Don't forget about your Colaras Binding

greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte

Re: Don't forget about your Colaras Binding

Post by greenestwishes »

I think they take it down because its a binding that is tied to certain dates. They will probably offer it again next year.

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn

Post by Aeryn K Angel »

Yep.... got mine put out earlier today.
:U

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.

Chavah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel, Volkh, Fylgia
If I could be anything, I would be...: Bronwyn, Cherub, Arc
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Guardian of secret treasures

Post by Chavah »

I bought the Colaras binding 2020. And i am waiting to recive it. It's so existing to know that we can HOPE for betterment in the new year. I am so grateful for Magnolia and Ash to come up with this genius magic for us lay people. And also, it's a wonderful exercise at the end of each year, to come out of our disillusioned, tired self and WISH something amazing for at Christmas for the New Year

Has anybody had their wishes fulfilled last year? Just curious... I know this is an old thread.

*>* Chavah ()

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 182
Spelled Number: 165
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Post by Lewk »

Chavah wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:09 pm
I bought the Colaras binding 2020. And i am waiting to recive it. It's so existing to know that we can HOPE for betterment in the new year. I am so grateful for Magnolia and Ash to come up with this genius magic for us lay people. And also, it's a wonderful exercise at the end of each year, to come out of our disillusioned, tired self and WISH something amazing for at Christmas for the New Year

Has anybody had their wishes fulfilled last year? Just curious... I know this is an old thread.
This is very topical - for me at least. I got it last year - and what a year we've had since then! I got the instructions for renewing it yourself recently and reviewed what the hopes/dreams/goals/wishes were 1 year ago. Dwelling on that helped me formulate this year's.

I think I had progress with a lot of them. One was very time specific - about an event that was cancelled due to coronavirus - so my hopes around that couldn't be fulfilled.

But overall I think I probably put in more broad Big Goals than time specific, easy to obtain ones that can be completed within a year.

So I'm going to be interested in how things have gone by this time next year - see if I've judged them at the right level this time.

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Chavah
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Chavah »

Lewk wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 7:26 am
Chavah wrote:
Sat Dec 26, 2020 8:09 pm

This is very topical - for me at least. I got it last year - and what a year we've had since then! I got the instructions for renewing it yourself recently and reviewed what the hopes/dreams/goals/wishes were 1 year ago. Dwelling on that helped me formulate this year's.

I think I had progress with a lot of them. One was very time specific - about an event that was cancelled due to coronavirus - so my hopes around that couldn't be fulfilled.

But overall I think I probably put in more broad Big Goals than time specific, easy to obtain ones that can be completed within a year.

So I'm going to be interested in how things have gone by this time next year - see if I've judged them at the right level this time.
Thanks so much Lewk. Really appreciate your feedback. It's my first time, and i did set goals but most of them long term goals. It'll be fine though.
How did you go with renewal for this year?
Did you put it outside for sunlight and moonlight ect. and wrapping your wish list around your vessel and saying the special words for it? Or did you order it again?

*>* Chavah ()

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member

Post by Lewk »

[/quote]Thanks so much Lewk. Really appreciate your feedback. It's my first time, and i did set goals but most of them long term goals. It'll be fine though.
How did you go with renewal for this year?
Did you put it outside for sunlight and moonlight ect. and wrapping your wish list around your vessel and saying the special words for it? Or did you order it again?

[/quote]

Yes, I've done it that way, following the instructions for renewing it yourself. They didn't originally come with the binding - perhaps because it was a freebie? - so I asked for them a couple of weeks ago.

Incidentally and quite amusingly, with the original order some of my words and goals were paraphrased, which led to a couple of funny but vaguely alarming typos.

'Destiny' was mistyped as 'destroy', for example. I got them corrected, as I didn't want my active wish on the binding to be left as COME INTO YOUR ROLE & DESTROY IN THE UNIVERSE (!), as I lean far more to WA than that. x*D

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

Chavah
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Chavah »

Hi Lewk,
How long before I will hear anything about this binding ?
I am waiting... For something or someone to get back to me in my order and tell me something... Or send me something...???
Lewk wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 7:36 am
Thanks so much Lewk.

Yes, I've done it that way, following the instructions for renewing it yourself. They didn't originally come with the binding - perhaps because it was a freebie? - so I asked for them a couple of weeks ago.

Incidentally and quite amusingly, with the original order some of my words and goals were paraphrased, which led to a couple of funny but vaguely alarming typos.

'Destiny' was mistyped as 'destroy', for example. I got them corrected, as I didn't want my active wish on the binding to be left as COME INTO YOUR ROLE & DESTROY IN THE UNIVERSE (!), as I lean far more to WA than that. x*D
[/quote]

*>* Chavah ()

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member

Post by Lewk »

Chavah wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 3:46 am
Hi Lewk,
How long before I will hear anything about this binding ?
I am waiting... For something or someone to get back to me in my order and tell me something... Or send me something...??? [
You'll really need to contact support@creepyhollows.com to ask about your order.

If the Colaras binding was done for you before Xmas I'd have expected CH to have already confirmed that to you in an order completion email. If you didn't get an email you can look for the order in your customer account order history (if you have an account).

That would mean your binding was active before 24th December when, from memory, the Colaras Ritual begins to be performed. (I've no idea who does the ritual - I have visions of magical covens across the world who do it every year, including maybe Magnolia and ASH? The important thing for us is to have had our binding completed by CH initially, before the dates on which the Colaras Ritual is performed - as I underrstand it. Then it can be renewed annually by us, as per the instructions.

\/

Chavah
neophyte
neophyte

Post by Chavah »

Hmmm... There is no news yet. But i contacted them and recived a lovely email saying it's getting done soon. I guess they are very busy and they are completing Christmas orders/on holiday or locked down. That is oka. It'll works out for good of all concerns.

*>* Chavah ()

Lonikh
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik Primrose

Post by Lonikh »

i too have ordered the colaras binding and i was worried about my order not being completed but after i read this im gonna wait :) thanks for sharing

2 Sanguine vampire (N) (C)
1 Cambion (J)
1 Balkan vampire (H)
1 Psy Vampire (A)
1 Hellhound (M)
1 Abchanchu vampire (C)
1 Strigoi Mort Vampire (J)
1 Incubus (O)
1 Vrykolakas (T)
1 Lover:Manananggal (A)
1 Moroi Vampire (D)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”