Paranormal powers and weight loss or body image.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: OfScaleyGoblinDjinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Leviathan

Paranormal powers and weight loss or body image.

Post by PowerofMine »

I am curious as to actual experiences you had in the past as well as recommendations for finding magical items or spirits to help with body image and weight loss. I'm also wanting physical coordination and dance talents. I have wondered if kinetic energy would be a thing to turn me into a wonderful ballet dancer among other things :v

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside

Lewk
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 210
Spelled Number: 180
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Easthorse Indigo

Re: Paranormal powers and weight loss or body image.

Post by Lewk »

PowerofMine wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:24 pm
I am curious as to actual experiences you had in the past as well as recommendations for finding magical items or spirits to help with body image and weight loss. I'm also wanting physical coordination and dance talents. I have wondered if kinetic energy would be a thing to turn me into a wonderful ballet dancer among other things :v
I don't have any experiences, nor recommendations, apart from try searching the CH Shop for the key word 'weight'. I suppose you could try asking CH (or another conjurer) if they can custom conjure a spirit for that purpose.

But I think we still have to put the time and work in ourselves to get results. A spell can help accentuate or accelerate progress but it can't wave a magic wand and transform us into something we're not. (That may sound counterintuitive, as we're literally talking about magic.)

Don’t be scared. This island is full of noises, strange sounds and sweet melodies that make you feel good and don’t hurt anyone. Sometimes I hear a thousand twanging instruments hum at my ears, and sometimes voices that send me back to sleep even if I had just woken up—and then I dreamed of clouds opening up and dropping such riches on me that when I woke up, I cried because I wanted to dream again. Caliban, The Tempest, Shakespeare
\/

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn

Post by marcoank »

I have a fairy pollinating from Lisa. These fairies have an ability to copy a person's ability, whether that person is alive or dead. There are also some spirits that can do that.
As for losing weight, it is something more complex, as it depends on the metabolism of each one, exercises that you do, nutrition and a lot of things involved.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: OfScaleyGoblinDjinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Leviathan

Post by PowerofMine »

marcoank wrote:
Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:59 pm
I have a fairy pollinating from Lisa. These fairies have an ability to copy a person's ability, whether that person is alive or dead. There are also some spirits that can do that.
As for losing weight, it is something more complex, as it depends on the metabolism of each one, exercises that you do, nutrition and a lot of things involved.

Thanks for both replies.
Was there a link for the fairy purchase? Was he/she successful at doing what you want? Thanks

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn

Post by marcoank »

Yes. It turns out that Lisa doesn't always have the pollinating fairy available on the site that is in some item such as a stone or pendant for example. But if she doesn't have it, you can contact her and ask her to conjure you a pollinating fairy.
The website is Mystic morning treasures.
No, I haven't had any success yet, one of the reasons is that I can't communicate with my spirits and I don't like to use a pendulum.
But I think that at some point I can really make it because that's why I haven't been in contact with my fairy much.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”