You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the faes
If I could be anything, I would be...: a fairy
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Fera
Zodiac:

Hi! I was wondering if anyone here have made a bonding or charging box themselves. How did you do it? How hard was it? Does it work well? Is there somewhere we can find the way to make one? I really don't want to rely on CH to do everything for me, I want to learn. Also, wouldn't it be great to be able to chose my own cute little box to do it? Thank you!

Fées, répandez partout la rosée sacrée des champs.♡ 333
Lonik
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Siren
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lonik
Zodiac:

Hello. If you look in the encyclopedia there is a post there about charging boxes. I for once have done this for the 2 boxes of my tarot cards and i have done this to three pouches so i can put my vessels. When you cast the spells you can fill the energy coming of the item you choose. The instructions are pretty easy.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... ging+boxes

This ia the link to the post.

Follow your heart till it bleeds as we run towards the end of the dream. 8*8
marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Lonikh wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:04 am Hello. If you look in the encyclopedia there is a post there about charging boxes. I for once have done this for the 2 boxes of my tarot cards and i have done this to three pouches so i can put my vessels. When you cast the spells you can fill the energy coming of the item you choose. The instructions are pretty easy.

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/?acti ... ging+boxes

This ia the link to the post.
Omg thank you! I should've looked there! 8*8

BlueLotusOracle
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 4
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My magical/paranormal name...: Blu

They also sell charging stones in the shop. They can also be used in creating a charging box.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PORTABLE ... TONES.html

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

BlueLotusOracle wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:55 pm They also sell charging stones in the shop. They can also be used in creating a charging box.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/PORTABLE ... TONES.html
Wow, great! Thank you!!

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
Zodiac:

I made myself one using a jewelry box. It holds most of my companion vessels and all of my spelled items.

I started by sending reiki to the box with the intention of cleansing and charging. I then used solar energy and sent it to the box with the intention of it cleansing and charging companion vessels for those who feel an affinity to it/any spelled objects that would work well with this type of energy. I have this selenite attunement that I love using for everything, and of course I thought it would be perfect for the box so I sent that energy to it as well to strengthen the cleansing properties. I then added selenite sticks and clear quartz to the bottom drawer. I finished by charging it under a full moon and casting the spells to create a charging box on it (linked above.)

They told me that they find the energy from it relaxing, soothing, and refreshing. Although they wanted me to say it’s more of a nice gesture than something they actually need.

marsnymph
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hazell wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:56 am I made myself one using a jewelry box. It holds most of my companion vessels and all of my spelled items.

I started by sending reiki to the box with the intention of cleansing and charging. I then used solar energy and sent it to the box with the intention of it cleansing and charging companion vessels for those who feel an affinity to it/any spelled objects that would work well with this type of energy. I have this selenite attunement that I love using for everything, and of course I thought it would be perfect for the box so I sent that energy to it as well to strengthen the cleansing properties. I then added selenite sticks and clear quartz to the bottom drawer. I finished by charging it under a full moon and casting the spells to create a charging box on it (linked above.)

They told me that they find the energy from it relaxing, soothing, and refreshing. Although they wanted me to say it’s more of a nice gesture than something they actually need.
So interesting! Thank you for all the informations!

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”