Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Elves
If I could be anything, I would be...: Elf,Faery
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Aeryn
Zodiac:

Dilava wrote:just like me on the feeling guilty part! :lol: ( I don't want to say how much I have spent in the few years keeping so far but it is in the Ks) ::facepalm::
I know the feeling. In my "little over a year" here, I've spent more than I care to admit :think: .... I WILL admit, however, that it was difficult finding a binding that I didn't already have. :wtf: But... there were 2 or 3 items, and I did get one I could use: "Stone of power, prosperity & success". :D

I am ME.... and that is that!

Below is a picture of my pride & joy... Miss Kasha.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Definitely a good choice, in this economy we figured there was no better category to choose from :D

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:Definitely a good choice, in this economy we figured there was no better category to choose from :D
Aaah, a "Sanctus" from Mag, thats wonderful ! :hug:
Now everyone can stop feeling guilty... :silly:

I didn't feel bad, I tried, it worked.. - and saved me the extra step of upgrading a C5 to a C5T3 myself with the ultimative CH power bag (which I've bought long ago, actually the moment it was available ;) )

And yeah, I have spent a little fortune here already,..but also saved a BIG fortune here too..since I always coordinate my purchases with the special sales, extra discounts (like birthday discounts, chat freebies, etc).

CH is the most awesome place to buy from..and I truly apprechiate your generosity, Mag and Ash! Thanks again for your awesome services! :wizard:
:thankyou: :heart: :grouphug:

Greetings,Tasha
shadows112
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

Cell28 wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:Definitely a good choice, in this economy we figured there was no better category to choose from :D

I didn't feel bad, I tried, it worked.. - and saved me the extra step of upgrading a C5 to a C5T3 myself with the ultimative CH power bag (which I've bought long ago, actually the moment it was available ;) )

And yeah, I have spent a little fortune here already,..but also saved a BIG fortune here too..since I always coordinate my purchases with the special sales, extra discounts (like birthday discounts, chat freebies, etc).

CH is the most awesome place to buy from..and I truly apprechiate your generosity, Mag and Ash! Thanks again for your awesome services! :wizard:
I'm going to buy the bag you mentioned at some point so i can up my new treasure to a C5T3. :thumbup: I already have the Recapture Bag in a C5T3, but i don't think it would work on this one. :D

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
Zodiac:

shadows112 wrote:
Cell28 wrote:

I'm going to buy the bag you mentioned at some point so i can up my new treasure to a C5T3. :thumbup: I already have the Recapture Bag in a C5T3, but i don't think it would work on this one. :D
Hmmm, I also have this bag(also for C5T3).. but haven't used it anymore, since the "Power Bag" has arrived here..
- but I would still like to know, if the "normal" recapture bag would be able to upgrade this binding... :think:
- am truly curious, so hopefully Magnolia sees this and gives us more insight... :fingercross:
:wave:

Greetings,Tasha
Vanya GreyCrow
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: ---
If I could be anything, I would be...: ---
My magical/paranormal name...: ---

I saw this binding but decided not to go for it at this time.

First: Feeling super duper guilty and a greedy guts already *hides face in shame*

Second: Need to work with other items for now

But it's a very intriguing piece, and I'll probably look into getting it when i feel ready to work with it.

In seeking Death I learned to live.
'Walk your own path. Seek your own truth.' -- Azrael
'What are words? Words are at once the most powerful and the most powerless things there are.'
bo_ench
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male

Magnolia wrote: Sun May 27, 2012 3:55 am Definitely a good choice, in this economy we figured there was no better category to choose from :D
Hello,
There is one code word for all bindings.
1. Do it need to be said everyday or just once in the beginning?
2. My mind affect my activation process as it says the deactivation code word inside me immediately after saying the activation code word. I say the activation code word aloud and after that I'm saying unconsciously the deactivation code in my mind. Does this mean the activation work and it isn't interrupted?
3. Is there a way to check if that activation is on and working?
Thank you for the time spent

gentleangelwhisperer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
Zodiac:

Madie wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2011 7:34 pm Hi everyone :wave: , ::new::

Just wondering if anyone had ANY EXPERIENCE WITH this item : A WORLD OF MAGIC - BINDINGS OF MAGIC FROM 95 COUNTRIES

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=4287

I've tried searching in the forum but I don't seem to find any threads on it.

I'm thinking of getting it and it would be great if you could share your experience with it. Thanks
I've seen this in the shop, is there codewords included ?

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

This is definitely on my wishlist. In fact my list is bursting!

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
badgyal
new here
new here

bo_ench wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:00 pm
Magnolia wrote: Sun May 27, 2012 3:55 am Definitely a good choice, in this economy we figured there was no better category to choose from :D
Hello,
There is one code word for all bindings.
1. Do it need to be said everyday or just once in the beginning?
2. My mind affect my activation process as it says the deactivation code word inside me immediately after saying the activation code word. I say the activation code word aloud and after that I'm saying unconsciously the deactivation code in my mind. Does this mean the activation work and it isn't interrupted?
3. Is there a way to check if that activation is on and working?
Thank you for the time spent
I would like to know as well :@

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”