neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/STRENGTH ... O-10X.html

I have finally decided to try this tonight. I did it with multiple spells and placed the stone next to the vessel.
I was not 100% sure how to do it with spells which are bound to my spirit. I assumed a piece of hair like things seem to usually require when I ask, so I thought I would just tie the stone up in my hair. Will the one stone strengthen all the spells bound to my spirit?
Also, can this spell be used to strengthen your spirited vessels? The spell does seemed aimed towards magick but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here for now since if I were to send in a ticket to help desk I wouldn't hear back from them till Monday.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Have you got a transmute magic bag? Then, you can transmute this spell before you use it by a thread is your hair into the bag and a choice of your vessel. After then you'll be ready to experience with it.

I haven't use this type because we seem to recive it in nearly everything. And my magic is strong enough for me.
But I would do it this way, if I were you.

Amarantha wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:20 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/STRENGTH ... O-10X.html

I have finally decided to try this tonight. I did it with multiple spells and placed the stone next to the vessel.
I was not 100% sure how to do it with spells which are bound to my spirit. I assumed a piece of hair like things seem to usually require when I ask, so I thought I would just tie the stone up in my hair. Will the one stone strengthen all the spells bound to my spirit?
Also, can this spell be used to strengthen your spirited vessels? The spell does seemed aimed towards magick but figured it wouldn't hurt to ask here for now since if I were to send in a ticket to help desk I wouldn't hear back from them till Monday.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:30 am Have you got a transmute magic bag? Then, you can transmute this spell before you use it by a thread is your hair into the bag and a choice of your vessel. After then you'll be ready to experience with it.

I haven't use this type because we seem to recive it in nearly everything. And my magic is strong enough for me.

Amarantha wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 1:20 am https://shop.creepyhollows.com/STRENGTH ... O-10X.html

Not disagreeing with Chavah but...if it was me I'd ask the seller, Creepy Hollows: support@creepyhollows.com .

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Amarantha
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lampades
My magical/paranormal name...: Amarantha Lux

Lewk wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:45 pm
Chavah wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 2:30 am Have you got a transmute magic bag? Then, you can transmute this spell before you use it by a thread is your hair into the bag and a choice of your vessel. After then you'll be ready to experience with it.

Not disagreeing with Chavah but...if it was me I'd ask the seller, Creepy Hollows: support@creepyhollows.com .
yes thanks lewk! I did send them a message but with it being the weekend I figured I would ask here and maybe someone else would know or already asked and got the answers to these questions before.

"Light and Darkness. One cannot exist without the other. There is no true Master, without the power of balance" ~ Luis Marques

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of ones energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." ~ Aleister Crowley

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”