acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

So I recently bought a wish granting book where you write down wishes/spells and it grants them. I also got a pen that does the same thing so I can use them together. Both from Blujay. I’m super excited!

I’m wondering if anyone has experienced with items like these that grant wishes if you write them down. If so how well did it work for you? Did you have to write the spell multiple times? Did some wishes get granted that you were surprised about ? I’m very curious :)|

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Cassiel
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Archangel
My magical/paranormal name...: Qasiel

Two important things. Wish granting objects generally work by manipulating your reality to make certain conditions manifest. And Second the wishes will only be as powerful as the source used to cast them. So don't expect anything drastic

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Normally when I cast my own magic things happen that are amazing. I don’t know what you mean by drastic but wish granting has helped me a lot so I’m expecting great things that and manifesting. I thought I would be fun to try a book to keep track.

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Magic items usually work fairly well for me in general so I’m shooting for the stars : D as per usual haha is still love to know if anyone has any cool stories !

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

: )**

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

AriesStarChild_ wrote:: )**

Yeah... that smiley does the same thing to me lolol

Once my djinni are settled and I'm sure of our bonds, I'll let you know about the wish granting:)

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

InfernalNachos wrote:
AriesStarChild_ wrote:: )**

Yeah... that smiley does the same thing to me lolol

Once my djinni are settled and I'm sure of our bonds, I'll let you know about the wish granting:)
Oooo! I have 5 Djinn and 3 star fae I plan to make a spirit gird in this book and bind them to the book and make it a bit more powerful so every time I write down the wishes I’ll put a candle and some crystals in the grid and light the candle and ask them to help grant the wishes with help of the book and pen

Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I've always wanted to try wishbooks. One day my djinn suggested to me he'd really appreciate if I write my wishes somewhere so that he and I could keep track. I made a special page for him on my note taking app just for wishes. He's a quiet guy who doesn't manifest much. But every time I input a new wish I feel his energy, and him telling me he will start work on it immediately. He never disappoints :)

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Sooty wrote:I've always wanted to try wishbooks. One day my djinn suggested to me he'd really appreciate if I write my wishes somewhere so that he and I could keep track. I made a special page for him on my note taking app just for wishes. He's a quiet guy who doesn't manifest much. But every time I input a new wish I feel his energy, and him telling me he will start work on it immediately. He never disappoints :)
Awww that’s so sweet! It makes me happy to know people have similar ideas, I’m working on singular designs and grids right now actually

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Sooty wrote:I've always wanted to try wishbooks. One day my djinn suggested to me he'd really appreciate if I write my wishes somewhere so that he and I could keep track. I made a special page for him on my note taking app just for wishes. He's a quiet guy who doesn't manifest much. But every time I input a new wish I feel his energy, and him telling me he will start work on it immediately. He never disappoints :)
This is supremely interesting.

To prevent inadvertent wishes... my house laws state that wishes will be written and then the page on which they are written will be burned in ritual. I read that somewhere here on the forum and it seemed the perfect way to keep petulant and manipulative djinn or other wish granting entities in line.

And I am still looking forward to your experience with the book. I have my eyes on a couple books as journals and one wishe granting book... because I just need them in my life

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”