venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Couldn't edit... stupid phone.. above should read "tarot deck" not "deed book".

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose
Zodiac:

It was under ch exclusives in the shop last I knew

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I looked in the shop but could not find it... Probably for the best lol as I don't really NEED anymore tarot decks anyways.. I tend to get caught up in the beautiful artwork of tarot and then sadly I do not connect well with the cards. So I have a bunch of decks that hopefully one day I will connect with.. However, I find Ciro Marchetti artwork to be absolutely stunning! And I am able to connect with the cards on a deeper level rather than just admiring the pretty artwork. Tarot of Dreams was my first of his, then Tarot Grand Luxe, and for Mothers Day as a gift to myself I got the Marchetti Tarot which is so beautiful I am scared to touch them lol.
Funny this topic has come up though because I haven't been working with my cards as often as I did. Since getting into spirit keeping most my time goes to bonding and learning more about my spirits and spirit keeping in general while everything else has temporarily been put on hold. Yesterday though I finally did a few readings which resonated really well with me..
I have been communicating with my spirits a lot lately on how I would like to able to focus and be better at time management. Once again I am in need of balance in my life. Need to make time for my other interests and studies as well. So this morning when I woke up I said good morning to all my spirits, light a candle, incense, said all my activation code words for the day, and went straight to my book shelf and finally opened a book (which doesn't have to do with spirit keeping lol) and later did a quick morning Tarot reading and it felt GREAT!

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
Shiro1331
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Awww!!!! I love this so much!!!!! Yay!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I definitely feel you! Besides the ch tarot dec I have 4 others and 2 oracle decks that i havent touched in maybe 6 months. Im trying to figure out a solid morning routine to tie all the things i want to do in the morning and you made it sound so simple!! In a good way! I tend to get into the complexities of things such as a โ€œgood offeringโ€ and spend more time looking for an expensive complicated offering instead of just thinking to light their incense and speak their code words.

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Shiro1331 wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:31 pm Awww!!!! I love this so much!!!!! Yay!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I definitely feel you! Besides the ch tarot dec I have 4 others and 2 oracle decks that i havent touched in maybe 6 months. Im trying to figure out a solid morning routine to tie all the things i want to do in the morning and you made it sound so simple!! In a good way! I tend to get into the complexities of things such as a โ€œgood offeringโ€ and spend more time looking for an expensive complicated offering instead of just thinking to light their incense and speak their code words.
I used to do the same thing long before I even got into spirit keeping. When it came to working with gods, goddesses, infernal beings ect. Many things I read when I was just learning really stressed offerings and these grand rituals which I did not have space and money for nor could my body handle such a ritual with my health issues. It would make me over think things, feel discouraged and feel I am not worthy enough because I cannot do this or get that. I can't speak for all beings but the ones I have worked with have not requested anything expensive or extravagant from me.. Like the old saying goes "it's the thought that counts."
I give a lot of offerings that I find in nature and it reminds me of them. I am not a very good artist but I still try to draw pictures sometimes or even poetry. Play music they like or that reminds me of them. Share my meals with them.. What may seem like a small gesture to us goes a long way in my opinion.. I don't feel our spirit companions would want us to break the bank trying to find them the biggest and best offering ever. In fact, my spirit companions have not asked for any offerings at all.. I just like to show appreciation anyways even if it is just some incense, or flowers I picked while out on a walk, or a pretty rock or feather I found. I feel they are happy just spending time with them. Which is another reason I want to start incorporating tarot back into my daily routine again as its another way to spend time and bond with those of my spirits who enjoy such things.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻โ€โ™€๏ธ🧙โ€โ™‚๏ธ🧛🧞โ€โ™‚๏ธ
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

May I join your party :] Same here, I just reordered my best tarot card deck few days ego. Long story short, I had to give up 18 month ago all my, then about 40 card deck collections ectโ€ฆ.Dark Mansion Tarot is awesome. I used to collect beautiful cards, tarot decks. But I struggled to match my Christian life with having a tarot deck collection.

Anyway, I have had a heart to heart with โ€˜dear meโ€™ one day and now, I have some lovely mini decks. But this Dark Mansion, regular size with golden edges I missed so much I just had to order it again. Itโ€™s not CH shop.

https://www.taroteca-studio.com/Tarot-D ... -of-cards-
If you are interested, here is the link. Anyway, I wish to do things differently with my companions as well. And I probably will going to start using my cards to master it and see if communication develops with my otherwise very quite companions. I mean not all of them prefers telepathic communication with me. Therefore, I havenโ€™t been able chat with everyone. This is I wish to change and turning around to get to know everyone equally.

