-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I have a question and I hope someone will be able to answer it because I doubt I'll be able to get a reply from HD in time so I won't open a ticket for this: I'll be away from home during the time the ritual takes place, so does anyone know if it's possible to put the paper with the binding earlier on a windowsill and remove it later than these days? It's the only way I see I can do the ritual to renew my colaras binding, because I'll leave for holidays before the 23rd and I may be back before the 2rd, so I cannot leave it at a window undisturbed unless I place it there earlier and remove possibly later if I'm not back by the 2rd. Would that work? I'm also not sure I have a window that receives moonlight, but I'll check about that.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yes, you will be fine to put it on early & take it off later. It won't hurt anything to do this since you don't have any alternative. I hope you have a happy vacation :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

It says on the instructions that you should put the paper and Colaras binding on the window that receives sunlight and moonlight. Does it mean it needs to have direct light from sun and moon? That might be a little problematic for me.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot Magnolia, I was really worried that I'll mess it up if I put it too early in front of the window! I am not sure about the direct moonlight, I think I don't have a window that receives direct moonlight cause I usually have to go out in the balcony to be able to see the moon, but I will leave it on the window through which I can see the moon easier since I have no alternative. At least I do have windows that receive direct sunlight.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Aeryn K Angel
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Just updated mine and now have it in the window.

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Me too! I just hope it receives enough sunlight, since the sun is pretty low on the horizon this time of the year.

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Thank god I remembered to update my wishes and leave it in front of the balcony door before leaving on vacation! I still hope that direct moonlight is not necessary because I still think I have no windows that receive direct moonlight. I left the binding in front of the window that is closer to were the moon rises cause this was the best place I could find.

LilyJadeSphynx
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Skinwalker
My magical/paranormal name...: Lily Jade Sphynx
Zodiac:

Just a reminder not to forget your bindings :)

'The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the ways its animals are treated" ~ Mahatma Gandhi
greenestwishes
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Just set my out! Don't forget about the Colaras Bindings!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

This doesn't appear to be in the shop anymore. Looks like an interesting one. Maybe it'll come back up as a special offer someday.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”