Weird dreams from Lazy Orb

badgyal
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

So I ordered a lazy orb a couple days ago, and the lovely Nova is currently working on it and I can already feel the changes.

I’ve had 2 strange dreams, and it kinda spooked me a bit (I’m prone to psychic attacks so I have a little bit of ptsd, haven’t had any in a while thanks to my Volkh, Wraith, and another protective spirits.)
The first dream, I was talking to 2 unbound spirits. Which was weird since I’ve asked my spirit team not to allow unbound spirits in. One female, one male name Chris and they seemed pretty cool! Then all of a sudden in the dream there was a spirit banging on my door and kept jiggling the handle, as if it was locked. I told it to stop, then they kept banging louder and louder so I yelled at them to go away but they kept on. So I called on my spirits to get rid of them and that’s when I woke up. I had to have a stern talk with my spirit team once I woke up for allowing that spirit to disturb me.
Then the next day during my afternoon nap, I heard another spirit call my name and then I was in sleep paralysis while they tickled my throat which is what I haatteeeeee.

Has anyone else had any weird occurrences? Any advice, because I’ve heard soooo many good things about the Lazy Orb but I just can’t deal with any unbounds messing with me. I’m at a point where I’m anxious once it’s time for bed. Should I purchase more protective spirits, or what?

I forgot to mention, I also had the Spirit communication spell done also so it could be either or!

Thanks in advance!

<<edited by Moderator>>

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Are you certain it was a Spirit and not a Guide, Totem, or Messenger? Telling a Keep to block unbounds doesn't usually mean blocking the ones who are necessary for spiritual growth. The things we fear when we are children are often much less scary as we grow older. The same can be said for spiritual growth. Instead of complaining to your friends, try asking them why they let that particular individual passed...it was probably for a good reason.

Regarding the Lazy Orb, I have gotten two of them; one bound to Spirit which I didn't personally notice much of, and one bound to a Master Vessel...of the same experience. This may be due to needing different support, or due to needing a more advanced system, who knows. I experienced much more dream related occurrences with Huff's Cat's Eye but that might be because I'd also gotten a Copy of Portulandia which is a support system for Projection.

That said, I have noticed that CH Items tend to make me VERY tired. I often feel excessively drained, which is likely sensitivity or an imbalance in my ability to work with the energy of the spellwork itself. As such, I'd take my experiences with a hefty grain of salt if I were you.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I have the Lazy Orb. I didn't notice any dream changes - but I do generally prefer not to have too much happening in my dreams, as I used to have too much going on in them for my liking.

If your order hasn't been completed yet, I'm guessing you're not tuning into a Lazy Orb that has been bridged to you. It probably doesn't exist yet. (If I've misunderstood that and the order has been completed, I apologise.)

So, if that's the case, what's going on could be your own psyche & energies anticipating what the Lazy Orb's might do. Our own minds and energies have a great role to play in all spiritual experiences...it's not just a case of everything external to us does things to us, absent of any role for our own psyches & energies, if you see what I mean. We do quite a lot to ourselves too.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Could also be other spellwork you've gotten if LO hasn't been bridged or completed yet.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

Did you have your personal protection in place?
I had a weird and scary experience too couple of days ago with a forced obe (I activated the LO that evening but I don't think it is that). I complained with my Throne angel and other angels. He told me that no matter how much they protect me if I engage with lower spirits or low vibe negative thinking and if I do not do my protection, I have been negligent lately with my own protection, they will still protect me but the protection will not be as efficient as it should. I am the master of my own world, they just support, but I must do the work, I must not depend on spirits for protection.

badgyal
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Thank you guys so much for the responses!!
So apparently the spirits we’re definitely real, but they were harmless. The aggressive spirit wasn’t trying to harm me, he was just I guess anxious and frustrated and was needing my help so he came off a little too strong. And in the second dream, I guess the spirit just wanted my attention? Even though there’s other ways to do so than putting me in sleep paralysis and tickling me lol. Also the dreams were also messages basically showing me what to expect as well.
I agree, I believe it could’ve just been the spirit communication spell and not the LO.
Thank you for that Angelik! I just moved into a new place and haven’t set down any protection just yet but I will do so asap.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”