Master Vessel Transference

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I assume you can't transfer a Master Vessel to a new vessel unless that vessel is cast as a Master Vessel. True?

Also how could you transfer a single spell or spirit off the MV?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:01 pm I assume you can't transfer a Master Vessel to a new vessel unless that vessel is cast as a Master Vessel. True?

It may be best to ask CH support, if that information is not on the card that came with the master vessel. I just looked at the 2016 article on the Knowledgebase. It doesn't seem to say how you can move a spell off an MV.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html

Thinking out loud, if you transfer a spell onto an MV, it doesn't exist anywhere else. I guess to move it from there somewhere new you might need another MV, or something like the Ultra Complex Bag of All Tricks.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ULTRA-CO ... IER-3.html

But I would check this with CH support before making a purchase.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Ooh, second question because I can't find it here. I know transferring the MV to a new vessel was supposed to take 24 hrs. But transferring/copying a spirit/spell, how long does that take? I've been assuming about 5mins to an hour or so.

Vackra
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

If it’s only a single binding that is being transferred over to the new vessel, the actual time spent performing that shouldn’t take very long at all. If you’re having someone else do it though, how long it takes before they get to that/see your request/etc could vary depending on how often they’re online and what their workload looks like.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:25 pm Ooh, second question because I can't find it here. I know transferring the MV to a new vessel was supposed to take 24 hrs. But transferring/copying a spirit/spell, how long does that take? I've been assuming about 5mins to an hour or so.
I think the 24 hrs that is mentioned in the info card is about creating your own master vessel, using a stone bought for that specific purpose from CH. (I gave a link to that card in my previous post in this thread.)

As what you're asking about are CH products and specific uses of them, I think CH support may be the best place to ask.

I have an MV but what I think you're talking about can't be done with one - unless CH has already advised you on this.

Logically speaking, if you have 2 CH master vessels, I think you may be able to copy or move spells and bindings off one onto another, using the standard instructions...but, as they're CH products, CH can give you the definitive answer.

By the way,I may have misunderstood what you've said ...and mercury is retrograde as of yesterday...if so, apologies.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:01 pm I assume you can't transfer a Master Vessel to a new vessel unless that vessel is cast as a Master Vessel. True?

i asked helpdesk this before, and the answer is: if you buy MV and selected "I have my own vessel", you will receive a stone for you to "shift" the MV from the stone to your chosen vessel items. and if you change your mind and want to change the vessel to other items, you can. just redo the spell instruction again. I was told that you can even change it every week if you like.

When it comes to transferring single spell or spirit, think of the spell or spirit name before reciting the spell. Works for me. I transferred individual spells and spirits before. but note that this works from on MV to another MV. not sure about moving one spirit/spell from MV to a normal item. that you have to ask CH.
Last edited by foxxyeclipse on Sun May 30, 2021 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
Zodiac:

cairngorn wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 8:25 pm Ooh, second question because I can't find it here. I know transferring the MV to a new vessel was supposed to take 24 hrs. But transferring/copying a spirit/spell, how long does that take? I've been assuming about 5mins to an hour or so.
it's instant. I've shuffled my spirits/spells around from one MV to another and it works fine. my spirits are there, not affected and it works like a charm

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Good to know, thanks!

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Can you transfer from MV (or copy of MV) to another vessel that is not a MV? I asked this from CH, I got reply to use the instructions that come from MV, but honestly I see no instructions that say from MV to a vessel, only from vessel to MV. So I am still confused about this one and do not want to bother CS anymore with this question.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor

Someone else on the forum brought it up and the consensus concluded it wasn't possible

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”