You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow people
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Arvalon

So can u guys help me. I got mixed up with this powerful entity 3-4 years ago and I don't know who is he. He is male, old (like couple of eons), crazy when he wants to be, incredibly smart, mysterious. Since I was born i just felt different and it was like he was waiting for moment when i open up and that happened when i was in bad condition emotinally. He can shapeshift, teleport, move fast, use energy for various things. When I remember dreams it is like he drives and i am driving with him like shared control but he is keen on having more control. Some world events may have correlation with our travels in dreams. If u want to know more ask, I really need to know who is he but he will know if u have malicious intent.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi and welcome

Is there a problem with that being? If so, here is a link to a free How To on banishing.
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en

Sorry that I can't offer a useful opinion on what or who the being you describe is. There are so many possibilities. The multiverse is full of gazillions of beings for a start.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Cosmic_Reforger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know
If I could be anything, I would be...: Shadow people
My magical/paranormal name...: Arvalon

He is reshaping the world, it is separate group, I call them watchers, there is 3 or four of them plus him, they have massive armies in 4th dimension, some of them are gatekepeers, to me they represent like shadow people but maybe they look different and that form they show to me, shadow form. They came out from some kind of prison in universe where they were in deep slumber. He first feed with my energy then i made a pact that he protects me but feed with energy of other people and bcsof that I think that i cannot make deeper connections with people also bcs like he puts thoughts in my mind too see only bad in people. I really need an expert or some good advice, something. I am not afraid for my life or soul since I lerned from him how not to be afraid

InfernalNachos
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Something Fuzzy...
My magical/paranormal name...: Personal

Not to be crass or insensitive, but have you considered seeking outside, professional help?

Meta answers aren't always the right ones. I routinely saw a therapist when I was having issues that were "beyond my control"

No shame in that...

And also, you labeled the thread "inner me" which kind of leads me to believe that this is just a facet of your own existence/being. And labeling it thusly tells me that you recognize it as such (at the subconscious level, at the very least)

Search thoroughly within before you seek outside answers.

Best of luck to you in your endeavor

Do nothing that is of no use.
-Miyamoto Musashi, The Book of the Five Rings-

Why waste magick on something you could easily achieve through time, effort and dedication?

Beware the noobsauce (take with salt)

Return to “Paranormal Energy”