Amarantha wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:45 pm
Shiro1331 wrote: โ†‘Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:31 pm Awww!!!! I love this so much!!!!! Yay!! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

I used to do the same thing long before I even got into spirit keeping. When it came to working with gods, goddesses, infernal beings ect. Many things I read when I was just learning really stressed offerings and these grand rituals which I did not have space and money for nor could my body handle such a ritual with my health issues. It would make me over think things, feel discouraged and feel I am not worthy enough because I cannot do this or get that. I can't speak for all beings but the ones I have worked with have not requested anything expensive or extravagant from me.. Like the old saying goes "it's the thought that counts."
I give a lot of offerings that I find in nature and it reminds me of them. I am not a very good artist but I still try to draw pictures sometimes or even poetry. Play music they like or that reminds me of them. Share my meals with them.. What may seem like a small gesture to us goes a long way in my opinion.. I don't feel our spirit companions would want us to break the bank trying to find them the biggest and best offering ever. In fact, my spirit companions have not asked for any offerings at all.. I just like to show appreciation anyways even if it is just some incense, or flowers I picked while out on a walk, or a pretty rock or feather I found. I feel they are happy just spending time with them. Which is another reason I want to start incorporating tarot back into my daily routine again as its another way to spend time and bond with those of my spirits who enjoy such things.

400โœจAster๐Ÿ’ซJupiter

Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte

Haha YESSS! PARTY!!! <*
Ahhh Chavah why you have to share such a beautiful deck with me lol.. It's so tempting to hit that buy button x*D
Ya know I have heard of other Christians who were interested in Tarot but also felt conflicted about it. I was raised Christian but as I'm sure all who have read my posts know I am no longer. However, I can say that I haven't used tarot to "look into the future". Tarot for me is more about looking deep into myself. It's kind of like therapy for me. To share a little piece of something personal when I was younger I was hospitalized for being suicidal and the doctors did a Rorschach Test and this is what tarot kind of reminds me of.. Yes, I have used tarot in effort to communicate with spirits, but mostly I use it for looking within and getting to the root of the problem and possible advice or ideas of what I can do to change or fix it. So in that way it has been a great tool for me.

Chavah wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:18 am May I join your party :] Same here, I just reordered my best tarot card deck few days ego. Long story short, I had to give up 18 month ago all my, then about 40 card deck collections ectโ€ฆ.Dark Mansion Tarot is awesome. I used to collect beautiful cards, tarot decks. But I struggled to match my Christian life with having a tarot deck collection.

Anyway, I have had a heart to heart with โ€˜dear meโ€™ one day and now, I have some lovely mini decks. But this Dark Mansion, regular size with golden edges I missed so much I just had to order it again. Itโ€™s not CH shop.

If you are interested, here is the link. Anyway, I wish to do things differently with my companions as well. And I probably will going to start using my cards to master it and see if communication develops with my otherwise very quite companions. I mean not all of them prefers telepathic communication with me. Therefore, I havenโ€™t been able chat with everyone. This is I wish to change and turning around to get to know everyone equally.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻โ€โ™€๏ธ🧙โ€โ™‚๏ธ🧛🧞โ€โ™‚๏ธ
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

๐Ÿค— If you decide to purchase a deck from them, you won't regret it. I watched reviews on YouTube before purchasing this deck and all my previous Decks. I also used it for self discovery and nothing else. I am more of a collector.
Amarantha wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 13, 2021 4:05 pm Haha YESSS! PARTY!!! <*
Ahhh Chavah why you have to share such a beautiful deck with me lol.. It's so tempting to hit that buy button x*D
Ya know I have heard of other Christians who were interested in Tarot but also felt conflicted about it. I was raised Christian but as I'm sure all who have read my posts know I am no longer. However, I can say that I haven't used tarot to "look into the future". Tarot for me is more about looking deep into myself. It's kind of like therapy for me. To share a little piece of something personal when I was younger I was hospitalized for being suicidal and the doctors did a Rorschach Test and this is what tarot kind of reminds me of.. Yes, I have used tarot in effort to communicate with spirits, but mostly I use it for looking within and getting to the root of the problem and possible advice or ideas of what I can do to change or fix it. So in that way it has been a great tool for me.

Chavah wrote: โ†‘Mon Sep 13, 2021 8:18 am May I join your party :] Same here, I just reordered my best tarot card deck few days ego. Long story short, I had to give up 18 month ago all my, then about 40 card deck collections ectโ€ฆ.Dark Mansion Tarot is awesome. I used to collect beautiful cards, tarot decks. But I struggled to match my Christian life with having a tarot deck collection.

400โœจAster๐Ÿ’ซJupiter

stormdancer
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
If I could be anything, I would be...: dunno yet
My magical/paranormal name...: Giver of scritches
Zodiac:

All this talk of tarot decks and oracle cards reminds me of one of the first decks I ever bought many years ago: Jamie Sams Medicine Cards. Native American Totem animals. I should revisit it again- assuming I can dig it out from wherever the heck it's hiding.

Why dip your toe in the water when you can do a cannonball?

Return to โ€œMagickals/Enchantedโ€