An 'Armour' blockage?

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

There is a section at http://www.oshoworld.com/tantra_medi/index.asp for darkness meditations. It is toward the bottom. I have been reading a Kindle book with all the techniques and commentaries and Q&A chapters. One of these is about taking darkness into yourself and holding darkness at all times. It is sort of the opposite of another technique for holding fire and light in yourself. Either way, it says it takes three months to get to the point where other people will notice it in you and react. If you choose darkness, people will become uncomfortable looking into your eyes and may even become dizzy. Your emotions become cool, calm, and collected. Agitation no longer becomes possible. For me, I need light and fire to become healthier and more balanced. Maybe you would be happier with the techniques using darkness instead.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I know of and acknowledge labels like ‘mortal’, ‘being vulnerable’ or ‘being human like all else with human needs, habits etc’ of being true but subconsciously they fail to attach I’m guessing also.

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Mind is a necessary stage, but the 112 techniques of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra are for realizing that you are not your mind. Do the technique and get the result. There is something for everyone. http://www.oshoworld.com/tantra_medi/index.asp

So the thing I am suggesting is more about dropping all the blockages at once without doing all the archaeology to sort out what they are and why they are there.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Inedible wrote:Mind is a necessary stage, but the 112 techniques of the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra are for realizing that you are not your mind. Do the technique and get the result. There is something for everyone. http://www.oshoworld.com/tantra_medi/index.asp
This is cool! Thanks for sharing!

darkwolf90100
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Undecided
If I could be anything, I would be...: Undecided
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Varthian
Zodiac:

I sometimes feel something similar, kinda like when I feel my energy roaring alive. but I lack the ability to control it, so as a result it kinda lingers and... "burns" is kinda a way to put it.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”