Game changer for students, language learners, etc.

cfergu01
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tita
Zodiac:

I’m the type of person that tends to set a lot of lofty long-term goals for myself but then struggles with the daily short-term discipline to achieve them. THIS spell has totally changed my behavior in the last ~6 months and now I’m making staggering progress with all of my personal goals;

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/cinderella-spell.html

Like legit if you’re a student or you’re learning a skill that requires daily discipline to master or you just have a bad habit you want to break and struggle with daily temptation, I can’t recommend this spell enough!!

I’m learning Japanese right now (I live in Japan and being fluent would greatly benefit day-to-day life), and thanks to this spell I managed to diligently study everyday for the past ~4 months and pass the second highest level of the language test (JLPT N2)!

I know I sound like a late night infomercial right now but REALLY, if you know your bad habits/personality are holding you back in life, GET THIS BINDING 😭

Keeper of (1) Ifrit Djinn, (2) Marid Djinn,(1) Venetian Dragon, (1) Volkh, (1) Shikigami, (1) Hound of Annwn, (1) Nympho and (1) Liderc
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Thanks for sharing, I like to read spells reviews!🙂

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

Thank you! I just added this to my wish list. If you never posted this I never would've found it.

I am deathly allergic to hard work and discipline so I may need this. Unfortunately I already placed an order today with CH before I saw this. Otherwise this would've been added.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I put this on my wish list when I first seen your post and forgot about it yesterday when I placed my order :
Thanks for sharing. Guess I'll have to get it next week. Congratulations on your language test!

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

your review is very informative!

and you are living in japan!!!! my dream place! how did you get to live there? i read that foreigners cannot migrate there....

anyways, i'm curious to know how many times have you modified your intention to know that it works. can share the process?

vanrosette
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rose
Zodiac:

I also have many longterm goals that require daily work. Thanks for the post, I think I'll end up picking this up with my next order. Congrats on your progress!

cfergu01
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: Tita
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 3:24 pm your review is very informative!

and you are living in japan!!!! my dream place! how did you get to live there? i read that foreigners cannot migrate there....

anyways, i'm curious to know how many times have you modified your intention to know that it works. can share the process?
Sorry I went MIA! It’s been a very busy few months for me lol

Yes, I’m in Japan! There are many foreigners here so I’m not sure who would write that you can’t immigrate here. Depending on which country you’re from, coming to live here can be quite easy and I highly recommend it :)| Of course, Corona has caused the country to close its borders, but they’ll open again after the pandemic passes.

I’ve only modified my intention once or twice with this piece tbh. I feel like modifying several behaviors/goals at one time weakens the spell’s influence on me (and I’m so lazy, I need all the influence I can get lol).

One of my alternate goals was to lose weight, so I asked this piece to transform me into a person who wanted to exercise. The result was about a week of me thinking “I should exercise!”at least once every few hours lol
It doesn’t sound very metaphysical, I know, but it was basically like a mental alarm clock. “Exercise!” would pop up in my head without fail regardless of where I was or what I was doing :p)
I eventually deactivated the spell because it was getting really distracting. Plus, the spell could only do so much yknow? I WANTED to exercise, but still hated the act itself so I would basically “snooze” the mental alarm just for it to bug me again an hour or two later.

I also asked it make me a more flexible and accommodating person and it’s done wonders! I don’t need to feel like I’m always in control anymore. I also don’t binge eat anymore because I no longer feel powerless when I’m not 100% in control of my life.

Idk if I actually answered your question, but feel free to ask if you want to know anything else!

Thanks to everyone who read my post and decided to check out the listing! I hope it helps you all as much as it’s helped me! If you do get it, I’d love to hear about any experiences you guys have 8))

<<edited by Moderator>>

Keeper of (1) Ifrit Djinn, (2) Marid Djinn,(1) Venetian Dragon, (1) Volkh, (1) Shikigami, (1) Hound of Annwn, (1) Nympho and (1) Liderc
jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

cfergu01 wrote: Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:13 am
Sorry I went MIA! It’s been a very busy few months for me lol

Yes, I’m in Japan! There are many foreigners here so I’m not sure who would write that you can’t immigrate here. Depending on which country you’re from, coming to live here can be quite easy and I highly recommend it :)| Of course, Corona has caused the country to close its borders, but they’ll open again after the pandemic passes.

I’ve only modified my intention once or twice with this piece tbh. I feel like modifying several behaviors/goals at one time weakens the spell’s influence on me (and I’m so lazy, I need all the influence I can get lol).

One of my alternate goals was to lose weight, so I asked this piece to transform me into a person who wanted to exercise. The result was about a week of me thinking “I should exercise!”at least once every few hours lol
It doesn’t sound very metaphysical, I know, but it was basically like a mental alarm clock. “Exercise!” would pop up in my head without fail regardless of where I was or what I was doing :p)
I eventually deactivated the spell because it was getting really distracting. Plus, the spell could only do so much yknow? I WANTED to exercise, but still hated the act itself so I would basically “snooze” the mental alarm just for it to bug me again an hour or two later.

I also asked it make me a more flexible and accommodating person and it’s done wonders! I don’t need to feel like I’m always in control anymore. I also don’t binge eat anymore because I no longer feel powerless when I’m not 100% in control of my life.

Idk if I actually answered your question, but feel free to ask if you want to know anything else!

Thanks to everyone who read my post and decided to check out the listing! I hope it helps you all as much as it’s helped me! If you do get it, I’d love to hear about any experiences you guys have 8))

<<edited by Moderator>>
Yes, you answered it. Don't worry!

I want to stay in Japan! I first thought of living.. then suddenly... I had a realisation that I could stay there every 3 months annually instead. I don't know if that's the influence of the spell I bought from CH recently as in using wisdom. Coz I was cracking my head how to sustain myself in Japan if I were to move there. Like what business I need to do and such.

The Cinderella spell you have looks very effective! I might need that kind of discipline when coming up with my business.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for sharing this spell! I actually need this but just like others have stated, I already placed my orders in already. I have it sitting in my wishlist waiting for me.

I am waiting for the border to open up in Japan so I can visit my uncle. I am very excited about that trip. ☺

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”