What's the strongest protection amulet/item on CH?

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

With at least over a hundred amulets for sale, I'm wondering which few of them are the strongest of their kind, whether they just destroy evil spells or those that can do a lot of stuff but also while being the strongest of its kind.

I'm not talking about spirits, entities or servitors but what are the strongest protection amulets are for sale on CH?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:41 am With at least over a hundred amulets for sale, I'm wondering which few of them are the strongest of their kind, whether they just destroy evil spells or those that can do a lot of stuff but also while being the strongest of its kind.

I'm not talking about spirits, entities or servitors but what are the strongest protection amulets are for sale on CH?
I'd like to sidestep that question then come back to it.

The strongest - ie most effective - approach to protection is along the lines of having an army of protection instead of, for example, one super-strong bodyguard. Different protection methods and different protection bindings all come at your protection needs slightly differently, so having a mix of them provides overlapping layers of protection - a more all round coverage. This, taken with the adage that you can never have too much protection, means that it's best not to put all your eggs in one basket, protection-wise.

The second consideration is that, if you look closely at the CH Shop listings for protection, you'll see many items mainly target one aspect of protection. So you'd probably need to identify what your particular protection need is before selecting one that seems best for that need.

Coming back to the question above, as it was framed:

i. if someone is in a dire paranormal situation and wants a one hit protection solution, then this (free) ritual is recommended by ASH as a very powerful ('ultimate') one that should do the trick.

viewtopic.php?f=436&t=13973

ii. I think the Great Wall of Protection Orb. It's pretty comprehensive.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/great-wa ... r-orb.html

iii. This one aims specifically to give a well rounded coverage. The listing explains why.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/world-of-magic.html

I should probably qualify some of what I've said. Even if someone did find what seems like the strongest possible protection spell bindings and spirits, to get the best from them they'd need to work with the spells (see the intro to https://shop.creepyhollows.com/spell-ma ... nners.html) and the spirits.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

ARandomDemon wrote: Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:41 am With at least over a hundred amulets for sale, I'm wondering which few of them are the strongest of their kind, whether they just destroy evil spells or those that can do a lot of stuff but also while being the strongest of its kind.

Hi, I am 'in baby shoes' with my 6 months of spirit keeping. I though of protection is absolutely a must.

I have Ash & Mag's ultimate protection against disaster. https://shop.creepyhollows.com/protecti ... .htmlcolor]

I also have this anti possession and anti attachment thing, ahttps://shop.creepyhollows.com/anti-possession-spell.htm

l and cross bridged to my husband as well.
This next one, I actually do not have. But it's sounds very good.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/amulet-protection.html

Also, i have few other amulets that aren't CH's that i wear ALL the time.They are angelic types and Kabbalah based amulets.

ARandomDemon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Hal
Zodiac:

I already have several protection spirits (volkh+wraith+bronwyn+courtwind+cherub) along with other spirits that might help.
...I've also managed to buy around 21 diffrent 4.37 protection spells and had them all bridged as well.
I'm so filled with protection spells, I'm probably gonna shine like the sun.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

ARandomDemon wrote: Wed Apr 07, 2021 10:05 pm I'm so filled with protection spells, I'm probably gonna shine like the sun.
:'D Oh boy, can't stop imagining this in my head. But I hope that that's not the case. The best protection should not be visible until it is needed, otherwise it would draw too much attention.
If you are still worried about your protection, maybe something custom made would be a good idea. Have you thought about creating your own Servitor or pay someone to create a special one for you?

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”