Master Vessel Transference

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:47 am Can you transfer from MV (or copy of MV) to another vessel that is not a MV? I asked this from CH, I got reply to use the instructions that come from MV, but honestly I see no instructions that say from MV to a vessel, only from vessel to MV. So I am still confused about this one and do not want to bother CS anymore with this question.
If you are wanting to remove a binding from your mv what ch said to me is to use a transmute bag and to use the words that move a singular binding from a multi bound vessel. I think that's what you are asking to do, correct?

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:05 pm
Angelik wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:47 am Can you transfer from MV (or copy of MV) to another vessel that is not a MV? I asked this from CH, I got reply to use the instructions that come from MV, but honestly I see no instructions that say from MV to a vessel, only from vessel to MV. So I am still confused about this one and do not want to bother CS anymore with this question.
If you are wanting to remove a binding from your mv what ch said to me is to use a transmute bag and to use the words that move a singular binding from a multi bound vessel. I think that's what you are asking to do, correct?
yes exactly that I want to do. When I asked if I should use the transmute bag I was told no, to use the instructions of the MV. Maybe they did not understand my question as I asked several times but in the end I could not find the instructions they metioned. And did not want to ask again to avoid "spamming" them.
So they told you to use the transmute bag, ok, so that is easy...I waited all this time and i could have used it before, LOL.

Thank you a lot for helping!!

draco_star898
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Angelik wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:36 pm
yes exactly that I want to do. When I asked if I should use the transmute bag I was told no, to use the instructions of the MV. Maybe they did not understand my question as I asked several times but in the end I could not find the instructions they metioned. And did not want to ask again to avoid "spamming" them.
So they told you to use the transmute bag, ok, so that is easy...I waited all this time and i could have used it before, LOL.

I wonder if they thought you wanted to transfer the entire mv to another vessel, in which case you wouldn't use a transmute bag but the mv directions that is the 24 transfer one. I asked if it was possible to move the entire mv awhile back just in case my old vessel was damaged and they told me to use those directions. I ask a lot of different questions sometimes!

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3

Oh, I understand what you mean now. I think they misunderstood. I have the transmute bag and there are directions for transferring individual spirits or spells from a MV.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

draco_star898 wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:18 pm
Angelik wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 2:36 pm

I wonder if they thought you wanted to transfer the entire mv to another vessel, in which case you wouldn't use a transmute bag but the mv directions that is the 24 transfer one. I asked if it was possible to move the entire mv awhile back just in case my old vessel was damaged and they told me to use those directions. I ask a lot of different questions sometimes!
yes probably they understood I wanted to move the entire vessel.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

cairngorn wrote: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:09 pm Oh, I understand what you mean now. I think they misunderstood. I have the transmute bag and there are directions for transferring individual spirits or spells from a MV.
Transmute from multi-enchanted vessel, yes that is what the transmute bag instructions say.
So finally now I can have vessels for spells I have ordered only bound to MV. I hope it works also with the copy of the MV. Not only with original one.

pacslim
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 99
Spelled Number: 99
Your favorite spirit to work with: Samelkes~DutchGnomes
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me, myself and I
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: KHYRION LUX
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:31 pm
cairngorn wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:01 pm I assume you can't transfer a Master Vessel to a new vessel unless that vessel is cast as a Master Vessel. True?

Also how could you transfer a single spell or spirit off the MV?
It may be best to ask CH support, if that information is not on the card that came with the master vessel. I just looked at the 2016 article on the Knowledgebase. It doesn't seem to say how you can move a spell off an MV.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... sheet.html

Thinking out loud, if you transfer a spell onto an MV, it doesn't exist anywhere else. I guess to move it from there somewhere new you might need another MV, or something like the Ultra Complex Bag of All Tricks.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/ULTRA-CO ... IER-3.html

But I would check this with CH support before making a purchase.
It is possible to move a spell or spirit or even multiple spells and or spirits at once from a Master Vessel to another Vessel. By way indeed of using the bag of all tricks or a transmute bag plus spell. B)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”