Thinking with portals

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I'm wondering what kinds of creative things people have done with portals.

I got a portal for summoning energy from CH and I tried it out by summoning energy of the Andromeda Galaxy, randomly. It was amazing, like starbathing surrounded by low-hanging stars. I want to try out some other things, though maybe it would be good to be cautious about checking out the energy of places if I'm not in the mood for unpleasant surprises. a viewing portal would be better than a summoning energy portal for that.

I'm wondering how vague CH's tech lets you be. Thinking of summoning something subjective like the energy of "the best of humanity" and seeing what the portal comes up with. Other ideas: Glastonbury Tor, clarity of thought, tide pool, a cozy Halloween, a supernova, Machu Pichu.

Has anyone experimented like this? Or even created a piece for yourself from the results? I know there are a lot of cool historical things to view., if you have a viewing type portal.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Interesting topic, bumping it, just in case anyone with portals experience wants to share their insights.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I would like to know more about portals too.. I ordered the dynamic discovery orb and part of it helps you detect portals and open and close your own portals.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I have a custom made portal that goes anywhere in the universe, but my biggest problem is knowing where to go with it so I haven't used it much. It has some awesome energy though!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I'd like to buy one, just to have a more direct channel to certain places in the astral. I want to see more fairy or elven realms..and other places as well.
I too have the dynamic discovery orb that helps with closing and opening portals, it is a good tool, specifically if one has unintentionally opened a portal from which unbounds come through, it is good for closing the portal.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

i have seen a lot of portals for sale to thoth, freya and many more entities. i was once recommended to connect to thoth since i needed help with writing, but i didn't proceed because i am scared. i'm not good with astral travelin - actually don't even know if meditation counts....

RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

jezebela wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:45 pm i have seen a lot of portals for sale to thoth, freya and many more entities. i was once recommended to connect to thoth since i needed help with writing, but i didn't proceed because i am scared. i'm not good with astral travelin - actually don't even know if meditation counts....
Hi Jezebela,

Have you seen this listing? https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... PTIAN.html

I don't personally feel like you have any reason to fear Thoth Just be respectful as you should with any being. You do not need to astral travel to interact with him either he can come to you. He is an immortal after all 8))

I was recommended to work with Thoth through a reading i got done so i purchased the above binding, this way i have a safe connection directly to him. Immortals have so much they can offer however its your path and i don't want to push you into something you are not comfortable with.

Meditation is very important in the metaphysical. What do you mean by "actually don't even know if meditation counts"?

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

RedWine wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 5:54 am
Hi Jezebela,

Have you seen this listing? https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-C ... PTIAN.html

I don't personally feel like you have any reason to fear Thoth Just be respectful as you should with any being. You do not need to astral travel to interact with him either he can come to you. He is an immortal after all 8))

I was recommended to work with Thoth through a reading i got done so i purchased the above binding, this way i have a safe connection directly to him. Immortals have so much they can offer however its your path and i don't want to push you into something you are not comfortable with.

Meditation is very important in the metaphysical. What do you mean by "actually don't even know if meditation counts"?
thanks for the link! i checked it out and put it in my wish list!

i think i always feel awkward whenever i'm in the room with people or spirits of higher power till i want to hide in a corner. oops. so i really hope i can be myself as in calm.

what's ur experience like connecting to Thoth? how does Thoth help you? mind if i ask?

i've read in a book in doing astral traveling/projection. it's very complicated as the preparation takes up to 7 days, and it's really preparing to train the spirit to leave the body. i don't think i do that while meditating. i just somewhat project myself into another realm in my head. i don't think my spirit leave my body? i'm not too sure. that's what i meant in that last sentence.

Obsydian
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I worship the ancient Egyptian gods and have never needed portals to connect to Them.
Thoth is a part of my God family, and is open to a genuine offering (He likes lemon things, tea, sweet things, writing tools dedicated to Him...) and just talk. (and eat/drink the offering afterwards, waste was considered bad in AE and the stuff is blessed after!)

I don't understand how the portals work, but I don't believe to need one to connect to a God! ❤

I am a Cat surrounded by Dragons
RedWine
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0

jezebela wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 2:22 pm
thanks for the link! i checked it out and put it in my wish list!

what's ur experience like connecting to Thoth? how does Thoth help you? mind if i ask?
Your welcome happy to help ()

My metaphysical life is complicated right now im going through a situation i cant really talk about. So unfortunately i cant share anything personal relating to Thoth with you.

*>*
Love Light and Dark Blessings

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”