Icantthinkofaname
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi guys recently ive been getting very intrested in magic, well since I was a kid and while reading and investigating some things I kind of had a important question that i needed an answer to so i wanted some help with that question, I wanted to know if had magic in my blood like if I had a witch or wizard as an ancestor and had magic in my blood, though I don't know how to find that out so i would like to ask if anyone knows how to figure that out can they please help me.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Icantthinkofaname wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 9:33 am Hi guys recently ive been getting very intrested in magic, well since I was a kid and while reading and investigating some things I kind of had a important question that i needed an answer to so i wanted some help with that question, I wanted to know if had magic in my blood like if I had a witch or wizard as an ancestor and had magic in my blood, though I don't know how to find that out so i would like to ask if anyone knows how to figure that out can they please help me.
Everyone has magic in their blood, magic is a part of everything.
So there's really no such thing to find out if you have magic in your blood because you do, like everyone.
What you're really looking like is something like
Info about Ancestors
Powers in your Bloodline
Blessings in your Bloodline
Bloodline's Power

Where the first two are readings and the latter two are spells that help with the skill of your bloodline

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
TrisNicademus
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 5

I've never read it but Ancestral Medicine: Rituals for Personal and Family Healing by Daniel Door supposedly helps to get into contact with them.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”