Charging: How often?

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I have some freebie spells that don't have energy added and I wonder how often I need to charge them. Is it based on how often I work with them? Is it best to do every night? Every week?

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Good question! I usually just always leave my vessels in a charging bag, box, or hanging on a cord unless I am wearing them or using them at the moment.
I got a bunch of spells too with all the christmas in july free goodies and I am not sure what class lvl they are. I am waiting for my uboat to arrive and then want to raise the class levels on a lot of things but I am not even sure what some of the levels of things I have gotten for free even are. I am assuming maybe lvl 4.. I should probably contact the help desk but I feel annoying sometimes lol. I swear I am constantly bugging them like multiple times a week. x*D

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I haven't really thought about that. As a work around, you can make what you keep them in a charging 'box' using the DIY How To in the Encyclopedia, as you probably know.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... artlang=en

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Amarantha wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:08 am Good question! I usually just always leave my vessels in a charging bag, box, or hanging on a cord unless I am wearing them or using them at the moment.
I got a bunch of spells too with all the christmas in july free goodies and I am not sure what class lvl they are. I am waiting for my uboat to arrive and then want to raise the class levels on a lot of things but I am not even sure what some of the levels of things I have gotten for free even are. I am assuming maybe lvl 4.. I should probably contact the help desk but I feel annoying sometimes lol. I swear I am constantly bugging them like multiple times a week. x*D
For bumping up the levels of classes for spells & spirits with the UBOAT, you do not need to know it's original class level. You get spells with codewords for each class even for those which class you do not know till the highest class.

Also if I understand it good from CH knowledge base & info: for the freebies class levels depend on the bought levels and prices.. If you really need to measure the class level you can order CH's calibrating (gem)stones, see here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/calibrat ... ier-3.html but don't if you got or will get the UBOAT since they are included with this.

Source for UBOAT info is here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html

horrorculture
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

I am glad that someone posted a thread about charging. I am sure there is one that answers my questions, but do you add charging energy to a spell if it is bound to your spirit, or no? I would think not, but I am unsure.

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

horrorculture wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:56 pm I am glad that someone posted a thread about charging. I am sure there is one that answers my questions, but do you add charging energy to a spell if it is bound to your spirit, or no? I would think not, but I am unsure.
As with most of these kind of things, the first thing to remember is: it depends on how the conjurer/practitioner has done the work.

You may need to ask them each individually.

With CH - and I think some other practitioners - as far as I know, a binding to spirit usually gets its charge from the Keeper's ambient / excess energy.

find it again.
horrorculture
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Apsara
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know yet!
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:24 pm
horrorculture wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:56 pm I am glad that someone posted a thread about charging. I am sure there is one that answers my questions, but do you add charging energy to a spell if it is bound to your spirit, or no? I would think not, but I am unsure.
As with most of these kind of things, the first thing to remember is: it depends on how the conjurer/practitioner has done the work.

You may need to ask them each individually.

With CH - and I think some other practitioners - as far as I know, a binding to spirit usually gets its charge from the Keeper's ambient / excess energy.
Aah thanks! Yes, I have purchased everything through Creepy, so we good

Modern paintings are like women; you'll never enjoy them if you try to understand them.” ― Freddie Mercury

Male Cerah Fae, Male Fire Fae, Custom Conjure Freddie Mercury, Male Dark Arts Master Spirit, Male Asian Djinn, Female Apsara, Female Nymph
jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Yeah, I am wondering about would you guys recharge if it’s directly bound to spirit (no vessel)? And some suggested to prepare a temporary vessel for putting it into recharge bag/box.

For me, I have recharge bag, I have recharge box. But I am sorry to say I seldom recharge as I always feel that if put them into recharge bag/box, they will separate from me (although it is only short time). I hope they are always with me, that’s why I chose directly bound.

My gut feel like they are living well without the recharge as they know how to get energy by themselves. Of course, rewards are always necessary for expressing our love and care, also provide energy they need for visiting our realm, I offer candle, scent, herb….as reward rather than recharge box. Maybe my perspective is wrong, but that’s what I feel.

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

they dont need a box if u get charging energy from CH. its usually not that much more. however some boxes are enhanced. also if you bridage the spirit to you technically you dont need the vessel so the vessel being in a enhanced box or all in one box. should make them stronger even without the vessel if its bridaged. i think u can get the box bridaged to you too so anything in the box is technically connected to you.

my question is does anyone see any charging boxes from ch work on other spirits from others?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

jinglestar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:42 am Yeah, I am wondering about would you guys recharge if it’s directly bound to spirit (no vessel)?
You can see my answer in the post before this one of yours.
jinglestar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:42 am And some suggested to prepare a temporary vessel for putting it into recharge bag/box.
Bound to spirit and to a temporary vessel? Due to the reasons given in my post above in this thread, I don't think that's either necessary, a good idea, or even possible.
jinglestar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:42 am For me, I have recharge bag, I have recharge box. But I am sorry to say I seldom recharge as I always feel that if put them into recharge bag/box, they will separate from me (although it is only short time). I hope they are always with me, that’s why I chose directly bound.
If the spirits are from CH, no they won't separate from you. They have agreed to be your lifelong companions. That's the basis of the binding in modern spirit keeping. It'll be the same for any competent conjurer or seller's bindings.
jinglestar wrote: Sun Nov 13, 2022 3:42 am My gut feel like they are living well without the recharge as they know how to get energy by themselves. Of course, rewards are always necessary for expressing our love and care, also provide energy they need for visiting our realm, I offer candle, scent, herb….as reward rather than recharge box. Maybe my perspective is wrong, but that’s what I feel.
You're right that they don't absolutely need recharging energy. But it isn't a reward or treat, like offerings are. It helps clean and keep 'bright' the energy of the binding.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... t=charging

find it again.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”