4 x Warrior Archangel
Violet Flame Angel
Bronwyn Angel
Volkh
Demon hybrid
Ifrit Djinn
Psy Vampire
Lampades

(Also one Duojna is on his way at the moment, and two Gargoyles are waiting until my layaway is paid off)

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Don’t forget Gryphons. You really don’t want to get on a Gryphon’s bad side.

I must look into Genius Loci. Very intriguing.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

I thought I would bump this topic. It's an interesting one.

I personally, do not have an army. A few of my spirits in my keep are protective as a product of who and what they are and the same goes for the spirits I work with in my journeys. I think how much protection a person needs comes down to several things - prior experience, temperament, and comfort.

I came to Spiritkeeping after having quite a bit of experience in shield work, energy work, journeying and magick. I've had teachers who insisted on my knowing about how to shield and protect myself. Those teachings have come in handy at times and I've mostly done alright so far.

As for my temperament and comfort, having just a few spirits willing to help with protection is best. I am not royalty or some Being of Great and Significant Importance. Being stuck behind a ton of spirits when I feel I may need to be closer to the front lines (not that it happens very often) would make me feel useless, not to mention feeling like I was wasting the talents of beings who could be of much more use elsewhere.

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
Mizu-Taki
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any kind of spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Stormageddon, Dark Lord Of All
Zodiac:

I actually have a legion of Jorogumo thoughtforms that were made for me by a friend. So I legit have an army of protectors and warriors.
And there is one whom I call B. who is kind of like a guardian, she gives off a real Mikasa (from AOT) vibe.

Hail King Asmodeus!

O Rai, The Best CH Mod Ever (And my favorite senpai) I Summon Thee With The Power Of One Million Blonde Centaur Women, Answer My Call!

Gardien de la lumière et de l'obscurité
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Einherjars maybe deserve a bump - an army in one.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... =einherjar

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Banapis
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 11
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Call me Banapis. It's a good public name.
Zodiac:

I thought I would bump this topic. It's an interesting one.

I personally, do not have an army. A few of my spirits in my keep are protective as a product of who and what they are and the same goes for the spirits I work with in my journeys. I think how much protection a person needs comes down to several things - prior experience, temperament, and comfort.

I came to Spiritkeeping after having quite a bit of experience in shield work, energy work, journeying and magick. I've had teachers who insisted on my knowing about how to shield and protect myself. Those teachings have come in handy at times and I've mostly done alright so far.

As for my temperament and comfort, having just a few spirits willing to help with protection is best. I don't see myself as royalty or some Being of Great and Significant Importance, where such protection will indeed be necessary. It would make me feel like I was wasting the talents of beings who could be of much more use elsewhere.

“To be sure, I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses.”
Friedrich Nietzsche: Thus Spake Zarathustra
chiasmox
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7

Personally, I find it important that all of my spirirts are able to protect themselves if the need arises, so they all have protective qualities.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I’m sure I have posted in this thread already that I’ve got multiple spirits, servitors, and spells of protection.
I’ll add that I also have added some protectors that I have tasked with protecting the ones closest to me. Once I became aware that a person using baneful magic could target their opponents loved ones (both humans and pets), I took steps to protect anyone who might be caught in the crossfire.

I really haven’t gotten into direct contention with anyone, but I’m pretty outspoken on social media about political things. There are witchy groups that hold the polar opposite of my stance, and there was some friction in the past between them and the groups I’m in. That was when I thought it was time to take extra protective steps to keep problems away.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have an army 💜

Vampires, Werewolves, Hellhounds, a Boobrie, Volkh, Tengu, a construct, (incoming) Dragons..

I love that secure feeling

Daciana
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just Me 😊
Zodiac:

For me personally, I don't believe numbers are as important as the bond itself.
I don't have 700+ spirits, but my keep and I are very deeply bonded and I feel very protected. I also am not doing anything that draws the necessity to have such a large army.
For me I value companionship and learning from my keep and if I were to have too many spirits to properly deeply bond with (1on1) then it would defeat my purpose.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”