You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

I see a lot of artifacts sold which have enchantments on them and some make seemingly fantastic claims of functionality. I've found the enchantments to work the way they were said though so I'm not questioning that, and the "catch" I was wondering about seems to be that they do exactly what they're said to do, with whatever limitations that entails.

Now my question is, how are enchantments like this powered? Are they powered? Or are they more like mechanical constructs placed in an environment using an energy stream to move them like a water wheel? If you create a spell yourself you need to insert the energy or provide it continually, so this makes me wonder how an artifact passed to another person by the enchanter, can be freely used with no downside or energy consumption? Even if the "catch" of the equation is that it's limited, it would seem to me any function requires an energy source?

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

All artifacts are powered under completely different rituals, essences, forces, spells & circumstances --so in reality, the answer to how they remain powered is entirely distinct depending on the artifact.
All artifacts have been 'brought to life', or activated in more technical terms, at some point. Some may need re-activation over time but you'd typically be informed of that or guided to ensure that happens.

I collect as well as work on the creation of enchanted artifacts myself, and once an artifact's power is ready to be 'live' its magic can easily be forever accessible under the correct conditions. Sometimes the conditions are embedded in the artifact by the actual source/creator of the artifact, and other times as indicated above - the keeper must maintain them. But further details on how, or from where that fuel comes from are just too varied to explain.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: This is exactly what I needed to learn, because I have an order that I expecting soon. This is my first time I going to have a treasure that I wish to wear, use and keep alive propably for the rest of my life.... and live it for my family as well. I glad for this explanation from @Vipera aspis atra and thread started here on forum by @Ark.

I wondering who has more to share about Artifacts from CH or anyone else?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:09 am ::bump:: This is exactly what I needed to learn, because I have an order that I expecting soon. This is my first time I going to have a treasure that I wish to wear, use and keep alive propably for the rest of my life.... and live it for my family as well. I glad for this explanation from @Vipera aspis atra and thread started here on forum by @Ark.

Good bump.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Lewk wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 9:42 pm
ASTER wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:09 am ::bump:: This is exactly what I needed to learn, because I have an order that I expecting soon. This is my first time I going to have a treasure that I wish to wear, use and keep alive propably for the rest of my life.... and live it for my family as well. I glad for this explanation from @Vipera aspis atra and thread started here on forum by @Ark.

Good bump.
:] also congrats for being sanctified member @Lewk .

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Ark
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1337
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Sakuya

I guess I can add that I understand more now than when I started this thread. Also, when I started working with djinn they actually told me to use a protection from CH to guard against other, hostile djinn. Because when dealing with spirits in the wild, there is infighting.

First night I had a dream where I was attacked by wild dogs, but I had a bowling ball which I held up in between me and the dogs, and they were unable to reach me. That was the effect of the shield protecting me from the hostile djinn.

Fay World Order - Sunflower Project

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”