Physical Sickness Affecting Other Bodies?

Lacuna
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 80
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound & Wood Elf
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adam Sandler
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Lacuna
Zodiac:

So I've been sick for the past week and a bit. No coronavirus here, but a flu probably x-x

Prior to this, I was pretty capable of opening my third eye, feeling the vibration just off my forehead and having a very limited look around. Since I've been unwell, I can feel the slightest of vibrations but there's now a dull, heavy sensation dominates my entire forehead, almost like I have a helmet on.

How does sickness of the physical body affect your connection to your other bodies? Is there a way to separate them enough so that they aren't affected?

Jump through the mirror, leave fear behind.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I don't know too much concerning this topic so take this opinion with a grain of salt, but to me it seems to depend on the illness itself. For example things with high fevers or bedridden sicknesses tend to actually make the senses from other bodies more noticeable (why is unknown to me) whereas general colds or other sicknesses that don't induce long amounts of bed rest or vivid dreams might cause the opposite. My best guess is that the more time you have to focus on nothing, the more likely other information will seep in - - - however if you're sick, and still doing things, that extra energy will be going towards trying to make you feel ready to take on the day itself instead of opening you up to psychic phenomenon.

This is just my guess, though.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Lacuna wrote:So I've been sick for the past week and a bit. No coronavirus here, but a flu probably x-x

Prior to this, I was pretty capable of opening my third eye, feeling the vibration just off my forehead and having a very limited look around. Since I've been unwell, I can feel the slightest of vibrations but there's now a dull, heavy sensation dominates my entire forehead, almost like I have a helmet on.

How does sickness of the physical body affect your connection to your other bodies?

What I have noticed myself is a dark energy associated with sickness - which, interestingly for me, is what in some chi exercises you visualise being expelled from the body as you breathe out. (White light chi being breathed into the body.)

When you consider the common view that our aura /chakra / energy body system reflects our physical state of health, among other things - people who can read auras may see darker colours where there is disease and imbalance in the aura - then it makes sense that there may be gunk or distortions in our energy bodies, including in our third eye chakra and head area.

When I have had a bad, flu-like cold, I've felt like the virus almost possesses me. That is, it seems to have its own energy, which can clog or dull my own. One of the things that have frustrated me most about feeling unwell is literally not being able to feel myself because my mental and associated psychic / spiritual faculties are affected.

I think if our mental and physical awareness is affected by an illness it is bound to have a knock on effect on how we feel 'psychically'.
Lacuna wrote:Is there a way to separate them enough so that they aren't affected?
Of course many of us are likely to have different approaches to what energy bodies we have and how to get them into good 'psychic/spiritual' health.

With me I just keep doing what I can to energetically clear out the bad stuff and bring in good stuff. I think a psychic healing of the energy body/bodies, like is done with some forms of protection, could be a good support to that but in my experience it often isn't a magic bullet on its own.

Following professional medical advice on things like hydration, rest, eating etc is another thing that helps our systems fight off illness and begin to heal, of course.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

..and the right medication...

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]

Return to “Paranormal Energy”