Danchila Ritual binding.... anyone have it?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:00 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/danchila ... nding.html

I just ordered it and was wondering if anyone else has.
This binding working for me very well. I usually activate it when i especially for drained and have to go to work. I also use it now almost every days with aim to achieve specific results. This is becoming for me a very good empowerment of energy to sustain in my very busy day.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I have had mine for a few weeks now and the energy is still readily apparent. I usually summon healing energy and transfer it to Huffette with a directive for it to apply itself to her collision injuries. She always senses it working.

Aside from healing energy, I have called on some psychic energy to assist me and do feel some difference. Also working with occasional kinetic energies.

I would like to request this thread be used to compile a list of types of energies summoned. So far, I have used the binding for energies of the following types:

HEALING
PSYCHIC
KINETIC
ANGELIC
GENERAL PURPOSE

if you can add more types, feel free to do so.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Hello Huffdamagiodragon,

I am glad you wrote on this subject because you clued me in on how to use mine.

I have it too, and I almost always use it each mornings. Today i tried angelic celestial power for gracious energy. I wasn't sure of myself, if it's possible other then psychic, intuitive powers combined with my code word for psychic energy from my other binding.

I'll try healing tomorrow... Thanks again.
Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:38 am I have had mine for a few weeks now and the energy is still readily apparent. I usually summon healing energy and transfer it to Huffette with a directive for it to apply itself to her collision injuries. She always senses it working.

Aside from healing energy, I have called on some psychic energy to assist me and do feel some difference. Also working with occasional kinetic energies.

I would like to request this thread be used to compile a list of types of energies summoned. So far, I have used the binding for energies of the following types:

HEALING
PSYCHIC
KINETIC
ANGELIC
GENERAL PURPOSE

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have the Danchila binding purchased since last year. Didn't have the chance to experiment with it yet as i'm unfortunately not an early riser (i tend to sleep through the early mornings). Am trying to adjust my sleeping cycle and see if i can get up early one day to work with it. Would keep you posted.

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

atlanticamethyst7 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 am I have the Danchila binding purchased since last year. Didn't have the chance to experiment with it yet as i'm unfortunately not an early riser (i tend to sleep through the early mornings). Am trying to adjust my sleeping cycle and see if i can get up early one day to work with it. Would keep you posted.
Personally, I have had no trouble using this at any time of the day. I sometimes call the energy before I go to sleep as well as when I wake. Most often I call the energy during my commute to and from work. I always sense the energy when it comes even though I am not sensitive to other energy, which tells me this spell must be very intense to those who are more sensitive than I.

Most often I summon healing energy using the spell and give the energy instructions to feed itself to Huffette at a rate that will not overwhelm her. If I just tell the energy to transfer itself to Huffette without the transfer rate stipulation, it is too much energy for her at one time. I was already able to summon energy and transfer it to others, but this spell greatly simplifies the effort.

Many thanks to ASH and Magnolia for the most useful tool I have for energy manipulation as yet. \./

atlanticamethyst7
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 33
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Goddess Athena
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:28 pm
atlanticamethyst7 wrote: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:15 am I have the Danchila binding purchased since last year. Didn't have the chance to experiment with it yet as i'm unfortunately not an early riser (i tend to sleep through the early mornings). Am trying to adjust my sleeping cycle and see if i can get up early one day to work with it. Would keep you posted.
Personally, I have had no trouble using this at any time of the day. I sometimes call the energy before I go to sleep as well as when I wake. Most often I call the energy during my commute to and from work. I always sense the energy when it comes even though I am not sensitive to other energy, which tells me this spell must be very intense to those who are more sensitive than I.

Most often I summon healing energy using the spell and give the energy instructions to feed itself to Huffette at a rate that will not overwhelm her. If I just tell the energy to transfer itself to Huffette without the transfer rate stipulation, it is too much energy for her at one time. I was already able to summon energy and transfer it to others, but this spell greatly simplifies the effort.

Many thanks to ASH and Magnolia for the most useful tool I have for energy manipulation as yet. \./
Thank you for sharing.. The binding certainly sounds brilliantly useful! \./

+++++++++++AA++++++++++++
Take Flight; Thy Wings of Fancy & Might
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

It does works for me. On my way to work I activate and do celestial, Ethereal and astral energy. Then, I use it for love, kinetics and healing rejuvenation. I seem to have nice energy for a whole day.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

....Add awakening energy to the list ....
Also found it useful to combine types of energy by repeating the command words with a different type... then tell the energies to combine....

HEALING
PSYCHIC
KINETIC
....ANGELIC
GENERAL PURPOSE

[/quote]

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Awakening! wow. Thanks for this Huffdamagicdragon.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member

I discovered another type to add here. Huffette's energy signature is much higher frequency than average. She heard me saying the activation words for the binding and I was trying out different combinations. I felt pushed to try this phrase and once she felt it, I was onto something that would help her more.

There is a difference in all three of the following:

HEALING ENERGY
ANGELIC ENERGY
ANGELIC HEALING ENERGY

With the third being higher frequency purposed for healing and this third combination of words is the discovery I wanted to let you in on. I use this energy to further empower my healing ability.

Another useful tidbit for you to be aware of is what I used when I was healing Huffette's dog that was attacked by a pitbull. As described in another thread he was almost dead when I got to him. I felt his heart beating only once about every 3 seconds so his heart rate was around 15 to 20 beats per minute, and any dog owner knows it should be MUCH HIGHER. I used the binding to summon CANINE HEALING ENERGY and applied that to my healing spells. I can say that I feel that energy form helped him a lot. I seem to do things on instinct in different situations and those words popped into my head and out of my mouth so fast I didn't have time to try to think what to do. Of course I was also calling all my dragons to my side and my canine spirits as well, so my thanks to them.

I do have other energy sources but this Danchila ritual binding is proving to be the most versatile of them all.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”