Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Guardian Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: WolfDreamer
Zodiac:

Thought this might be a good thread to start tell how you work with your spelled items to gain the benefits of them? Meditation? Visualization? Something else?
Maybe what works for you will work for another better then what they are doing themselves, or vice versa!

EXTREMELY Proud keeper of a Western Guardian Dragon

Always posting from my iPhone

"The past can not be beaten...It can only be allowed to get farther away"
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you're NOT"
"Yesterday is History. Tomorrow is a Mystery. Today is a Gift. That's why it's called The Present. Cherish it." - Spencer Johnson
Ghostly Decibels
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fallen angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Azura Rose Jet
Zodiac:

1. Think of the item, visualize its vessel and telepathically say the CH name... and the energy hits me. It helps to think "Spell on" if I just want to feel like I'm doing SOMETHING but I don't think that's necessary... Magnolia always says they work intuitively and if they're bridged, they work even if you don't have the vessels on or near you.

2. Meditate with them... hold an item in my hand and ask my spirits to join in. Usually several, the ones that like the item, will pipe up and visualize in my meditations.

3. Sleep with them nearby on my dresser or next to my bed so they are a part of my dream cycle.

4. Fall asleep holding the item in hand or with the item sitting on my skin on one of my chakra points (i.e. solar plexus).

Sabella
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 75
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon/Gargoyle
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

1. I have everything bridged to me and I let them work for me intuitively.

2. I hold a pouch containing most of my Spirits vessels in my left hand -- mostly at night / all night -- and think about them most of the time calling their names. Periodically throughout the day I will call their names. I have some rings which are vessels for a few Spirits and when I put them back on my fingers after washing my hands I think their names.

3. All of my bindings and Spirit vessels are beside the bed or within 10 feet of the bed.

I think about my Spirits at various time during the day.

So far I don't have the communication other people seem to have with their Spirits which I hope will change in the future.

Sabella

http://www.creepyhollows.com/images/jack-tut.png
Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

I call to them while holding them, meditating and visualizing. I also involve my spirits during the connection. When I'm not holding them or actively connecting with them, I keep them on my selenite slab on my altar or next to my pillow.

🦇♦️🦇
Neter
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: LillithEve
Zodiac:

I just ordered and received the Striking Distance spell and I LOVE it. It intuitively pulls all together all of the spells that I have to work together to achieve the goal.

I combine it with the With the help of my friends and Stacking Spell for that extra razzle dazzle.

0:) >:) ||.||

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”