create the master vessel I ideally want, I will have to use a transmutational medium on my own in order to transfer the Master Vessel status from the supplied stone to the ring that I possess; I do not have faith that it can be so simple and not hinge somehow on my own capacity.

Any information I can find on the web regarding this subject? So far, not much luck.

On a side note, any testimonials or words of inspiration for a newcomer who hasn't quite found his footing in these arts/works and finding himself a bit in default doubt mode, would be greatly appreciated.

With Gratitude,
Kalenius Fox

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

You might want to ask the practitioners directly for this.
As far as I know:
Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 am How do Master Vessels work?
For CH's one, you'll receive instructions on how to copy or move bindings from other vessels to the master vessel (MV).

Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 amMore specifically, how are they made?
That's a trade secret.
And each practitioner may have different way to create MV.

Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 amThe master vessel cannot be created over distance, correct?
The one from CH can't.

Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 amHowever, once a master vessel is created, it can be added to (with spells and bindings) over a distance without any need for a transmutational medium?
The one from CH still can't. You need to have the current MV physically if you want to change the vessel for MV.

Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 amHow can spells be bound to a MV remotely without a transmutational conduit and yet a MV cannot be created remotely without a transmutational conduit?
For other bindings, CH can bind them remotely to your MV by its energy signature.
The same with the option to bind directly to your spirit, they use your energy signature for that.

Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 am Any information I can find on the web regarding this subject? So far, not much luck.
Again, trade secret.

Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 amOn a side note, any testimonials or words of inspiration for a newcomer who hasn't quite found his footing in these arts/works and finding himself a bit in default doubt mode, would be greatly appreciated.
Mmm be patient, ground yourself, and be careful of scammers?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Kalenius Fox wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:01 am [...]On a side note, any testimonials or words of inspiration for a newcomer who hasn't quite found his footing in these arts/works and finding himself a bit in default doubt mode, would be greatly appreciated.

With Gratitude,
Kalenius Fox
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Words of inspiration? Maybe... don't lose your ability to discern what is genuine and don't blindly, automatically trust what others say on the metaphysical and paranormal. It may take a while to work out what or who is reliable. And what is going on. At the same time, anxiety and doubt are the quickest way to block the subtle connection or bond between ourselves and our bound spirit companions - so try to avoid that creeping in.

The link above covers some of those points.

For fundamental spirit keeping tips, which will stand any keeper in good stead (not just beginners) see https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spirit-k ... nners.html

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Kalenius Fox
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1

Thanks for the replies! I don't know if a phrased the question quite right, if I elicited the response "It's proprietary (and thus we can't know at all how it possibly works)". As I was hoping to find more of an explanation of this thing as one would explain how a radio works. Not the "I'm not a radio technician so I dont know how they work", rather, "Radio waves are picked up by the device which is built in such a way to allow their frequency to interact with the device, and is therefore able to produce sound by translating those waves into such." More along those lines of explanation. The explanation of the Energy Signature answers part of my query, because that demonstrates that only once the energy signature is created for a MV can any work be done remotely. So with a random object one has, CH does not have the ability to create a MV from it because they dont have its energy signature?

Anyway, thanks for the responses. I think I've got the gist of it.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I am expecting my parcel with a Master Vessel STONE that I will use to create my own jewellery to be a master vessel.

So I asked Magnolia personally, how future binding going to be joined onto my MV? So far she hasn't replied. I also asked the same question on other orders, in the note section, since I keep marking "I have my own vessel", from the drop down box. When we select the destination of our spells or spirits. Thinking that i actually marked the right type of box, I meant my master vessel is understood under that.

But I still can't seem to connect this in my head, the actual process, unless I maybe will be sent a transmute stone, or maybe the original stone that was used to create the vessel will be reused.??? 🤔
So far, I haven't got an answer from Magnolia, or anyone in CH, but i really do hope I'll get or found more instruction i will need to use for future orders with my own created MV.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:58 am I am expecting my parcel with a Master Vessel STONE that I will use to create my own jewellery to be a master vessel.

So I asked Magnolia personally, how future binding going to be joined onto my MV? So far she hasn't replied. I also asked the same question on other orders, in the note section, since I keep marking "I have my own vessel", from the drop down box. When we select the destination of our spells or spirits. Thinking that i actually marked the right type of box, I meant my master vessel is understood under that.

But I still can't seem to connect this in my head, the actual process, unless I maybe will be sent a transmute stone, or maybe the original stone that was used to create the vessel will be reused.??? 🤔
So far, I haven't got an answer from Magnolia, or anyone in CH, but i really do hope I'll get or found more instruction i will need to use for future orders with my own created MV.
So I was sent a MV that had been created by CH for me. Thereafter when I placed an order for a binding that I want added to it, I select the MV option in the drop down list on the item's listing page. Then in the cart I add my MV order number in the customer notes, just before submitting the order. I also make sure I change the postal delivery option to no delivery, which is what save the most money.

CH then remotely add the binding when they complete the order and I get an email.

I imagine if you follow the instructions that come with the stone it will all make sense.

"If you desire to use your own vessel, you will receive a stone & instructions for the transfer of power to create your Master Vessel,"
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CREATION ... -HAVE.html

If it doesn't, email [email protected].

(I'm guessing it will be the order number for the MV creation stone that CH will need for future orders, in order to remotely add bindings for you - but they can clear that up. You will have your own MV, created by the stone and they will no doubt remotely add to that, just as they do to any MV.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thank you Lewk, that is right and I have received down load instructions plus an email clarification. So I am fine now.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Okay, dumb question: when you transfer your vessel bind to the Master does your individual vessel still function as a vessel?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

I found that they still loaded with power. My Waif Fae was bind to my master vessel. Then I transferred her over to one of my pendant. The master vessel bead also still has powers. I keep all my gem stones even though i transmute magic to other object.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Reading more carefully, I see that keeping the original vessels active is an option. D'oh.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”