Paranormal powers and weight loss or body image.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I am curious as to actual experiences you had in the past as well as recommendations for finding magical items or spirits to help with body image and weight loss. I'm also wanting physical coordination and dance talents. I have wondered if kinetic energy would be a thing to turn me into a wonderful ballet dancer among other things :v

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

PowerofMine wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 7:24 pm I am curious as to actual experiences you had in the past as well as recommendations for finding magical items or spirits to help with body image and weight loss. I'm also wanting physical coordination and dance talents. I have wondered if kinetic energy would be a thing to turn me into a wonderful ballet dancer among other things :v
I don't have any experiences, nor recommendations, apart from try searching the CH Shop for the key word 'weight'. I suppose you could try asking CH (or another conjurer) if they can custom conjure a spirit for that purpose.

But I think we still have to put the time and work in ourselves to get results. A spell can help accentuate or accelerate progress but it can't wave a magic wand and transform us into something we're not. (That may sound counterintuitive, as we're literally talking about magic.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 17
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
Zodiac:

I have a fairy pollinating from Lisa. These fairies have an ability to copy a person's ability, whether that person is alive or dead. There are also some spirits that can do that.
As for losing weight, it is something more complex, as it depends on the metabolism of each one, exercises that you do, nutrition and a lot of things involved.

PowerofMine
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Batkin,Goblin,Djinn
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

marcoank wrote: Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:59 pm I have a fairy pollinating from Lisa. These fairies have an ability to copy a person's ability, whether that person is alive or dead. There are also some spirits that can do that.
As for losing weight, it is something more complex, as it depends on the metabolism of each one, exercises that you do, nutrition and a lot of things involved.

Thanks for both replies.
Was there a link for the fairy purchase? Was he/she successful at doing what you want? Thanks

Not my art in avatar, but how I feel inside
marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Yes. It turns out that Lisa doesn't always have the pollinating fairy available on the site that is in some item such as a stone or pendant for example. But if she doesn't have it, you can contact her and ask her to conjure you a pollinating fairy.
The website is Mystic morning treasures.
No, I haven't had any success yet, one of the reasons is that I can't communicate with my spirits and I don't like to use a pendulum.
But I think that at some point I can really make it because that's why I haven't been in contact with my fairy much.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/EGYPTIAN ... EIGHT.html is a spell from CH

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/SAGEN-FA ... TNESS.html
This is for the conjure of the Sagen Faery. The diet would not be a good idea for me but may work well for you.

I am trying to work on my weight loss without using spirits or spells, myself for now.

marcoank
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I also have a problem with being overweight which mainly focuses on the abdomen. So I was thinking of performing some ritual during the waning moon.

jezebela
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: jazne

according to one of the members here, ASTER, has great success with her weight loss with some weight loss spell if i recalled correctly.

i saw a full moon binding which can be customised to my needs on CH, which i'm planning to get it for weight loss, because i'm always tired ... and don't have the energy all the time to exercise, and sometimes all i want is to eat whatever i want without worrying about putting on weight even though i don't eat much.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

jezebela wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 3:46 pm according to one of the members here, ASTER, has great success with her weight loss with some weight loss spell if i recalled correctly.

i saw a full moon binding which can be customised to my needs on CH, which i'm planning to get it for weight loss, because i'm always tired ... and don't have the energy all the time to exercise, and sometimes all i want is to eat whatever i want without worrying about putting on weight even though i don't eat much.

Spells are not going to help you much if you aren't going to put any effort into attaining your goal. They can't do the work for you, but they can give you a boost to your efforts. Same with spirits.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
Zodiac:

Forgot to add:

Changes don't have to be big things. It's actually better and more successful overall to adjust your routines and habits in small increments. You still make changes, but they are lasting ones.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”