Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: MakFilia Lucis
Zodiac:

Hi everyone :wave: , ::new::

Just wondering if anyone had ANY EXPERIENCE WITH this item : A WORLD OF MAGIC - BINDINGS OF MAGIC FROM 95 COUNTRIES

http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=4287

I've tried searching in the forum but I don't seem to find any threads on it.

I'm thinking of getting it and it would be great if you could share your experience with it. Thanks

Be the change you wish to see in the world

The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in helping others

May all beings everywhere be happy and free, and may the thoughts, words, and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to the freedom for all.

Adjieboy
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My magical/paranormal name...: Josh

since there is same thread and topic I want to post and there is no answer yet here.... I am bumping this thread! ::bump::

I just bought this item during the promo,, and I got it FREE!! THANK YOU SO MUCH CREEPYHOLLOWS! :D ::thanx::

I :heart: ::ch::

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 250
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mine
My magical/paranormal name...: Fox
Zodiac:

I've been struggling with myself over this and the Dynamic Discovery orb because I've wanted these for quite some time and have never been able to afford them....... but I don't know if I could ask for them during the free promo thing they have going right now! I've been shopping here a little while, almost a year, (and, honestly, don't think I'd shop anywhere else because I know I can trust Magnolia and Ash).... but I'm not one of the crazy collector people who spend thousands of dollars in the shop. And they give away SO MANY FREEBIES already.

I feel slightly less like a horrible person for thinking about getting one of those, seeing as others are looking at them as well, lol. I am curious though, and if someone posts how absolutely amazing the 95 Country blend is... then I might just have to accept being a horrible person, lol. But I wonder how effective I would be working with it at class 5... (because if I already feel greedy, there is no way I'd ask for a c5t2 or 3).

In the mean time, I'll keep looking through the cheaper bindings and try to figure out if I need any of them :think:

The foolish hurry. The smart wait. The wise go into the garden.

Cell28
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 80
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: My custom Servitor
If I could be anything, I would be...: a Shapeshifter
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

TheFancifulFox wrote:I've been struggling with myself over this and the Dynamic Discovery orb because I've wanted these for quite some time and have never been able to afford them....... but I don't know if I could ask for them during the free promo thing they have going right now! I've been shopping here a little while, almost a year, (and, honestly, don't think I'd shop anywhere else because I know I can trust Magnolia and Ash).... but I'm not one of the crazy collector people who spend thousands of dollars in the shop. And they give away SO MANY FREEBIES already.

I feel slightly less like a horrible person for thinking about getting one of those, seeing as others are looking at them as well, lol. I am curious though, and if someone posts how absolutely amazing the 95 Country blend is... then I might just have to accept being a horrible person, lol. But I wonder how effective I would be working with it at class 5... (because if I already feel greedy, there is no way I'd ask for a c5t2 or 3).

In the mean time, I'll keep looking through the cheaper bindings and try to figure out if I need any of them :think:
Lol..don't feel greedy..- I beat you. I ordered the C5T3 as a freebie :silly:

Greetings,Tasha
TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Cell28 wrote: Lol..don't feel greedy..- I beat you. I ordered the C5T3 as a freebie :silly:
XD :lol: Yeah, but you've been here way longer and I'm sure have spent more than your fair share in the shop ::hail::

.... that c5t3 sure does sound tempting though.... ahhhh! I am tempted far too much by temptation! It's hitting me on multiple fronts lately! No fair, I need backup! ::rofl::

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I. chose this as mine but I went for the c5 as I felt guilty even though I have spent more than a small
fortune in the store I felt bad asking for c5 tier 3 ::facepalm:: I already have the dd orb and the lazy orb though.

TheFancifulFox
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yeah, and as beautiful as this binding is... I mean come on, with my interest in cultural anthropology this is magickal gold. However, I think I'm going to have to go with the DD orb. Where I am right now in my life, that orb could make a WORLD of difference. So I shall wait for a time when I can afford the 95 country binding, and have enough experience to begin to appreciate it fully. Because right now, I don't think I would do it justice. But I could definitely see me doing good things with that orb :inlove:

Ruby
venerated member
venerated member
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

xD Haha man, I would have gotten this but I already got it from someone. I'm excited for those of you getting this piece (Binding from 95 countries). I'm still wearing mine and meditating with it is like a rave party.... bad analogy, but well, the energy's amazing. Look forward to that! :D

Instead I got the gem set, the other item on my wishlist. *.*

ImageImageImageImageImage
shadows112
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I also chose this as my freebie. I got it in a C5 because i would have felt super guilty asking for a C5T3. I already feel guilty as it is and i'm sure alot of you have spent far more than me in the store. I'm close to $1,200 total so far. :D

Divinita
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

shadows112 wrote:I also chose this as my freebie. I got it in a C5 because i would have felt super guilty asking for a C5T3. I already feel guilty as it is and i'm sure alot of you have spent far more than me in the store. I'm close to $1,200 total so far. :D
:thumbup: just like me on the feeling guilty part! :lol: ( I don't want to say how much I have spent in the few years keeping so far but it is in the Ks) ::facepalm::

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”