Master Service - Spiritual Energy (my experiences)

Dmg
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8

Yesterday was my 2nd, of four Spiritual Energy Master Services that I'll be receiving. Below is a description of my experiences thus far.

At the time of each service, I feel what I can only describe as a calming marijuana high (both heavy and dry eyes included). Like being surrounded by a very peaceful and "spacious" energy. If I occupy myself with an activity that carries similarly described energies, such as driving on a sunny day, with windows down, and sunroof open; going on a leisurely hike through a heavily wooded area; walking the beach as the sun sets, meditating outside while feeling a refreshing breeze is cast upon your face, etc, then this seems to enhance the experience and benefits. Other than the described energies above, I also felt "activity" happening in my head and third eye area, like I usually do from any energy work performed on me.

If I'm occupied with personal responsibility during the time of service, I can still feel the energy and its effects but feel its taking from the experience. A benefit to this is, if youre feeling overwhelmed with tasks, I could see this calming someone down and slowing your movements to a more "inwardly centered pace."

After my first Spiritual Energy Master Service, the effects didnt seem to carry into the next day (upon waking up the next morning) but after my second service, the effects have most definitely carried into the next morning and night.

Dreamerunknown
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Interesting...

:@
Strigoi56
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have been look at this in the shop recently, think I might need to grab one haha :P

Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Dmg wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 4:42 am Yesterday was my 2nd, of four Spiritual Energy Master Services that I'll be receiving. Below is a description of my experiences thus far.

At the time of each service, I feel what I can only describe as a calming marijuana high (both heavy and dry eyes included). Like being surrounded by a very peaceful and "spacious" energy. If I occupy myself with an activity that carries similarly described energies, such as driving on a sunny day, with windows down, and sunroof open; going on a leisurely hike through a heavily wooded area; walking the beach as the sun sets, meditating outside while feeling a refreshing breeze is cast upon your face, etc, then this seems to enhance the experience and benefits. Other than the described energies above, I also felt "activity" happening in my head and third eye area, like I usually do from any energy work performed on me.

If I'm occupied with personal responsibility during the time of service, I can still feel the energy and its effects but feel its taking from the experience. A benefit to this is, if youre feeling overwhelmed with tasks, I could see this calming someone down and slowing your movements to a more "inwardly centered pace."

After my first Spiritual Energy Master Service, the effects didnt seem to carry into the next day (upon waking up the next morning) but after my second service, the effects have most definitely carried into the next morning and night.
Just so. I have always felt this way, very strongly, during any Master Services I chose. They are like a boost of power, but they have elements of protection, and they seem to help your evolution in the areas of the Master Service chosen. Where do they get all this energy? ZXZ XD

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”