Kinesis

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master

I see CH has several spells in the shop about kinesis.
Does any of you work with kinesis?
How to make the best out of kinesis, how can kinesis skills be used?
This is something I have not focused on in my spiritual path, it would be nice to know more about this type of skills.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Psychokinesis or any variation thereof is a form of energy manipulation on the physical level. This post here from Nycto explains in detail about kinesis. I recommend giving it a read: viewtopic.php?p=722418#p722418

Kinetic abilities themselves have many uses just like any other psychic ability.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
Kobald
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 31
If I could be anything, I would be...: Any Elemental
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Hmmm.... I "have" 2 such spells at the moment.

One is a spell to absorp the energy of the current weather, wich is interesting and easy to work with....
I also do have a Spell called "Absorp energy from sound", but I do not use this very often sice I do not really know how to use it properly.... ^^"

But...to answer your question.... I should depend on the spell and energy you want to work with. In my eyes it is Energy-Work in the end, so if you have experience from this field, it should be easier to apply your experiences from there with kinesis spells.

ALthough I can not say much, I can imagine it working like a mixture of connecting, channeling and intention.

But I am speculating here, so please do not take my word for it^^"

"See the mist of the world through the curtain"
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I purchased https://shop.creepyhollows.com/divinukinesis.html and otherone with Celestial , Ethereal kinetics but i couldn't find it in the shop. Plus I also got the feather flame 200 spells.

I am still learning. it'sa slow motion as kinetics energy seem to bubble up from within your core. Then it's helps connecting specific beings or objects to manipulate.

I didn't manipulate much But my celestial one is very addictive to angel intersection. love them both.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Kitsune wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:39 am Psychokinesis or any variation thereof is a form of energy manipulation on the physical level. This post here from Nycto explains in detail about kinesis. I recommend giving it a read: viewtopic.php?p=722418#p722418

Kinetic abilities themselves have many uses just like any other psychic ability.
Thanks Kitsune, I read the post you suggested, very informative! It helped clarifying what exactly kinesis is.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Kobald wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 8:57 am Hmmm.... I "have" 2 such spells at the moment.

One is a spell to absorp the energy of the current weather, wich is interesting and easy to work with....
I also do have a Spell called "Absorp energy from sound", but I do not use this very often sice I do not really know how to use it properly.... ^^"

But...to answer your question.... I should depend on the spell and energy you want to work with. In my eyes it is Energy-Work in the end, so if you have experience from this field, it should be easier to apply your experiences from there with kinesis spells.

ALthough I can not say much, I can imagine it working like a mixture of connecting, channeling and intention.

But I am speculating here, so please do not take my word for it^^"
A spell to absorb energy from the weather hmm sounds like an intersting one. Thank you Kobald for clarigying that for me! I think I start understanding now what kinesis is.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Chavah wrote: Sun Jun 13, 2021 9:01 am I purchased https://shop.creepyhollows.com/divinukinesis.html and otherone with Celestial , Ethereal kinetics but i couldn't find it in the shop. Plus I also got the feather flame 200 spells.

I am still learning. it'sa slow motion as kinetics energy seem to bubble up from within your core. Then it's helps connecting specific beings or objects to manipulate.

I didn't manipulate much But my celestial one is very addictive to angel intersection. love them both.
Thanks Chavah, I checked out the spell you bought, sounds like one I could buy in the future! Good luck with your learning :8)

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”