new here
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 9
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fairies
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Does anyone here have experience with any of the power orbs from CH? I'm thinking of getting one. I have experience with spirits and spells but have never tried one of those orbs before. When you say the phrase and say what you want, do you feel the energies instantly and get that power instantly or does it come gradually over time? I'm wondering what would be best for me in lucid dreaming and reality shifting aswell. I think the orb of universal command could help me. Also, has anyone used the power orbs for things like weight loss, gaining muscle and strength, beauty? I know it says it can help with shapeshifting but not too sure on psychical body stuff, but maybe it could bring in the right energy for that. Or even for bringing in luck and money energy. Thank you.

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am Does anyone here have experience with any of the power orbs from CH? I'm thinking of getting one. I have experience with spirits and spells but have never tried one of those orbs before.
I have a few of them. They're just like any other CH bindings, in a way, except all their bindings are different. (I knew what I meant when I wrote that but, reading it back, I'm not sure how much meaning it conveys.) They work. It's nice to own one. But like all CH bindings you get the best out of it by working with it.

as explained in the introduction to https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am When you say the phrase and say what you want, do you feel the energies instantly and get that power instantly or does it come gradually over time?
Spell bindings affect people differently, which is just as it should be. So you don't want to judge what you experience or how it affects you by how it affects others, Having said that, a code word instantly triggers the aspect of the binding it's related to. Whether or not you feel the energies or power is not down to the binding but down to the person that owns it and a range of factors.
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am I'm wondering what would be best for me in lucid dreaming and reality shifting aswell. I think the orb of universal command could help me.
It's probably best to ask CH support, as there's quite a large range of power orbs. And you may well have to get one for each need (if there is even an orb for each thing you want.) Also for some things another type of binding may be better than a power orb. I don't think there is as yet a power orb for each and every need.

If you have a gut feeling that one particular power orb can help you, that's a different thing. We should pay attention to gut feelings.
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am Also, has anyone used the power orbs for things like weight loss, gaining muscle and strength, beauty? I know it says it can help with shapeshifting but not too sure on psychical body stuff, but maybe it could bring in the right energy for that. Or even for bringing in luck and money energy. Thank you.
Predictably boring answer from me perhaps - but I just use them for what they are designed for. I'm not really sure how far it's possible to depart from the progamming of a power orb, although there may well be some leeway. Maybe ask CH support about that. Sometimes there *are* things we can do with CH items that aren't obvious from the Shop listing description. (And often there isn't, afaik.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Lewk pretty much said everything I believe as well, but when you mentioned reality shifting I remembered I have this power orb:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-orb-window.html

And now I'm going to experiment with it for that bc I hadn't thought to pair the two together that way and it seems like the perfect aid for shifting.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I have many power orbs. But not all.
I used the slayer one when going to the gym at one point for Increased Physical Endurance.

insideamindseye
new here
new here

Lewk wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:30 pm
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am Does anyone here have experience with any of the power orbs from CH? I'm thinking of getting one. I have experience with spirits and spells but have never tried one of those orbs before.
I have a few of them. They're just like any other CH bindings, in a way, except all their bindings are different. (I knew what I meant when I wrote that but, reading it back, I'm not sure how much meaning it conveys.) They work. It's nice to own one. But like all CH bindings you get the best out of it by working with it.

as explained in the introduction to https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am When you say the phrase and say what you want, do you feel the energies instantly and get that power instantly or does it come gradually over time?
Spell bindings affect people differently, which is just as it should be. So you don't want to judge what you experience or how it affects you by how it affects others, Having said that, a code word instantly triggers the aspect of the binding it's related to. Whether or not you feel the energies or power is not down to the binding but down to the person that owns it and a range of factors.
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am I'm wondering what would be best for me in lucid dreaming and reality shifting aswell. I think the orb of universal command could help me.
It's probably best to ask CH support, as there's quite a large range of power orbs. And you may well have to get one for each need (if there is even an orb for each thing you want.) Also for some things another type of binding may be better than a power orb. I don't think there is as yet a power orb for each and every need.

If you have a gut feeling that one particular power orb can help you, that's a different thing. We should pay attention to gut feelings.
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:05 am Also, has anyone used the power orbs for things like weight loss, gaining muscle and strength, beauty? I know it says it can help with shapeshifting but not too sure on psychical body stuff, but maybe it could bring in the right energy for that. Or even for bringing in luck and money energy. Thank you.
Predictably boring answer from me perhaps - but I just use them for what they are designed for. I'm not really sure how far it's possible to depart from the progamming of a power orb, although there may well be some leeway. Maybe ask CH support about that. Sometimes there *are* things we can do with CH items that aren't obvious from the Shop listing description. (And often there isn't, afaik.)
Thank you. I have never heard of working with the spell before. Whenever I've dealt with magick or manifestation, they always say to cast it then completely forget about it so this is new to me. I've been looking at the power orb of universal command lately. Instead of getting one for each need, that one you can use for any skill or trait in the universe you want, can use it for absorbing any energy in the universe, change any skills you want, etc. I feel it's very practical to just have it all in one single orb instead of using many different ones for different needs. I haven't used spells before on CH, I'm new here. I bought one energy item so far that's helped me get rid of a migraine.

insideamindseye
new here
new here

draco_star898 wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:33 pm Lewk pretty much said everything I believe as well, but when you mentioned reality shifting I remembered I have this power orb:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/power-orb-window.html

And now I'm going to experiment with it for that bc I hadn't thought to pair the two together that way and it seems like the perfect aid for shifting.
I've seen that one on here. Looks interesting aswell. Tell me how that experimenting goes as I've tried for years and haven't been able to shift yet, while getting frustrated that thousands of people have been able to shift to whatever reality they want in a matter of weeks just with intention.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:47 pm Thank you. I have never heard of working with the spell before. Whenever I've dealt with magick or manifestation, they always say to cast it then completely forget about it so this is new to me.
Yes. That's the standard advice for casting a spell yourself but these are spell bindings, which work continually for the owner and can be tasked. It's an amazing paratechnology. The intro to that article that I linked to gives crucial advice on how to work with and task spell bindings. One tip is to let the spell wash over you or flow through you. Meditate with it, and so on. Basically engagement with spell bindings, as well as being open to it, brings better results than just buying it and forgetting about it.

The power orbs are very detailed in how you can work with them, compared with a standard spell binding.
insideamindseye wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:47 pm I've been looking at the power orb of universal command lately. Instead of getting one for each need, that one you can use for any skill or trait in the universe you want, can use it for absorbing any energy in the universe, change any skills you want, etc. I feel it's very practical to just have it all in one single orb instead of using many different ones for different needs. I haven't used spells before on CH, I'm new here. I bought one energy item so far that's helped me get rid of a migraine.
I just now looked closely at the universal command orb details. Yes, that certainly seems to offer a wide range of uses.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
insideamindseye
new here
new here

Angelik wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:51 pm I have many power orbs. But not all.
I used the slayer one when going to the gym at one point for Increased Physical Endurance.
What are your experiences with them?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

insideamindseye wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 3:45 am
Angelik wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:51 pm I have many power orbs. But not all.
What are your experiences with them?
It varies and depends on the orb. I do not remember specific experiences apart one in which after the activation of a code I felt my astral body levitating during the night, but I can say that with some of these orbs I felt a change after the code was activated or my dreams were more vivid etc. The lazy orb helps with sensing spirits more, but you need to focus on that, otherwise you will miss it. At least that is in my case. Take my words as a subjective experience, with spells it varies from person to person, the only way to know if something works is trying yourself.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”