You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: All so far
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Rayne
Zodiac:

I am not entirely sure where to post this so if this is the wrong section just let me know.

Over the weekend I had the great opportunity and pleasure of going to the Titanic museum in Tennessee. It was an awesome experience, and I learned a lot that I previously did not know. A really weird thing happened from the first step that I took into the museum though. I had the strongest, weirdest sensation that I had taken that tour before, or simply was already familiar with the people and the artifacts that were there.

Now, I know about false memories, the mandala effect, and all of that. I also know that, yes, as a Titanic history nerd I am familiar with some of the passengers and items that were on the ship, as well as the history of what happened, the movie and whathaveyou.

This was different. This was a feeling of intense familiarity, like by simply looking at these items I felt as if I had already experienced their presence and their story before even hearing the backstory. I already knew them, even some that I had never seen before.

I hope this is making sense because it is really hard to explain and I am beyond super exhausted. I know that there are some theories about parallel realities and deja vu, but I have deja vu really often and this felt different. I would say that maybe this is a past life thing, because of a character I was given at the start.

When you go into the museum you are given a boarding pass with the information of an actual passenger of the Titanic, and I was given the pass of Emma Bliss, a 45-year-old stewardess. She survived and ended up living well into her 90s, and when I saw a picture of her, it was like she was someone I knew by heart, like a family member or friend. I don't know, it was odd and exhilarating and I felt like sharing and getting opinions.

Now I am going to bed

~~~We're all in the same game, just different levels. Living in the same hell, only different devils~~~
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It could very well be a past life emerging. If you were so drawn to it before and feeling de ja vu now there is a chance it played a significant role in your souls history - whether you were someone aboard or lost someone special to the disaster.
All I can recommend is a past life regression with a reputable hypnotist or Shaman.
Past life revelations can help to put issues to bed, just knowing can be therapy in itself.
Good luck on your journey!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Very cool!

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Very cool!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I had a very familiar experience of "deja vu" when I was a teenager. I never really put it in the context of past life memories before and now that you've mentioned the way you felt with this visit to the museum I think I can relate - although probably not give you much guidance otherwise.

When I was 18 I decided to use one of my dad's family airline passes (he worked for a major airline most of his life and this was a perk) to go meet in person a woman whom I met online and talked on the phone with rather heavily. We both thought we were in love and wanted to meet in person. So off to Florida I went.

As soon as I arrived at her house (she picked me up from the airport), I had the oppressive and amazing sensation that I knew all of her family already. The pictures on the walls were extremely familiar, meeting her family members was like meeting people I had already met before, but I never could really place any of it. When confronted with a decision to hang out with her family for lunch or go carry on with the plans we already had, I was amiable for whichever she might prefer, so we left.

During the rest of the day, while we went to a museum, ate out, and walked on the beach the feeling followed me around so intensely that there was no way a chemistry connection was going to occur. I was way too distracted and on top of my own shyness I ended up being quite a dead fish of a date. Even later, talking in her room while listening to music, I absolutely dropped the ball and missed every obvious signal (hindsight and all that).

I've always felt that was the wrong decision, more because I wanted to explore the feelings of familiarity more than anything else. I should have told her let's just hang out at the house and eat BBQ and all that.

Anyways, in the end, the entire day felt so surreal due to those feelings of familiarity. Those feelings were unmistakable. I knew those people, but I couldn't figure out how. I recognized every family photo, knew her parents and her sister; even her family stories sounded familiar, felt familiar. To this day I still have no idea what that was about, but it would not surprise me, knowing what I do now about other past lives, that that could have been related to a past life. It was like seeing people through the lens of someone who had not seen them in a very long time.

We stopped talking after the visit, if anyone's curious. No chemistry and she told me I "felt more like a brother" to her. Interesting words in retrospect, but at the time it was a MAJOR heartbreak. Was depressed for a long, long time after that.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
astrallychallenged77
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: trying to achieve
If I could be anything, I would be...: ascended master
My magical/paranormal name...: Knowledge Seeker

Very cool!! I have attempted a past life regression (as it is one of the MANY things i have read and learned about over the last couple years). Unfortunately there aren't a lot of hypnotists in my area that advertise this. Kind of a surprise, i don't live in a HUGE city but i do live in a relatively large one. She was very polite, i just got the feeling she was not very experienced and it didn't work......at all. GOOD for you though!

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

@Reg
This is a shot in the dark, but it could be possible this was another one of your incarnations. Many people incarnate into multiple bodies at once to speed up learning. Is it possible you were/are a member of her family? It could explain the dejavu and inner knowing.

Return to “Paranormal Energy”