Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi everyone,

I just received my master vessel from CH, the ''Custom Designed Master Vessel: Spells From Ash & Magnolia & Room For Your Future'' type, and I have some questions....

The first one: My first spirit, M, is not bridged to me, but the master vessel is... the question: if I transmute M to the MV, M will technically be brigdged to me now, right?

The second one: When I order a spell/spirit from CH and I choose my MV, do they will ''ship'' directly to my MV or they will ship a stone and I will do the transmutation myself?

The last one: Do the spirits and spells in the MV will have greater energies than a ''normal'' vessel or it depend totally of the class they have when you ordered it?

What is your experience with the famous Master Vessel? Did you see a difference when you transmuted your spirits/spells in your MV? I can't wait to read you! :]

Have a nice day!

Arcanae

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Arcanae wrote: Fri Aug 28, 2020 10:34 pm Hi everyone,

I just received my master vessel from CH, the ''Custom Designed Master Vessel: Spells From Ash & Magnolia & Room For Your Future'' type, and I have some questions....

The first one: My first spirit, M, is not bridged to me, but the master vessel is... the question: if I transmute M to the MV, M will technically be brigdged to me now, right?

A Master Vessel is automatically Bridged so anything added to the Master Vessel is Bridged as well. This is because a Master Vessel is tailored specifically to the owner & a Master Vessel can be called upon by the owner at any time, anywhere.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/CREATION ... -HAVE.html

The second one: When I order a spell/spirit from CH and I choose my MV, do they will ''ship'' directly to my MV or they will ship a stone and I will do the transmutation myself?

I have a MV. They bind to your MV remotely - nothing is shipped. In fact, don't forget to select that in the postage/delivery options when ordering.

The last one: Do the spirits and spells in the MV will have greater energies than a ''normal'' vessel or it depend totally of the class they have when you ordered it?

I don't think so. I feel sure the bindings' classes are the same. They have just been copied to or moved to the MV.

What is your experience with the famous Master Vessel? Did you see a difference when you transmuted your spirits/spells in your MV? I can't wait to read you! :]

I've mainly used it for new orders, to save on shipping costs and storage space for vessels. If I remember correctly, I did copy onto it some spell bindings that were not bridged - so I could connect to them remotely myself - that's all.

Have a nice day!

Arcanae

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Arcanae
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 18
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires and angels
Zodiac:

Thanks a lot Lewk, like always :)

^^ The group ^^
M - Silver dragon,H-Courtwind angel,S- Nympho, A- Mononoke, T- Werewolf, Volkh, P- Hellhound, P- Masheba, M- Gryphon, G- english psy vampire, L- Incubus, R- Gregori Watcher, J- Courtwind Angel, N- Reis clan Psy vampire M- Ramidreju P-Butterfly fairy G- Book of the dead vampire Duojna
Visioner
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Helper
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Hello Good people,

I was wondering when i order how will i be sure that the spirits in the previous Vessel i have were successfully moved to MV?

Also Can a 3 body binding spell be bound to an MV instead of choosing spirits or spells to bind to?

I have a TRIUMVIRATE bound to my MV but it still makes me confused on how to add the spirits in my MV to the TRIUMVIRATE Which is also bound to the same MV.

Help and Clarity will be appreciated

Visioner
new here
new here

Am sorry to ask but how can I bridge a particular spell and spirit in a Master Vessel to someone without bridging the whole spells and Spirits in the master Vessel to the person?

All opinions will be highly appreciated

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I'll have a go at answering your questions.
Visioner wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am Hello Good people,

I was wondering when i order how will i be sure that the spirits in the previous Vessel i have were successfully moved to MV?
I'm not sure what you mean exactly. Instructions come with the MV on how to transfer spirit bindings yourself. If you're expecting CH to do any work for you, it's best to ask them to confirm that directly via support@creepyhollows.com

Visioner wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am Also Can a 3 body binding spell be bound to an MV instead of choosing spirits or spells to bind to?
Again I'm not sure I get the question exactly. If you order a 3 body binding spell from CH, they can remotely bind it to your MV. They can bind remotely to your MV any binding you order, after the MV has been created.
Visioner wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am I have a TRIUMVIRATE bound to my MV but it still makes me confused on how to add the spirits in my MV to the TRIUMVIRATE Which is also bound to the same MV.
I know you can copy or move existing bindings to your MV (as the CH instructions explain). The MV cannot be used to add spirits to another vessel or to change an existing binding. It can only copy/move bindings onto to itself or off itself. Does that answer the question?
Visioner wrote: Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am Help and Clarity will be appreciated

Visioner wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:11 am Am sorry to ask but how can I bridge a particular spell and spirit in a Master Vessel to someone without bridging the whole spells and Spirits in the master Vessel to the person?

If you ordered a binding to be bridged to you that is not changed by the MV. To put it another way, a MV cannot be used to bridge a CH binding to another person. And it can't be used to change who the binding is already bridged to.

If the bindings are bridged to you before they go on the MV, they will continue to be bridged to you. If they were not, they will still not be.

If the MV is bridged to you, everything on it will be bridged to you.

I would have thought MVs are meant for keeping spells that are bridged to the owner only. For example if you have an MV that's bridged to you...you move onto your own MV a binding that's bridged to somebody else...it could get very confusing indeed. If you've done that or are planning to, you might want you ask CH about it.

Personally, I can't see a reason to own a binding that is bridged to someone else and, if I did, I would not try to access it myself.

find it again.
Visioner
new here
new here

Thanks for the answer. Maybe its a bit confusing as you said. I should not have used word bridging. I mean a spell and spirit that is already bridged to me, Which spell or how can I cross bridge the same spell and spirit that is briged to me to another person? I mean Cross Bridging something that's already Bridged to me to another person?

Visioner
new here
new here

And the said Spell and Spirits that i want to cross bridge to someone else is inside my Master Vessel

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I think if it's a CH master vessel ultimately you'll need to ask them.

find it again.
braden00
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow, Witches, Banni
If I could be anything, I would be...: Zechion
My magical/paranormal name...: Braden
Zodiac:

Visioner wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 5:11 am Am sorry to ask but how can I bridge a particular spell and spirit in a Master Vessel to someone without bridging the whole spells and Spirits in the master Vessel to the person?

It's easy to Cross-Bridge a Spirit of a Spell from the Master Vessel into a mother vessel or a person. You just need to recite the Cross-Bridging Spell. You can cross-bridge from an original vessel, even a Master Vessel, to another vessel or from the original vessel to another person.

Just follow these instructions:

Cross-Bridging

To Cross Bridge you will need the original vessel, yourself, & the person or object you wish to Cross-Bridge to.

Create a triangular formation with yourself & the objects by placing the original vessels to your left & your cross-bridge vessel to your right (or if it's to be a person either the person or a paper with the person's name & DOB on it) within a comfortable arms reach.

You can cross-bridge multiple vessels to one master vessel or to another person, but if you want to Cross-Bridge certain vessels to specific vessels then you need to do those one at a time.

Place your hand on the left vessel or pile of vessels. Place your hand on your right vessel (or paper)

Speak out loud or through telepathy:

"That which is bridged to me through the origination
Create an unbreakable bond with this host
Tying us in energy to one another
Sharing (say either "all that is known "for everything on the original vessels to be shared, or "all that i Request" and speak which part of the bindings you want to be shared)
Create in this infinite request my bridge amongst this trio
Sealing it in the protection of all sacred energies within me".

I hope this helps.

Sometimes, life doesn't take you where you want to go....It takes you where you need to be........

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”