neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

I am not sure if this is the right area to post this but I wanted to share my experience.
I have never really liked pendulums and only use them when I am looking for multiple confirmations of something. However, yesterday I received a free pendulum in my order and decided to give it a try with 2 of my newer spirits. Now my spirits have already been with me for a week but I just got the package with their vessels yesterday so I put the pendulum over one vessel at a time to ask questions some questions. First off the strength in the swings of the pendulum is very strong and I noticed that I was seeing energy around the pendulum. It was like blurry colors surrounding it. At first I thought I was seeing things or imagining it or maybe even the lighting in the room.. So I kept trying in different areas and I still kept seeing this blurry colorful energy. It was very cool! I definitely feel more confident in the answers I get with the use of this pendulum then any other I have tried.
Thank you CH for this awesome free gift <3

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Topic moved to suitable section.

cairngorn
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3

I also got a spirit pendulum as a free gift. Mine is jade and while I don't get as strong a vibe from it as most spell pieces, I do get a sense it's for spirit work.

I haven't had luck with it, but I think that may just be pendulums in general for me. Too easy for me to manipulate.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”