neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 45
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Throne Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Warrior Angel
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Seems like lazy orb is next on my wish list / in my cart :D I had no clue what is it actually so I found info in the shop. Really cool.

Jennypenny
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

For that one, I'd go for splurge. Better than wishing you had later..

It's a lovely month of sales! I came across a flash sale and grabbed the bag of all tricks for crazy cheap!

I cannot wait to try transmuting orbs :) :)

all you need is love is all you need
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Jennypenny wrote:For that one, I'd go for splurge. Better than wishing you had later..

It's a lovely month of sales! I came across a flash sale and grabbed the bag of all tricks for crazy cheap!

I cannot wait to try transmuting orbs :) :)
I came across the flash sale too :U and quickly put the lazy orb in my cart, but then I hesitated, deleted it and put it again back to cart and the flash sale was already gone... :N 8[
Well 60% is still a very good sale 3D

lanecode
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9

Woot woot~ My lazy orb finally arrived this morning along with Power to the Keeper and other spelled items! Will be working with the first two tonight and will share any experiences if there's any.

ImageImage
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
MysticMom
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

I haven't noticed anything with mine yet, but I have not had much time working with it. Things have been crazy busy here and any spare time I have had I have spent trying to bond with my new spirits. But I hope to be able to focus on it more soon!

lanecode
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 9

Quick short update:

So I tried the lazy orb along with the Power to the Keeper binding. I guess I'm really that dense since I didn't feel anything but whenever I close my eyes, the images I get were more distinctive (before, I only get flashes of blurry images). That's all so far. Will try to use it consistently for a week and see if anything improves and will report any experiences back here.

ImageImage
"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
Enlightened
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Bambi wrote:
Athena Winter wrote: :crazy: You really can't go wrong with a Lazy Orb! I used it this morning during a Chakra colour meditation and it's so much easier to focus on what your doing when you have the Lazy Orb for support - I like just carrying it around with me too as it has a wonderful energy to it :thumbup: I've also found that if I work with the Lazy Orb before going to sleep I'm much more likely to have an out of body experience!

Mine is about the size of a ping pong ball and it's a Bloodstone Orb which is the perfect gemstone for me ;)

I completely agree with you Athena :). Lazy orb is a must-have item.
Previously, I didn't sensitive to the supernatural things. Lazy orb really helps me to increase my inner strength.

I have experienced some unforgettable moments with it.
About a month ago, when I was meditating with lazy orb. I used the astral code word.
I have done this several times but never really felt anything. But that day, I heard someone talking to me.
I saw an old man with long white beard. He wore a long white robe and long large green vest. His head covered with a white cloth turban. He clearly spoke to me, he asked me to read something in Arabian. I can not read Arabic, but strangely I can. I do not know what the meaning of the words, and He didn't tell me.
He only said I must read it, if not, when I opened my eyes I will see a scary spirit and potentially danger for me. So that I read what he asked me to.
After reading it, the old man told me to get up from meditation.
Then I woke up, nothing happened but I felt great.
Until now, I don't know who is that man, but I still can remember him clearly..

And last week, I was meditating in the morning with lazy orb.
In my meditation, I saw my grandfather who live far away from where I live. He looked not good.
I thought I fell asleep, and I thought it was just a dream .
What surprised me, about 3 hours later after I finished the meditation, I got call from my sister. She told me that my grandfather was ill and they took him to the hospital.
I do not know that is a coincidence or not, but I obviously feel the remarkable improvement in telepathy and also my sensitivity.

Well, that's my experiences with my lazy orb. I really enjoyed my meditation with it.
Therefore I highly recommend it :)

oh waw =) Amazing experience. I am Muslim and what you described sounded like the 12th Imam . He comes and guides people along the way anonymously , just for the love of God.. It is said in islamic traditions that every human beings will encouter him at least once in his lifetime but won't recognize him . He is 1180 ish years old , he is expected to be the Messiah that will return with Jesus, according to the traditions.
I'm not trying to convert you or anything lol , just informing you about who this man was in case you wanted to know.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

It is only a bit more than one week since I have received my lazy orb, since then I used it regularly every day. Maybe it is too early to write a review, but I must say I can already see results! 3D
I think it is a combination of lazy orb, plus one powerful meditation I usually practice, plus the fact I asked my Volkh not to block my other spirits from interacting with me (LOL he is so protective :U ), but my connection with some of my spirits has increased. It might also be because I raised the binding level of all my spirits to C5T3 via recapture bag.
I will write an update in the future if something more will happen.Till now I am very satisfied. :)

ZigiziX
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

light77 wrote:It is only a bit more than one week since I have received my lazy orb, since then I used it regularly every day. Maybe it is too early to write a review, but I must say I can already see results! 3D
I think it is a combination of lazy orb, plus one powerful meditation I usually practice, plus the fact I asked my Volkh not to block my other spirits from interacting with me (LOL he is so protective :U ), but my connection with some of my spirits has increased. It might also be because I raised the binding level of all my spirits to C5T3 via recapture bag.
I will write an update in the future if something more will happen.Till now I am very satisfied. :)
any news :D

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

ZigiziX wrote:
light77 wrote:It is only a bit more than one week since I have received my lazy orb, since then I used it regularly every day. Maybe it is too early to write a review, but I must say I can already see results! 3D
any news :D
I have used the lazy orb basically everyday till now, I also sleep with it close to my bed.I use the code words for spiritual connection and paranormal activity (included hearing spirits) a lot!! I have had a couple of experiences in which I heard strange things, which probably will make you laughing. Once I was in the bed and I heard a mouse squeak right over my pillow 8OO , it was so real and I was fully awaken. The next time I heard some kind of metallic robotic voice (like ET voice you hear in movies) again in my bed.
When I close my eyes and I try to go in alpha state, I can see faces of spirits appearing in my third eye, I see many of them, but they are mainly unbound spirits. They don't always look so friendly, but I don't mind as all that is so interesting :)
I totally blocked my natural ability to perceive the spiritual world at one point in my life as I was just overwhelmed and did not want to have contact with spirits. Now the lazy orb is slowly getting me back to the level I can perceive something. I must say I meditate a lot also, as I have plenty of time to do that in this period, so that might also be the reason why my psychic senses are getting back to work.
I have ordered some other service from CH to open myself to the spiritual world to see if those are going to open my perception still more. This week I should receive the Flame of Abagadon which has received many great reviews here on the forum. So looking forward to that also, bu the lazy orb will remain a stable piece in my collection. :)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”