Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

It may, I don't remember. There should be a link to the pamphlet with the code words that may provide better info.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

laptop123 wrote:I received mine a few days ago. I found that if I hold it in my left hand, while meditating on my crown chakra or 3rd eye, I get fantastic results really fast! It's an amazing booster. Note I held smokey quartz in my right hand as well.

Does the lazy orb need to be charged? I could not find information on this on the product page.
Notice there is no option for charging energy to be added. This is because all power orbs come with charging energy built in. I remember reading this when CH first began offering these.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

This has been a very good experience for me. The orb itself pulsates with energy and it helps me with everything regarding paranormal matters. The moment I used the Code Words for that I felt intense energies from it immediately.

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals
aspook
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 9

If I purchased a lazy orb spirit bound, does that mean I will become a lazy orb?

(and have I made a mistake)

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Technically yes you become the lazy orb. No you haven't made a mistake.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

aspook wrote:If I purchased a lazy orb spirit bound, does that mean I will become a lazy orb?

LOL It means the binding uses your spirit as the focus and is bound to you rather than an object. It just means you won't need a vessel and just instead work with the binding through mental focus, when desired.

It's no mistake from the perspective that the binding will work either way just as well, so no reason to worry at all.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
aspook
new here
new here

Regholdain wrote:
aspook wrote:If I purchased a lazy orb spirit bound, does that mean I will become a lazy orb?

LOL It means the binding uses your spirit as the focus and is bound to you rather than an object. It just means you won't need a vessel and just instead work with the binding through mental focus, when desired.

It's no mistake from the perspective that the binding will work either way just as well, so no reason to worry at all.
I'm like 90% sure that makes me a lazy orb

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Right, however, it's not something that will follow you through any new lives.

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

aspook wrote:
Regholdain wrote:

I get the impression that you are asking if anyone else could use you as their lazy orb. Well that is a possibility, but the person would have to touch you and say the code words so its very unlikely unless you tell them to do so. I transferred the "your wish come true" spell to myself and when a friends father was in very serious condition in a hospital, I told her to touch me and say "I wish my dad to be healthy" and I told her to repeat what I say, then I said the code words. I watched her face get a shocked look and she said she felt the power as my hand grew "very hot to the touch". She was one of the few that knew I was into some magic and this confirmed it for her that it was real. The next day she thanked me and her father was home the day after that.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
aspook
new here
new here

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:
aspook wrote:
Regholdain wrote:

I get the impression that you are asking if anyone else could use you as their lazy orb. Well that is a possibility, but the person would have to touch you and say the code words so its very unlikely unless you tell them to do so. I transferred the "your wish come true" spell to myself and when a friends father was in very serious condition in a hospital, I told her to touch me and say "I wish my dad to be healthy" and I told her to repeat what I say, then I said the code words. I watched her face get a shocked look and she said she felt the power as my hand grew "very hot to the touch". She was one of the few that knew I was into some magic and this confirmed it for her that it was real. The next day she thanked me and her father was home the day after that.
I was completely kidding but that is so $%^&@ cool. |..| /.\

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”