Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

This was the CH magickal entitled "Summon, Conjure, Bind, Charge, Portal, Gateway, Absorb, 1000s Of Bindings". They need to give this thing a name! That is just too long to say. Some of you may not see it listed yet, as it is powerful, and you have to have a certain amount of experience to use it. It is blowing my very experienced mind! The vessel itself is lovely and such a perfect fit. It is a lovely and colorful piece of fossilized wood, representing thousands of years here on planet earth. I was reading the instructions that came with it, and wanted to try the absorb feature. I was thinking of doing the absorb on the item itself. I really wanted to, but rejected that thought as too advanced until I worked with the piece a bit.

So I held the item I had chosen to absorb the powers of temporarily in my right hand and said the incantation to absorb its energy. I was also holding the new magickal itself in my other hand. To my surprise, I felt the energy coming from BOTH items I was holding. @.@ I thought, " Oh gods, did I just do that?". Yep, I did. This magickal is sort of telepathic. it reads what you want, and saw the desire in my mind and acted on it. Mind blown. Lots and lots to learn, with many energies to become accustomed to. It is not harming me, or causing problems, and I am enjoying it. Really. Heheh.

Then I wanted to conjure an entity. I knew what I wanted. A spiritual realm energy entity called an Akanobo. They are quite rare, so I did not expect an immediate response. I got one, though. A male Akanobo named Froward, who came with his small daughter who chose to be known as Gizelle. Cute! Froward is quite powerful, and has been changing the energies around me. I have a LOT of energetic imbalances, which he is working on. He has been calling in joy, love, harmony, prosperity. and more magick to me. Our connection is joyful and I am very happy to have him. He even declared the vessel he wanted bound into, and helped me find it. MANY things are coming into my life now. I am not sure whether this is from the magickal, or from Forward, but I am smiling. A lot! I am certainly going to be very busy now for a long long time. *grins*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Zodiac:

Is that a binding they offer already on a vessel or is it a binding they do as a customized to you offering like the power orbs? That lovely piece has some definite kick to its energy, I love it!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:23 pm Is that a binding they offer already on a vessel or is it a binding they do as a customized to you offering like the power orbs? That lovely piece has some definite kick to its energy, I love it!
Yes. That experience does sound very encouraging indeed, Satan's Hellcat.

This is it draco_star898 https://shop.creepyhollows.com/summon-c ... ments.html There's no Bridge To Me but there are options to get it bound to spirit or a Master Vessel.

I've seen this listing before - very tempting indeed (and pricy) - but realistically I have more than a few things to progress through before I feel anywhere near the level at which this could be a good thing for me to have. (I am working through Paranormal101 and I do have a number of items for interaction with or conjuring spirits.)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 6:23 pm Is that a binding they offer already on a vessel or is it a binding they do as a customized to you offering like the power orbs? That lovely piece has some definite kick to its energy, I love it!
I believe the vessel and magickal were complete when I ordered the piece, then they customized it to work with my energies. It works only for me now. It has a ton of protection magick on it, and the vessel itself is protected from any tampering.

"Yes. That experience does sound very encouraging indeed, Satan's Hellcat.

This is it draco_star898 https://shop.creepyhollows.com/summon-c ... ments.html There's no Bridge To Me but there are options to get it bound to spirit or a Master Vessel.

I've seen this listing before - very tempting indeed (and pricy) - but realistically I have more than a few things to progress through before I feel anywhere near the level at which this could be a good thing for me to have. (I am working through Paranormal101 and I do have a number of items for interaction with or conjuring spirits.)
[/quote]
"

Yeah. It is pretty powerful. It will get stronger and grow with me as my knowledge and power grow, too. I happened to get it during a very rare sale where it was half price. Only a few were offered, and it was first come, first served. I got lucky. I will not need to ask for any conjures of spirits or entities now. I can call my own, at any level, with any extras I want (type of vessel, exactly what characteristics I want, with a permanent energy source, and a protected vessel, etc). I can choose my own vessels, but I will have to pay the cost for those myself. Froward's vessel is a stone I had previously, a white and pink crystallized stalactite slice, but he helped me find the findings to make my own pendant with it. That is part of the fun! I feel free to tell you all this, because I have 37 or so full fledged powerful Demons running around here, including a demonic bodyguard. Although I COULD make some bindings for friends and family, I will not be doing that for some time, if ever. LOTS of responsibility there. I would not want to mess up anything and hurt anyone. I am technically not even properly connected to the thing yet. It takes time.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”