new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 5
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

How would one determine what kind of energy they are leaking from these points? Any other exercises one can do to differentiate between energy types? For lack of better words.

Nympho (J), (An), (K), (A), (B)
Succubus (N), (Do), (H)
Royal Djinn (Da), (F)
Baby Dragon (W), (L)
Golden High Elf (G)
Wraith
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

::bump:: I am wondering if anyone figured energy coming from the hand, and how to use it for healing?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:06 pm ::bump:: I am wondering if anyone figured energy coming from the hand, and how to use it for healing?

Healing via hands is a common method. I've learned it in psychic healing, chi healing, ki healing and spiritual healing. Each system seems to tune into/send a different type of energy and that probably derives from the subtle intention the healer has to use that particular system's method.

I'm tempted to say energy takes on the form we think it does, according to our view of it and our intention. But it's probably more complicated than that.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Mr. Amnesia
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Spelled Number: 0

I can agree with Lewk on this based off my own experiences. I am not familiar with energy centers around the hands, but I thoroughly believe wherever our attention goes is where energy flows. I do have a bad unintentional habit of drawing my attention to my throat chakra which can cause blockages at times.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

What would you advise to learn from? I have healing immortals, infusions, companions and spells. Is there a good book that would combine everything together for me that you might be able able to recommend to purchase?

I used to have xray vision, psychic, clairvoyance???... Of the human body of a person. I really wish this part of me would be revived.
I do regret giving up my gifts 30 years ago before I become a mummy and settled down rasin 4 boys.

Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:37 pm
Chavah wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 6:06 pm ::bump:: I am wondering if anyone figured energy coming from the hand, and how to use it for healing?

Healing via hands is a common method. I've learned it in psychic healing, chi healing, ki healing and spiritual healing. Each system seems to tune into/send a different type of energy and that probably derives from the subtle intention the healer has to use that particular system's method.

I'm tempted to say energy takes on the form we think it does, according to our view of it and our intention. But it's probably more complicated than that.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Thanks for your reply. Have you much experience with healing? And energy flow and focus them as from our hands?

Mr. Amnesia wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 2:23 am I can agree with Lewk on this based off my own experiences. I am not familiar with energy centers around the hands, but I thoroughly believe wherever our attention goes is where energy flows. I do have a bad unintentional habit of drawing my attention to my throat chakra which can cause blockages at times.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Chavah wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:43 pm What would you advise to learn from? I have healing immortals, infusions, companions and spells. Is there a good book that would combine everything together for me that you might be able able to recommend to purchase?

I used to have xray vision, psychic, clairvoyance???... Of the human body of a person. I really wish this part of me would be revived.
I do regret giving up my gifts 30 years ago before I become a mummy and settled down rasin 4 boys.

Lewk wrote: Thu Oct 14, 2021 11:37 pm

I'm hesitant to recommend to others, as its hard to know what's right for someone else's path.

However, there's a couple of books I've mentioned here before. I see one of them is available in the Shop.

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/basic-ps ... pment.html

That is one of the latest I'm aware of that presents methods that were taught in the Berkeley Psychic Institute in the late 1970s. It covers psychic development, rather than healing.

This next book was, I think, the first. It teaches psychic healing, including, as part of one face to face healing method, healing with energy flowing through the hands...and psychic development to a fair extent.

https://www.amazon.com/Psychic-Healing- ... 1556435274

It's worth mentioning that these healing methods require full focus on the healing and aren't suitable for bringing into another health related practice. By that I mean some people who are doing massage or something similar like to simultaneously add a healing method, sometimes without the patient being aware of it.

The Pyschic Healing Book has an ethical approach, which insists on recipients giving consent to receive a healing. Having said that, there's also an absent healing method in which you talk to the person's body and tell them they can absorb as much of the healing as they like and the rest will simply bounce off their aura.

The book dates from 1978. I got it in 1982. It took me 1 year to work through the exercises day by day, week by week up to the end of the course (which is what I think of it as). Completing it was one of the turning points in my 'spiritual' life.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

People have always told me that I have the "healing touch". Sometimes, I don't even have to focus on healing energy, it just flows naturally. In fact, I found that if I focus too hard, the energies slow down.

I usually just gently massage the neck/shoulders and let the healing commence that way.

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

That’s sound fantastic. It’s such a glorious gift to have a natural gift like this.
AlwaysLost wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:43 am
People have always told me that I have the "healing touch". Sometimes, I don't even have to focus on healing energy, it just flows naturally. In fact, I found that if I focus too hard, the energies slow down.

I usually just gently massage the neck/shoulders and let the healing commence that way.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I feel that learning an energy healing modality that resonates with you is a great way to get in touch with your healing abilities.

These books might also be worth looking into:

Violet Flame by Elizabeth Clare Prophet
The Subtle Body Practice Manual by Cyndi Dale (I also want to include her books the Complete Book of Chakras (it is very detailed and great for reference) and Subtle Energy Techniques.)

Return to “Paranormal Energy”