new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

darkwing dook wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:19 pm
Wisdom Seaker wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 6:47 pm Wand making?

I honestly thought wands was fictional hooey and stage magician props...

You all saying that one can make a wand and it'll actually work? (I do understand that I wouldn't be shooting lightning or anything)
Wand is a tool for magick purpose. There are mentions of it in Sworn Book of Honorius:
http://www.esotericarchives.com/juratus/juratus.htm
Brief history of wand:
http://esotericarchives.com/wands/index.html

Yeah, i see that now. Always learning.

However, If I see a guy climb out of a briefcase... 😂 I'm gonna lose it.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

... Where the ocean meets the sky, I'll be sailing...

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 pm

You might want to tone down using the "phony", "hooey", etc.
It can have adverse effect that hinder people from explaining it to you, as if you're gonna make fun of them or their practice.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:56 pm
Wisdom Seaker wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:30 pm

You might want to tone down using the "phony", "hooey", etc.
It can have adverse effect that hinder people from explaining it to you, as if you're gonna make fun of them or their practice.

Please understand that I meant no disrespect at all. I tend to be mad at times. I have never said anything was phoney or hooey...that I am sure of. I have stated that I thought it was all stage and fiction until I learned today.

As I stated in the post you quoted, I learn everyday and am open to learn everything. I cannot judge or mock. I don't intend to either. I just didn't expect wands to be a thing. I did further research between the last post and this one regarding wands and their uses. I have even gone far back enough to a depiction of Jesus using a wand in early Christian artwork.

So to sum it up. I'm sorry to anyone that I may have offended. The briefcase thing was just an attempt at humour.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

Furthermore, I have been giving the use of wands much deeper thought and the ability to focus one's intent and thoughts. Previously on this topic, a guy said he made his own wand. I am going to start a topic on that very subject. Tips and advice.

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Wisdom Seaker wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:09 pm Please understand that I meant no disrespect at all. I tend to be mad at times. I have never said anything was phoney or hooey...that I am sure of. I have stated that I thought it was all stage and fiction until I learned today.
No problem with me.
Having fun in learning this is good as well. But be careful as too much can make others think you're not seriously want to learn.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Wisdom Seaker
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:25 pm
Wisdom Seaker wrote: Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:09 pm Please understand that I meant no disrespect at all. I tend to be mad at times. I have never said anything was phoney or hooey...that I am sure of. I have stated that I thought it was all stage and fiction until I learned today.
No problem with me.
Having fun in learning this is good as well. But be careful as too much can make others think you're not seriously want to learn.
Thank you. I hope people do understand that I am serious. I'll be sure not to be too humoures

Kind regards
Wisdom Seaker

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”